Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 07:33 PM

4,209 posts, read 3,588,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Michelle Obama was aksed a question and answered that sometimes she would like to walk out the front door and keep walking....

Well Michelle we don't have any issue with that...just keep walking and walking and we even offer a free plane ride to Chicago so you won't have to return and take Barrack with you so you can go shopping and enjoy some free time...

Take a nice vacation on YOUR OWN cost and Romney will take over and show the Country what a real president does to run a Country
This ^^^^ 100%!!!!

Please, please, please....Michelle pack your bag, and your husbands, and walk out the door and keep on walking. In other words, tell your story walking, and buh bye.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2012, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Punctuation would be nice, too.
Gotta love people who sweat the little stuff....not.

Old 05-01-2012, 07:38 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,551,860 times
Quote:
I see comprehension isnt your strong suit.
Since when is FLOTUS an elected office?
Speaking of comprehension, where is yours?

Did I say first lady was an elected position? No.

But in truth it is. When her husband got elected as POTUS, she was carried right along as FLOTUS. Do you truly think that she doesn't influence her husband and his way of thinking?

If so, you are obviously single and have no clue how a marriage works.

Old 05-01-2012, 07:40 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,551,860 times
Quote:
I know you dont care for the POTUs, nor his wife, but why in the world are you commenting when the OP cant even bother to post a link, just his personal insults?
Why are you?

Old 05-01-2012, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post

But in truth it is. When her husband got elected as POTUS, she was carried right along as FLOTUS. Do you truly think that she doesn't influence her husband and his way of thinking?

Exactly!!! I tried to rep you, but have to spread more around.

Glotta love the lefties on here whom make deflection, especially through sarcasm, their only means of posting.

Old 05-01-2012, 07:45 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,987,037 times
Quote:

I would daresay I have been married longer than you, and to the same person, not that really has to do with anything, as was your little jab (bolded).
I dont influence my husbands work, I would bet money your wife doesnt influence yours.
The strain of putting all that together and tying all that together, along with another marriage you know nothing of, must have shot the hell out of the elastic on your tightey whiteys.

Old 05-01-2012, 07:46 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,987,037 times
Quote:
Why are you?
Why am I not what?
Posting links?
Not my job.

Old 05-02-2012, 12:12 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,661,576 times
Quote:
Michelle Obama was aksed a question and answered that sometimes she would like to walk out the front door and keep walking....

Well Michelle we don't have any issue with that...just keep walking and walking and we even offer a free plane ride to Chicago so you won't have to return and take Barrack with you so you can go shopping and enjoy some free time...

Take a nice vacation on YOUR OWN cost and Romney will take over and show the Country what a real president does to run a Country
What's it like to spend every day of one's life ranting and raving about Michelle Obama on an anonymous Internet forum?

Old 05-02-2012, 12:43 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,445,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Spell checkers out in full force I see. I guess they have nothing else to offer. Nice to have your comments checked over by folks who think your writing a paper or something. Maybe they'll start grading .em next to feel even more important and holier than thou???
There is a difference between your and you're. Please learn it.

Old 05-02-2012, 04:46 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,589,592 times
Quote:

I want to walk in her door and tell her how to raise her kids.

A vote for Romney is a vote for Obama. They are the same side of a different coin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies