Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 09:33 AM

39,948 posts, read 26,660,303 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus View Post
Actually, yeah, because of how liberal and naive most journalists are. Liberals often see the world as they think it ought to be, in their politically correct minds... afraid of being called "racist." Compare this to a conservative, who typically makes an attempt to see the world as it really is.

Why did this idiot get out of the car, at a public housing project, with a huge mob of black people ready to accost him? What did he think was going to happen? What sort of fantasy world is he living in? I guess they don't have black ghettos in Minnesota, where he is from.
Perhaps he assumed they were normal, rational people, not violent animals. He obviously gave them too much credit. Kind of a painful education.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:35 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,960,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Blaming the victim again? Curious does this same scenerio apply to Trayvon Martin? Because in the Martin threads you seem to take a different tack.
Actually in the Trayvon threads I blame the cops for not doing their jobs in the first place and gathering actual evidence but yes in this case I will give the victim blame. I don't give a crap who is right in the Martin case except that the cops seemed to have screwed the pooch when doing their jobs.

His dumba$$ got out of the car and confronted a large group that was violent enough to throw a rock at his car. I would say the same if someone crashed and died for not wearing their seat belt or decided to drink and drive.

Sure he has the right to get out and confront the people but as we have learned with Freedom of Speech there is also the right to accept the consequences.

831 posts, read 682,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Another thread about people getting excited at some imaginary race war so they can start shooting blacking people. This of course being initiated by EdwardA's daily "look what black people do" thread.

I still think it is funny that some of you think it is a good idea to shoot into a crowd (100) of so called thugs and think that nobody is going to shoot you back. Because we all know criminals don't carry guns right?

For the record, I do think this is messed up and don't condone violence but I do think the people in this thread just want to complain and express fake outrage at black people and want to somehow make this into some sort of real national epidemic. It is just more sensationalist news meant to get your panties into a bunch.

Well, if you start shooting, you better make sure you enough ***** (ammos -mags - semi or better full auto rifle) to back you up to screw a whole lot of them, If they start, i aint going down quietly.

10,029 posts, read 8,369,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Well I got it from Drudge is he MSM yet?
That depends on what your definition of "is" is........

Old 05-01-2012, 09:36 AM

29,980 posts, read 43,046,023 times
I'm certain AG-Holder's Dept. of Social Justice will be all over this hate crime.

39,948 posts, read 26,660,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
I'm certain AG-Holder's Dept. of Social Justice will be all over this hate crime.
You funny girl...

10,029 posts, read 8,369,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
I can't wait to use my gun in a real life situation!
I can.

Is my sarcasm meter broken here or not?

Old 05-01-2012, 09:37 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,188,793 times
The ills of the black community are finally coming to surface. There's certainly been progress in the last 50 years, but overall we've watched the community dither in poverty......revel in single parent homes with glee......explode the prison population......and infest our country with gangs and gang surrogates. The self-hatred within the black community was bound to boil over at some point. I'm beginning to believe that much of negative black culture is too strong to overcome.

3,335 posts, read 2,994,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
Big talk and somewhat disturbing. Sounds like something a self appointed neighborhood watch captain would say before going out on patrol
The trend is for more racism and violent crime.

Leave the dogs in the hood and get out to the country. This summer will be mayhem in the racist black projects.

5,524 posts, read 9,960,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Is there evidence that it's a hate crime? If so then they should be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies