Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2012, 06:34 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,750,310 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
The segment of society might just be a white criminal- or a black crook- or many others shades of humanity...Here is what I am wondering, IF an armed white home owner is invaded and threatened by a white criminal...Do the chances of him using his gun increase or decrease - that he will shoot first and ask questions later?

Or has it come to a state when some see black they see red?
In my case it will not matter, if it is a home invasion for example, the perp had better get the jump on me or he ain't leavin in the mornin, not alive anyway. I don't discriminate!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2012, 11:48 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,932,670 times
Here's one of the neighbors, justifying the beating he got;

ANGRY MOTHER Says Matthew Owens Deserved It for Using N-Word – Kids Are the Real Victims (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Where is the MSM (that started the racial tensions) on the "Justice for trayvon" beatings?

Old 04-25-2012, 11:56 AM

1,182 posts, read 1,139,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
What have the haters (NBPP), racists (Farakhan) and race baiters (Jesse, AL, MSNBC, NBC) started? A race war?

Man Beaten By Mob, In Critical Condition | WKRG

I guess the Left/dems/obama are going to get the violence and rioting they have been fomenting.

A little reminder for them - 1968.
Let's be honest here. White people killed Trayvon Martin because he was black. If he was white, he would still be drawing breath today. Then other white people said it was OK for Trayvon Martin to be killed. Whites usually do the same kinds of things when crimes were done against whites EVEN if they did not cause death or even if they were later found to be not true. Whites have burned down whole cities because they thought a black guy touched a white girl. Tulsa for one. They have killed black guys just because they thought that they whistled at a white woman when in fact they were whistling Dixie. So don't come here griping because a FEW blacks are RIGHTFULLY angry about Trayvon. I don't agree with what they did but it is totally understandable to me.

Old 04-25-2012, 11:59 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,482,784 times
Quote:
White people killed Trayvon Martin because he was black.
Zimmerman was brown. Hispanic. Latino. If someone of the same background had been assaulted by a white person, there would be no hesitation on the part of the media and many others to call it a hate crime against a Person of Color. You know this.

Old 04-25-2012, 11:59 AM

2,409 posts, read 3,040,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruin Rick View Post
Let's be honest here. White people killed Trayvon Martin because he was black. If he was white, he would still be drawing breath today. Then other white people said it was OK for Trayvon Martin to be killed. Whites usually do the same kinds of things when crimes were done against whites EVEN if they did not cause death or even if they were later found to be not true. Whites have burned down whole cities because they thought a black guy touched a white girl. Tulsa for one. They have killed black guys just because they thought that they whistled at a white woman when in fact they were whistling Dixie. So don't come here griping because a FEW blacks are RIGHTFULLY angry about Trayvon. I don't agree with what they did but it is totally understandable to me.

Oh please what utter garbage. Try living in the 21st century I don't remember any whites burning down a whole city for a long long time.....

You don't agree with what they did but you understand it? You're a real genius.......you're probably the same type of black person, I'm assuming you're black by the attitude in your post, that will sit there and witness a violent crime and keep their mouth shut when the popo come around......all the while wondering why your neighborhood is circling the drain with drugs, violence, and poverty.......

Old 04-25-2012, 12:02 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,809,412 times
Quote:
Here's one of the neighbors, justifying the beating he got;

ANGRY MOTHER Says Matthew Owens Deserved It for Using N-Word – Kids Are the Real Victims (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Where is the MSM (that started the racial tensions) on the "Justice for trayvon" beatings?
You have to admit, the guy was painting a bull's-eye on his back when he deliberately provoked and taunted those kids. How stupid do you have to be? Not that that justifies a violent response, but the guy was a racist idiot. How come no one on this thread is focussing on the harassment of the kids that provoked the entire incident? Oh, but according to the article listed (which I'm sure was carefully selected among all the media article on the topic, precisely because it downplayed the victim's provocational actions), he was "just fussing" with the kids. Aww, jes' fussin', didn't mean no harm, officer. It wasn't nothin'.

Get a clue, people. You treat people with respect, you get respect back. Better yet, MYOB! Hey, what a concept! Leaving people alone, instead of making a sport of insulting them! (I swear, some people were born stupid and have been losing ground ever since.)

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 04-25-2012 at 12:51 PM..

Old 04-25-2012, 12:03 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,482,784 times
Quote:
You have to admit, the guy was painting a bull's-eye on his back when he deliberately provoked and taunted those kids. How stupid to you have to be? Not that that justifies a violent response, but the guy was a racist idiot. How come no one on this thread is focussing on the harassment of the kids that provoked the entire incident?
But you just did justify a violent response. You try to say you didn't, but you did.

You did.

You probably think Omar Thorton was justified in murdering eight people because (allegedly) someone made racial slurs against him. I've got some news for you Sunshine. A black person's feelings are not more important than someone's life. You wouldn't make the same defense of white people who beat a black person over insults. So just stop it. Now.

8,145 posts, read 6,529,473 times
Quote:
What have the haters (NBPP), racists (Farakhan) and race baiters (Jesse, AL, MSNBC, NBC) started? A race war?

Man Beaten By Mob, In Critical Condition | WKRG

I guess the Left/dems/obama are going to get the violence and rioting they have been fomenting.

A little reminder for them - 1968.
The race war started for the right/tea party in January 2009.

16,911 posts, read 10,584,341 times
Quote:
"Whites" didn't kill Martin, one person killed him, and that person wasn't even white. There is no evidence to suggest that Z killed Martin "because he was black." No evidence that Z wouldn't have killed a white person who attacked him.

Old 04-25-2012, 12:07 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,932,670 times
Quote:
Let's be honest here. White people killed Trayvon Martin because he was black.

Yeah, why don't we TRY. Zimmerman is HISPANIC, not white.

If he was white, he would still be drawing breath today. Then other white people said it was OK for Trayvon Martin to be killed.

Who said this?

So don't come here griping because a FEW blacks are RIGHTFULLY angry about Trayvon. I don't agree with what they did but it is totally understandable to me.
Maybe to you, it is understandable. Not to me, not to most Americans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies