Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 04:29 PM

24 posts, read 52,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
What has Rush Limpblah EVER accomplished besides being ushered onto the Armed Forces Network thru explicit Republican intervention, and being paid boatloads of money by wealthy corporatists to keep Americans polarized and fighting amongst themselves while said corporatists rob us all blind?

The man didn't even finish one semester of college!

That he appeals to millions of racist morons says more about his listeners than it says about him.
Our Government Spend Billions of out tax dollars elimination out enemy all around the world and then we have these Anti American,Americans at home destroying out country from with in. its time we did some house cleaning of our own.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2012, 04:29 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
And Hillary actually attended school and GRADUATED, she actually delivered her class' commencement address that received a seven minute standing ovation. Musta been secretary day...
The question remains. Where would she be today were it not for her husbands popularity?

Old 04-28-2012, 04:31 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,983,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
The question remains. Where would she be today were it not for her husbands popularity?
She wouldnt be a college drop with a radio program, thats for damn sure.

Old 04-28-2012, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
What has Rush Limpblah EVER accomplished besides being ushered onto the Armed Forces Network thru explicit Republican intervention, and being paid boatloads of money by wealthy corporatists to keep Americans polarized and fighting amongst themselves while said corporatists rob us all blind?

The man didn't even finish one semester of college!

That he appeals to millions of racist morons says more about his listeners than it says about him.
And yet this arrogant, mean mouthed man has found a way to become a millionaire. This drug user not only manages his money well but has increased his wealth.
Wealthy corporatists.
Hmmm sure you want to go there? No Dems including Hillary takes money from these wealthy corporations?

Old 04-28-2012, 04:39 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,278,267 times
Quote:
And yet this arrogant, mean mouthed man has found a way to become a millionaire. This drug user not only manages his money well but has increased his wealth.
Wealthy corporatists.
Hmmm sure you want to go there? No Dems including Hillary takes money from these wealthy corporations?
Hey Hillary is married to a rapist, so what is so great about her judgement?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KZ8ICvutc0

Last edited by RCCCB; 04-28-2012 at 04:47 PM..

Old 04-28-2012, 04:40 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,352,042 times
I'm not going to read the whole thread, but up to page 3 there is no calling Rush fat, a druggie, or racist. No false accusations of child molestations. Only on page four does a poster break the spell by calling him racist.

Cmon, libs, you're slacking off! It doesn't matter if the name-calling has been done 100,000 times before, it's MANDATORY on every thread like this. It's like a required prayer--if you don't keep repeating it on a regular basis the devil Rush will be able to have his way.

Now do your duty and call him fat, etc. Or risk a good slapping of your hand with a ruler....

Old 04-28-2012, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
She wouldnt be a college drop with a radio program, thats for damn sure.
You forgot to mention self made millionaire.
You forgot to mention that his success is not paid for by tax dollars.
Rush if nothing else is living proof that a college degree isn't everything.
I don't like him either. However, I support his right to critisize public servants. He has the same right that you and I do.

Old 04-28-2012, 04:47 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,983,411 times
Quote:
You forgot to mention self made millionaire.
You forgot to mention that his success is not paid for by tax dollars.
Rush if nothing else is living proof that a college degree isn't everything.
I don't like him either. However, I support his right to critisize public servants. He has the same right that you and I do.
Of course he has that right, I am not speaking of that.
But who freaking drops out of SEMO because they cant handle the classes?
I mean, really?
I'll make fun of him for that, and also for being the WORST rock DJ in the history of SE MO radio.
One of the small perks of being from SE MO myself.

Old 04-28-2012, 04:51 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,731,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Most bosses would be lost without their secretaries...

Old 04-28-2012, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Of course he has that right, I am not speaking of that.
But who freaking drops out of SEMO because they cant handle the classes?
I mean, really?
I'll make fun of him for that, and also for being the WORST rock DJ in the history of SE MO radio.
One of the small perks of being from SE MO myself.
You earned it LOL.
My first impression was critisizing because of lack of diploma etc.
I am combat vet. No college. A few more years and I'll have my million.
Hillary like many politicians comes from money. She married trailor trash but lets face it. How do you not like Bill? LOL Now thier money is directly linked to politics and corporate dollars.
I dont like Rush because he is a broken record and a hardliner. He isn't always wrong and in fact is often pretty close to right. I am an old school conservative. Fiscal responsibility etc. I amn so sick of the partisan drivel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies