Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 11:47 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Would that be concealed fun, or open fun?
I fixed it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2012, 11:50 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,209,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Well, I haved walked through many drive through lanes, why, because that is the only way to get where I was parked, many other people do the same thing.
Do you usually fight with people in their cars? I don't know what went down, I wasn't there. And I DON'T have enough info to say for sure. Maybe he was the violent type? Maybe the driver was? Someone will, it will be sorted out.

This is why armchair justice doesn't work you see...

Old 04-25-2012, 11:58 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,503,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
I fixed it.
I was just "funnin" ya. I spend more time editing and fixing my posts than I do posting in the first place...

Old 04-25-2012, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Do you usually fight with people in their cars? I don't know what went down, I wasn't there. And I DON'T have enough info to say for sure. Maybe he was the violent type? Maybe the driver was? Someone will, it will be sorted out.

This is why armchair justice doesn't work you see...
That's not the way things work here. We have to judge and make pronouncements as if they were gospel, without facts, evidence or data to back it up. It's just the way we roll.

Old 04-25-2012, 12:00 PM

15,530 posts, read 10,501,555 times
It was a yellow lab, why did the cops put the dog in jail (SPCA). They sound racist to me, are they on leave without pay? I hope PITA catches wind of this.

Old 04-25-2012, 12:23 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,886,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
I just hope it doesn't turn into a racial incident given that it occurred at Taco Bell, which reflects badly on Hispanics.
Ain't no self-respecting hispanic ever eaten at Taco Bell. Pure gringo food.

Old 04-25-2012, 12:35 PM

376 posts, read 295,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Of course there is plenty of info to go on.

So far we have a white guy shooting a 14 year old mentally handicapped kid with a seeing eye dog who was just going to get a delicious McRib sandwich.

Unclear audio indicates the shooter most possibly said "retard" into the drive-through window speaker before needlessly exiting his car to gun down the victim.

There is no grey area here, clearly the man should be arrested but wasn't because the police force is racist and anti-hispanic so this white guy will just get away with murder.
The 14 year old retarded honor student who spent his summer breaks helping old ladies across the street looks very innocent in the media pictures of when he was about two. He loooks like...well..a baby.

Get a rope.

Old 04-25-2012, 12:46 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Sadly, I agree. I always tell friends don't ever argue with someone you don't know because they could have a gun. Especially since my state allow citizens to carry guns in their cars.

Corrected - changed "fun" to "gun". LOL.
I agree with you so much. But, but but, my italian temper does get the best of me and i have no patients for stupidity. I really have to watch it, and have to let so much slide these days.

The nicest person can be that very person who will go off, these days cannot trust anyone, and i don't?
Even a person who will cut me off, at one time, they would get the bird but no more!

Last edited by california-jewel; 04-25-2012 at 01:07 PM..

Old 04-25-2012, 12:47 PM

I wonder if the shooter had a broken nose, lacerated head and grass stained shirt? Or was this tough guy all safe and secure in his vehicle? It's already been established that he lied to the police:

Quote:
At first, the couple claimed that Adkins had a metal pipe that he swung at them -- but it turns out he was holding a dog leash with his yellow lab on the other end.
What is wrong with that police department...they let a murderer walk. Where is the Al and Jessie show? Is it possible that they are...what's that word again? Oh, I remember...racists.

Old 04-25-2012, 12:48 PM

20,718 posts, read 19,360,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Ain't no self-respecting hispanic ever eaten at Taco Bell. Pure gringo food.

I was thinking more along the lines of coming from dingo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies