Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 04:46 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I continue to say that he has to live long enough to do any of the things you suggest and the NBPP hasn't withdrawn their bounty, yet have they. They wanted him dead or alive and when they got him alive failed to back off. I think that racists will demand his death till some fool helps them.
Uh, the New Black Panther Party is NOTHING. Those few people have no power and certainly don't have the ability to make any plan or to carry out such a plan. NOBODY listens to them except the right wingers. They are just a pitiful, VERY VERY SMALL groups of people trying to look tough, riding on the reputation of the real Black Panther Party from the '60s. Really. How many member are there of the NBPP, three?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2012, 05:08 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
They come here not to discuss but to hurt. Im tired of rw people hurting me and others....sick of it
Get over it. You get your feelings hurt way to easily and none of us really care how you feel.

And I'm not even a RWNJ.

Old 04-23-2012, 05:46 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
The case against George Zimmerman seems to be falling apart by the day. More and more evidence supports the case for self defense. Either way, that's for a jury to decide. However...assuming he's found not guilty, or if a judge tosses the case before trial....how much can Zimmerman make off this case?

He certainly has a case against many media organizations. Those that painted him a racists and tarnished his reputation with no evidence. Those that fabricated conversations that make him appear that way (NBC, anyone). All of these have hurt his reputation and put his life in danger. Add to the obvious nutcases the NBPP bounty on his head. Or the flaming azzhats on Twitter that are calling for his death.

I am not a lawyer, but it sure seems like he has heck of a lot of options for civil suites. Hopefully he can clean out some of these irresponible groups and end up with enough of a settlement to "learn them a lesson".

This doesn't even consider book or movie deals...
Your right every day it seems the evidence is showing more and more that Zimmerman wasn't following Martin as he was in the beginning and clearly we have seen proof of his injuries and the cops were there within 2 minutes so not much time to stage and fake the injuries...now it is waiting for the medical report from Zimmerman and the autopsy report of Martin...it seems to be more clear who did what.

And what is all the non sense about racial profiling...if 8-9 break in s were committed by black teenagers than it would hard to say anything. The black community should have taken action and addressed their kids to stop breaking in and using their time to go to school instead of getting stuff from free from good citizens.

To me it is clear that all this would never have happened if all these black teens had not commit any burglaries! So instead of blaming whites they should put the finger and point to their own.

Old 04-23-2012, 05:58 PM

867 posts, read 498,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Projection ^^^
In clubs, diamonds, hearts or that other suit.

Old 04-23-2012, 05:59 PM

867 posts, read 498,356 times
Quote:
what about understanding about the people it was meant for. They come here not to discuss but to hurt. Im tired of rw people hurting me and others....sick of it
Welcome to the club. There are lots of people sick of LWNJ who do nothing but hurt our country - seemingly with fatell intennnnttt.

Old 04-23-2012, 06:02 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
It won't matter if he is found innocent. Jackson and company will file charges of racial profiling or something and he will be taken back to court. Then if he gets off from that people will riot.

Haven't you seen how Zimmerman has been tried and convicted by the media? They have already made up their minds, they don't want to be bothered with the facts.

Old 04-23-2012, 06:32 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Why do you guys think you've seen all of the evidence at this point? Why would you think that the State would disclose their entire case to the public BEFORE either an immunity hearing or a trial?

Well first of all they will have to release the information during discovery.
The charging documents were weak and had no mention of the struggle between the two. A detective admits under oath they have no evidence of who started the fight.

I hope they have more evidence because if not they state is looking at a big lawsuit.

Old 04-23-2012, 06:50 PM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
what about understanding about the people it was meant for. They come here not to discuss but to hurt. Im tired of rw people hurting me and others....sick of it
You said that you wanted Zimmerman dead. There is no excuse for that. I don't care what you're "tired of." Man up and take the criticism you're given, or stay out of public forums (in general) as a means of protecting your feelings from those you mistakenly think are out to "hurt" you.

Old 04-23-2012, 06:53 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Well first of all they will have to release the information during discovery.
The charging documents were weak and had no mention of the struggle between the two. A detective admits under oath they have no evidence of who started the fight.

I hope they have more evidence because if not they state is looking at a big lawsuit.
Yes, the state is required to turn over their information to the defense during discovery. The State does NOT have to release the info to the media. Also, during discovery the defense has the right to question or depose all of the State's witnesses, which takes time. The defense takes depositions not only to find out what a witness has to say but to basically nail down their testimony; a year later a witness can't come back with totally different testimony because there will be a sworn depo or prior sworn statement which can be used to impeach any witness.

Right now there is possibly all kinds of evidence which the public knows nothing about. For one thing we don't know what the medical examiner says about the cause of death, or the direction the bullet went through Trayvon, or how close the gun was to the victim when fired, etc., etc. Yes, the medical examiner can and does provide LOTS of physical evidence. Probably can tell how far away the gun was from victim when fired, the angle the gun was pointed....I'm guessing that the medical examiner can probably tell whether or not Trayvon was on top of someone or not when the bullet was fired. There are all the police reports which have NOT been publicly released. There are many components to an investigation of a case like this, it seems very premature to think we know whether or not the state has a weak or strong case.

Last edited by FancyFeast5000; 04-23-2012 at 07:09 PM..

Old 04-23-2012, 06:58 PM

2,964 posts, read 3,531,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
The case against George Zimmerman seems to be falling apart by the day. More and more evidence supports the case for self defense. Either way, that's for a jury to decide. However...assuming he's found not guilty, or if a judge tosses the case before trial....how much can Zimmerman make off this case?

He certainly has a case against many media organizations. Those that painted him a racists and tarnished his reputation with no evidence. Those that fabricated conversations that make him appear that way (NBC, anyone). All of these have hurt his reputation and put his life in danger. Add to the obvious nutcases the NBPP bounty on his head. Or the flaming azzhats on Twitter that are calling for his death.

I am not a lawyer, but it sure seems like he has heck of a lot of options for civil suites. Hopefully he can clean out some of these irresponible groups and end up with enough of a settlement to "learn them a lesson".

This doesn't even consider book or movie deals...
I'm hoping that he can sue NBC for the edit of the 911 phone call that appeared to make him look like he was targeting Trayvon Martin because he was black.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies