Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2012, 03:56 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,951,691 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnepler View Post
The guy needs to be sent to Mexico to stand trail for murder. I hear they have nice jails and lots of boy friends for him.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2012, 03:58 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,000,960 times
Well the left has tried their usual deflection tactics with no actions from the moderators. No shock anymore.

Old 04-27-2012, 04:08 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
I don't doubt the extremist elements in the GOP will push this forward. They've been such a failure thus far in other things they've tried to do. The move on their part will, I predict, backfire by further igniting Democratic Party supporters and many Independents. We didn't hear much about the Bush era stormtrooper tactics of his AGs from the racists ... because ... well, they did their bidding. If Holder were white there'd be no issue.
Omg the ignorance on these boards. It just blows my mind that people can be this. fricken. ignorant. Maybe they aren't, maybe they are just immature and cannot handle it AT ALL when someone from their own side is caught with their proverbial pants down.

It doesn't matter the color of his skin, it doesn't matter the letter behind his name, it matters what he has done and that anyone can make ANY excuses for this person tells me everything I need to know about that anyone.

Your credibility was pretty much non existent anyway, gomexico, this just clinched it. It's GONE.

Old 04-27-2012, 04:16 PM

39,868 posts, read 26,498,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Holder is so pathetic, it would be easy to laugh at him...if only he wasn't one of the most powerful men in the country. He wants to hide behind his race as an excuse for his incompetance. I would imagine that this infuriates hard working, professional blacks.

Old 04-27-2012, 04:18 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,205,058 times
Let the heads roll!!!

Old 04-30-2012, 12:48 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,926,416 times
WH hiding 'Fast and Furious' facts from the public? | Video | Fox News

Old 04-30-2012, 02:01 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
It appears the media won't be able to cover for their leaders much longer. Holder and Obama will have to put up now. Impeachment could be around the corner.

(CBS News) -- House Republicans investigating the Fast and Furious scandal have gotten the go-ahead by their party leaders to pursue a contempt citation against Attorney General Eric Holder, senior congressional aides told CBS News. The resolution will accuse Holder and his Justice Department of obstructing the congressional probe into the allegations that the government let thousands of weapons fall into the hands of Mexican drug cartels.
The citation would attempt to force Holder to turn over tens of thousands of pages documents related to the probe, which has entered its second year.
For months, congressional Republicans probing ATF's Fast and Furious "Gunwalker" scandal - led by California Republican Darrell Issa, have been investigating a contempt citation. They've worked quietly behind the scenes to build support among fellow Republicans, since it could ultimately face a full House vote. CBS News has confirmed that House Speaker John Boehner, an Ohio Republican, has given Rep. Issa, who heads the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, the go-ahead to proceed. A 48-page long draft contempt resolution is being prepared.

Republicans prepare contempt citation against Eric Holder over Fast and Furious - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
Oh my, I see that Elijah Cummings is against this whole thing. I bet he knows what is about to come out and doesn't want it to happen.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:14 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
I wondered who uncovered this thread and why. Good job but don't expect many answers from our progressive friends. They can see that the end is nearing and how do they keep Obama covered up as to when he actually knew about this one from the DOI.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:20 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
It appears the media won't be able to cover for their leaders much longer. Holder and Obama will have to put up now. Impeachment could be around the corner.

(CBS News) -- House Republicans investigating the Fast and Furious scandal have gotten the go-ahead by their party leaders to pursue a contempt citation against Attorney General Eric Holder, senior congressional aides told CBS News. The resolution will accuse Holder and his Justice Department of obstructing the congressional probe into the allegations that the government let thousands of weapons fall into the hands of Mexican drug cartels.
The citation would attempt to force Holder to turn over tens of thousands of pages documents related to the probe, which has entered its second year.
For months, congressional Republicans probing ATF's Fast and Furious "Gunwalker" scandal - led by California Republican Darrell Issa, have been investigating a contempt citation. They've worked quietly behind the scenes to build support among fellow Republicans, since it could ultimately face a full House vote. CBS News has confirmed that House Speaker John Boehner, an Ohio Republican, has given Rep. Issa, who heads the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, the go-ahead to proceed. A 48-page long draft contempt resolution is being prepared.

Republicans prepare contempt citation against Eric Holder over Fast and Furious - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
ROTFLMAO, at you. Where does it say anything about President Obama, only in the fantasy world of the far right do people make such leaps of faith based on such nonesense. Get used to the idea that President Obama will be President of The United States of America until 2017. They will rounding up you far righties any time after November, 2012.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:23 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,668,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Issa and Boehner. Partisan grandstanding idiots.
Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. They will never take real action. They can't even answer a straight forward question. I saw Issa interviewed on TV last week and the same question was asked three times. He never did answer it. He bloviated and spun all over the place. Lord, I despise people like that.

VOTE 'EM ALL OUT!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies