Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 09:27 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times

Advertisements

the OP will be called 'racist' for even daring to notice that this event occurred in 5..4...3...

can you even imagine what would have happened if 2 black reporters were dragged from their car and beaten senseless by a gang of 100 white kids? there would be wall-to-wall coverage on every network. al and jesse would be down there so fast they'd leave sonic booms in their wake

3,457 posts, read 3,621,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Good question. Did he think he could defuse the situation just by "talking" to them? Was he trying to act as the "protector" to the woman in the car? I think most conservatives would know better and even a far left liberal should know a dangerous situation when he finds himself in the middle of one.
Exactly, I can just picture some young, naive, liberal moron from Minnesota, thinking he knows what the hell is going on , thinking that this group of punks are obviously going to respect the rule of law.

meanwhile in baltimore:

18,630 posts, read 19,409,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
If a group of 100 kids of any color throws a rock at my window my a$$ is driving off. Not getting out to confront them. While reprehensible the dumba$$ should have never gotten out of his car. Drive off, call 911 and then go home.
Blaming the victim again? Curious does this same scenerio apply to Trayvon Martin? Because in the Martin threads you seem to take a different tack.

16,212 posts, read 10,814,566 times
Like I said in a previous thread, very interesting that the OP only posts stories about black people doing something violent, no one else, black people are his priority. I think he needs professional help. It is at least 3-4 times per week that he posts a story about something horrible black people have done.

I could go on and one about a particular group as well and the horrible things they do but that would be crazy and I won't do it. But the OP will....

I do think I will post this or a variation of my comment though on every thread I see by the OP that speaks about violence that black people commit versus a thread about another topic. Off to look now.

ETA: in the first two pages of CD here I saw 4 posts by the OP, 3 of them were about black people being violent, 1 about taxes. Tally starts today.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:28 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,472,864 times
Another thread about people getting excited at some imaginary race war so they can start shooting blacking people. This of course being initiated by EdwardA's daily "look what black people do" thread.

I still think it is funny that some of you think it is a good idea to shoot into a crowd (100) of so called thugs and think that nobody is going to shoot you back. Because we all know criminals don't carry guns right?

For the record, I do think this is messed up and don't condone violence but I do think the people in this thread just want to complain and express fake outrage at black people and want to somehow make this into some sort of real national epidemic. It is just more sensationalist news meant to get your panties into a bunch.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:28 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,726,125 times
one hundred white thugs beat up black couple at stop light,!!! now thats news worthy for the lamestream media..

Old 05-01-2012, 09:30 AM

831 posts, read 680,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
You won't likely survive shooting into a crowd of 100 thugs.

Rubbish, what are you? some nerd scared to pull the trigger? It only takes one bullet for those idiots to run like chickens, imagine if you had a 30 round mag full auto rifle going off and 10 other mags all locked an loaded!! Dont even get me started on drum mags, stupid fun.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:31 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
.....waiting....waiting....waiting....for the President to denounce such hateful crimes and unite us like he said he would.
Don't hold your breath waiting for that.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:32 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
All the more reason to be carrying a weapon when this sheet is going on. One round into the head of the first punk that came up to take a swing would have ended that one. Of course then Sharpton and the boys would be on the next plane screaming about how some poor black guy just walking the street minding his own buisness was gunned down for no reason other than his skin color.
Yeah........we all know that never happens.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:33 AM

3,457 posts, read 3,621,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post
Rubbish, what are you? some nerd scared to pull the trigger? It only takes one bullet for those idiots to run like chickens, imagine if you had a 30 round mag full auto rifle going off and 10 other mags all locked an loaded!! Dont even get me started on drum mags, stupid fun.
Yup, and the worst case scenario: You get shot.

best case scenario: Nobody shoots back, you get your ass thrown in jail, become known as the "white mass murderer", and sodomized daily. Great plan.

However, if you think thugs aren't going to shoot back, I got news for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies