Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 03:19 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,237,375 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
Tell that to the sponsors that dropped him like the scum he is. Tell that to the company that suspends him for the idiotic hate he stands for behind that mic.
There is a difference between free speech and bullying. Rush is nothing more than a verbal abusing bully that needs to be shut down.
Really?
The Obama admin doesn't Bully?
Rauhm didn't bulley?
Hillary as first lady didn't bulley? She never lied? Never? The story about being under sniper fire while visting the troops? That was a huge lie that bit her hard.
Once again Rush isan asshat and I like him about as much as you do.
That said. Hillary is a public figure on our dime. We all have the right to judge her performance. She works for us. She is a public servant. A high ranking and well paid public servant I will admit.
His private sponsor have nothing to do with his right to to critisize Hillary. I think that you know this.
My opinion of Hillary?
She is a loud mouthed military bashing Harpy that confuses her sense of self importance with what is best for the nation. She rides her husbands popularity like a witch rides a broom.
That said she is not the worst secretary of state that we have ever had.
LBJ had the worst.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2012, 03:53 PM

1,196 posts, read 840,144 times

Old 04-28-2012, 04:01 PM

38,007 posts, read 22,187,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
Tell that to the sponsors that dropped him like the scum he is. Tell that to the company that suspends him for the idiotic hate he stands for behind that mic.
There is a difference between free speech and bullying. Rush is nothing more than a verbal abusing bully that needs to be shut down.
LOL clearly you do not listen to his show, and all you know about it are the cherry picked, out of context audio clips from places like MediaMatters.

The type of vile filth that spews regularly from even liberal comedians like Letterman and Maher are much worse then anything Limbaugh has ever said. The only nasty thing I've heard him say was when he refereed to fluke as a ****, for her demand that all of us buy her birth control.

Old 04-28-2012, 04:09 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,031,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
What has Rush Limpblah EVER accomplished besides being ushered onto the Armed Forces Network thru explicit Republican intervention, and being paid boatloads of money by wealthy corporatists to keep Americans polarized and fighting amongst themselves while said corporatists rob us all blind?

The man didn't even finish one semester of college!

That he appeals to millions of racist morons says more about his listeners than it says about him.
And the college was SEMO.
Back when he was there, if you had a pulse and showed up to class, you passed.

Old 04-28-2012, 04:12 PM

9,143 posts, read 5,812,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
WOW! Two Bash Rush threads in one week and on the same page. Looks like media matters and the left are working O.T. listening to his show every day.
There's usually one a day.
The people in charge of the
daily Rush thread are slacking.

Old 04-28-2012, 04:16 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,207,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
And the college was SEMO.
Back when he was there, if you had a pulse and showed up to class, you passed.
And Hillary actually attended school and GRADUATED, she actually delivered her class' commencement address that received a seven minute standing ovation. Musta been secretary day...

Old 04-28-2012, 04:21 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,986,035 times
How can I find out who rush Limbaugh sponsors are so I can start a protest. Put him out of business for good!

Old 04-28-2012, 04:24 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,031,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
And Hillary actually attended school and GRADUATED, she actually delivered her class' commencement address that received a seven minute standing ovation. Musta been secretary day...
Lol!
I'm just waiting for some dittohead to show up and tell me I am wrong about SEMO, because they know so much about the college, Cape Girardeau, etc.

Old 04-28-2012, 04:26 PM

180 posts, read 202,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
I don't think anyone ever said she wasn't intelligent. She graduated from a good university and married well, but I have to agree that she has accomplished nothing and has wasted her potential as well as her education. She has accomplished as much as any politician...nothing. Politicians look out for themselves first, their donors second, their friends third, and their constituents/America's interests last. I'm not limiting this to Democrats, Republicans, or the President, so please don't call me racist or sexist. Politicians only accomplish three things: 1) spending our money; 2) getting much richer while in office, 3) getting re-elected.

Old 04-28-2012, 04:27 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,207,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
How can I find out who rush Limbaugh sponsors are so I can start a protest. Put him out of business for good!
I doubt if he has any sponsors left that would ever leave him. Your calls to local radio stations complaining about them airing rush might help. You might listen to a local broadcast and complain to any local advertisers that air commercials during his show.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies