Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2012, 07:29 PM

288 posts, read 283,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
Ninety six percent of the black race votes for Obama, proclaims OJ innocent and paints a 6 ft 3 inch attack dog a choir boy and has the gaudacity to attack the entire Caucasian race as racist. Incredible...just incredible. Doesn't pass the laugh test.

You know your whole post is comical! We have have the first black president ever in this country and you're mad? Most white people have voted for McCain and all the other white presidents, so I still don't see what your problem is..

As far as OJ goes, there have been hundreds of years when whites have beaten, lynched and burned black men and have gotten away with it. I think what a lot of you white folks are feeling is backlash, you should know that whatever you put out you will get it back. Sorry if what I said is offensive, but it's the truth..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2012, 08:00 PM

812 posts, read 595,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique27 View Post
You know your whole post is comical! We have have the first black president ever in this country and you're mad? Most white people have voted for McCain and all the other white presidents, so I still don't see what your problem is..

As far as OJ goes, there have been hundreds of years when whites have beaten, lynched and burned black men and have gotten away with it. I think what a lot of you white folks are feeling is backlash, you should know that whatever you put out you will get it back. Sorry if what I said is offensive, but it's the truth..
For Gods sake man how many generations will go by before you forget about and use as an excuse any and unlimited transgressions to excuse aberrant behavior for perceived transgressions you never experienced yourself. How bout some cheese with that whine!

Old 04-27-2012, 08:26 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,301,515 times
Forgive and forget, forgive and forget. White peoples' favorite line.

"The past is the past, just let it go. We did."

Morons.

Old 04-27-2012, 08:41 PM

288 posts, read 283,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
For Gods sake man how many generations will go by before you forget about and use as an excuse any and unlimited transgressions to excuse aberrant behavior for perceived transgressions you never experienced yourself. How bout some cheese with that whine!
We will never forget it, if the tables were reversed would whites forget it? Don't lie, most of you can't get over the fact that we have a black president and it's only been three and a half years! We will never forget slavery that's apart of our history, I know that's what a lot of you wish for, but it's not going to happen..

Old 04-27-2012, 08:51 PM

14,020 posts, read 15,011,523 times
Quote:
We will never forget it, if the tables were reversed would whites forget it? Don't lie, most of you can't get over the fact that we have a black president and it's only been three and a half years! We will never forget slavery that's apart of our history, I know that's what a lot of you wish for, but it's not going to happen..
I do not think anyone alive (or there father) owned a slave or was a slave.
If someone is 100 and there dad was 40 (old in those days) when he had him, then thats only 1872, 7 years after slavery was abolished, so don't blame anyone currently alive for Slavery.

Old 04-27-2012, 09:02 PM

It is the year 2080. Reverend Jessie Jackson the 4th an Reverund Al sharp ton the third have just arrived on the courthouse steps in Montgomery Alabama. It seems there is a large procession of black people burning businesses and turning over automobiles in downtown Montgomery. A Fox-Trump broadcaster is interviewing people on the street. tell me sir why are the reverunds here speaking today? Well let's listen and see! Revrund Sharpton tird, "My brothers, two centuries ago, these honky mofose was doin all kinds of bad stuff to our ancestors. Some people say we should just fugitaboutit. I say he'll know, just because nobody can remember what it was we aw supposed to forget by God don't mean we have to forget cause by God it is enough to know it was bad. These honky mofoes think we should forget but we ain't forgetting
Heeel no!

Old 04-27-2012, 09:09 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btownboss4 View Post
I do not think anyone alive (or there father) owned a slave or was a slave.
If someone is 100 and there dad was 40 (old in those days) when he had him, then thats only 1872, 7 years after slavery was abolished, so don't blame anyone currently alive for Slavery.
You're missing the point.

The point is that blacks have no need to apologize for voting for Obama because white people have been voting for white presidents for years. We don't have to offer an explanation for our votes.

Old 04-27-2012, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Do you forgive your black Muslim brothers in Africa that sold your ancestors into slavery? You are an American now, not a slave. No one I know in white America or white society considers you a slave. If you look at folks like candi rice, Obama,Powell, numerous black athletes, stars professionals can you come to the conclusion that blacks are disadvantaged? Black folk are as disadvantaged as the strata the relegate he selves to. In the light of these examples your arguments are silly.

Old 04-27-2012, 09:13 PM

769 posts, read 1,006,970 times
Racism is disgusting, plain and simple. Unfortunately, you're always going to have some racist morons around somewhere and you cannot take the actions of a few to represent those of all the others.

Old 04-27-2012, 09:14 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,671,477 times
It seems all America ever talks about is racism.

It's getting tiring.

When we finally master genetic engineering enough, I propose everyone at birth is changed to appear blue. That way we can talk about something else...

Until then though; black people suck. White people do the sucking. Or is it the other way around? Huh, racists?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies