Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2012, 03:13 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,416,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
There is a difference between calling out black people for bad behavior (which I do all the time) and the anguished, buffoonish dance I witness everytime I read one of EdwardA's posts. I mean, why does he spend all this time creating threads about blacks' bad behavior? It's crossed the line from conservative and outraged to insane, irrational obsession.
Where I must have missed it? Then again I gloss over most of your posts anyway, they never address the issue of a thread, just lame personal attacks.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:15 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Where I must have missed it? Then again I gloss over most of your posts anyway, they never address the issue of a thread, just lame personal attacks.
In your threads, there is never a real issue, just your idiotic "blacks are bad people" screeds.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:16 PM

1,489 posts, read 3,088,594 times
Quote:
There is a difference between calling out black people for bad behavior (which I do all the time) and the anguished, buffoonish dance I witness everytime I read one of EdwardA's posts. I mean, why does he spend all this time creating threads about blacks' bad behavior? It's crossed the line from conservative and outraged to insane, irrational obsession.

You seem to know/follow EdwardA more than I do, so I don't know the extent of what he does, but isn't it to obviously to raise awareness. To many people in the black community turn a blind eye or write things off as no big deal, and so the ball keeps on rolling.

All this mob mentality, attacks, and foolish behavior creates more of a racial divide. I wish more people would see how damaging it is in the long run (I think a lot of people on this board realize this, but in real life they do not see the damage it is causing).

Sure white people do stupid things too, it gets adamantly opposed and shunned.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Evidence that there are white guys as stupid and brutal as some blacks:

U.S. News - Protesters hit streets for May Day rallies; violence flares in Oakland, Seattle

It just takes the right mildset. And yes, to be fair-effin' animals.
White liberals waving the rainbow flag are a dangerous lot but at least they have some sort of political motivation. What's the political motivation for Blacks beating and killing folks, revenge?

Old 05-01-2012, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowitsshowtime View Post
You seem to know/follow EdwardA more than I do, so I don't know the extent of what he does, but isn't it to obviously to raise awareness. To many people in the black community turn a blind eye or write things off as no big deal, and so the ball keeps on rolling.

All this mob mentality, attacks, and foolish behavior creates more of a racial divide. I wish more people would see how damaging it is in the long run (I think a lot of people on this board realize this, but in real life they do not see the damage it is causing).

Sure white people do stupid things too, it gets adamantly opposed and shunned.
That's all I do. I start threads on other topics as well. The African-American community seems more bothered about these stories being reported than actually coming together and fixing the problem.

You see that in the attacks against me and others. The posters rarely address the crime but launch into personal attacks against me or others.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:20 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,097,972 times
Quote:
Manayunk is actually in Philly, though it might as well be a suburb. Glad you found your oasis there. I worked in Center City for 15 years, but never lived in Philly proper.
Unfortunately the city has become too dangerous for me to frequent. Mayor Nutter has put forward the effort and taken a hard-line stance towards crime, but strangely, a lot of people still support the Street's in this city.

I'd say the majority of the Black population here is not violent, the ones I go to school with are more respectable than the Whites. With that being said, the "no snitching", flash mob types ruin it for the rest of us, no matter the color.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:23 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,043,339 times
Quote:
Moral of the story don't confront blacks who live in the projects after they've thrown rocks at you?

Yes.

I'm not condoning the attack in any way, or supporting the attackers, but getting out of a safe place to confront a large group of individuals who seem to be picking a fight anyways is like asking for cancer by smoking cigarretes.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:23 PM

Quote:
White liberals waving the rainbow flag are a dangerous lot but at least they have some sort of political motivation. What's the political motivation for Blacks beating and killing folks, revenge?
They are the ones that keep this system afloat.

They cordon themselves off in their safe, yuppie neighborhoods and celebrate diversity because they have one black friend and give 0.0002% of their income to charities that help "inner cities" and "Africa".

Old 05-01-2012, 03:26 PM

39,868 posts, read 26,503,175 times
Quote:
Honestly, I don't think most of these people (rioting protesters from OWS) have a real political motivation. Most are just spoiled and looking for a way to hurt others. They never grew up and earned a place in society, rather, they would prefer to destroy. Much like some intercity blacks. I don't think the motivation is much different. Some animals just like to smash what others have built, then laugh, dance and celibrate their devistation.

Society as a whole has it's dregs, I make no excuse for whites that do the same as some blacks.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
Yes.

I'm not condoning the attack in any way, or supporting the attackers, but getting out of a safe place to confront a large group of individuals who seem to be picking a fight anyways is like asking for cancer by smoking cigarretes.
I never play the "blame the victim" game, but logical analysis of this story (if it is true) leads me to believe that the victims suffer from a lack of common sense/situational awareness.

If I see a group of 5 young White punks, I avoid them. Same for Blacks and Hispanics. I wouldn't lump Asians in though, I have never felt threatened by them. They are too busy focusing on school and providing for their families.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies