Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 12:30 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times

Advertisements

I think the entire Secret Service apparatus in Columbia should be dismissed, because i'm positive that a Nod & Wink Society exists within it's culture. But I don't think that Obama would cheat on Michelle.

Old 04-23-2012, 12:33 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
The real issue here is does the Op have any credibility, they started a thread with a title that has absolutely Nothing to do with the text posted under it and then rambled on about their own many "issues" with the President but failed to provide proof to any of them, including the title to their own thread. If I had to guess I would say the OP is using the thread to vent their own hate for the President or they are trolling, one or the other, you pick one. What a waste of space on this board, but that is becoming the norm here these days.

Old 04-23-2012, 12:37 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,460,466 times
Anyway you look at it its Obama's fault!
He caused the deficit, which is the reason the secret agents couldn't afford to pay that girl. They didn't want future generation to be responsible for this generations's debt to hookers
Enough said! Obama is guilty!

Old 04-23-2012, 12:39 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,222,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
The real issue here is does the Op have any credibility, they started a thread with a title that has absolutely Nothing to do with the text posted under it and then rambled on about their own many "issues" with the President but failed to provide proof to any of them, including the title to their own thread. If I had to guess I would say the OP is using the thread to vent their own hate for the President or they are trolling, one or the other, you pick one. What a waste of space on this board, but that is becoming the norm here these days.
Do you think it shoudl be investigated?
Joe Lieberman does.

Secret Service scandal spreads to second hotel - CBS News

Lieberman is now joining some of his Senate colleagues like Republican Chuck Grassley who are also calling for a broader investigation into whether White House staffers could have been involved.

Old 04-23-2012, 12:41 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,281,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Actually, the article refers to all this going to the White House staff which is OBAMA.
Then the White House a half hour after this thread started had the associated press report they INVESTIGATED THEMSELVES and found NO wrong doing.
Remonds me of Monica and Bill, the same things were said there as well and IMO this is very relative to my first post and what this thread is about.
Lieberman even is worried about this whole thing.

I don't think it is good if Obama is sleeping with men, boys or some girls while his wife and kids are off doing some other multi-million dollar vacation on my tax dime. It's an issue!

Old 04-23-2012, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
He caused the deficit, which is the reason the secret agents couldn't afford to pay that girl. They didn't want future generation to be responsible for this generations's debt to hookers
This is rediculous, the Secret Service is playing with their jobs and the President's life.
The way this is going you may see the President featured in "The Hangover 3" waking up with a tramp that says "HARDER" and one hell of a headache! NOT GOOD...

Old 04-23-2012, 12:47 PM

11,760 posts, read 14,654,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
In other words, when Bush came into office with a budget surplus he continued to add to that surplus, so that the budget was in balance or in surplus when President Obama took office?

If not that, what could you possibly mean when you state that President Obama caused the deficit?

Old 04-23-2012, 12:54 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Frankly, I'd rather any investigation as to White House involvement be focused on Operation Fast & Furious rather than this Bogata prostitute scandal. Personally, I think this is being puposely blown out of proportion to keep Americans distracted from the real crimes at hand, again.

I doubt in a case or cases of infidelity Michelle would beat her husband any harder than Hillary did hers in the West Wing. So, no worries there. A few more lamps charged to the taxpayers would still be less than the cost of discussing the invented "war on women" or a vacation for the POTUS & FLOTUS.

Old 04-23-2012, 12:56 PM

15,531 posts, read 10,501,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Secret Service scandal spreads to second hotel - CBS News

"Now you're into the hotel where the president of the united states was going to stay, and it just gets more troubling," Sen. Joe Lieberman said on "Face the Nation."

Well, I don't know if it would have been women the President would have cheated with; but the President should be grateful IMO that he doesn't have to get tested for cocaine since he wrote how much he loved it in his book.
Oh well, half a year and OUT! Thank God, or Allah if you are President Obama. :-)
I doubt Obama did any of that and I don't really care. What I care about is them thinking they were so invincible. One of them could have been slipped something and then robbed, kidnapped, whatever. Not to mention somebody planting a bug or finding out details of the president's travel paths & plans. How do they know enemies aren't watching them, the fools. How come so many glitter bombers are getting through to the candidates, they need to shape up.

Old 04-23-2012, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
I doubt Obama did any of that and I don't really care. What I care about is them thinking they were so invincible. One of them could have been slipped something and then robbed, kidnapped, whatever. Not to mention somebody planting a bug or finding out details of the president's travel paths & plans. How do they know enemies aren't watching them, the fools. How come so many glitter bombers are getting through to the candidates, they need to shape up.
Exactly, these agents had no respect for the job, the office of the President or the security of those they are to protect or the country itself. The Secret Service needs an enema!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies