Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2012, 10:22 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,198,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
No MSM coverage. No 911 tape getting nationwide airplay. Nope. Nothing to see here. Move along folks........

they should have carried concealed. if they would have shot 10 or 20 thugs, wanna bet it would have been covered then?

Old 05-01-2012, 10:23 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
No MSM coverage. No 911 tape getting nationwide airplay. Nope. Nothing to see here. Move along folks........
Why should they? All that happened is scores of youths savagely beating a white couple.

Its not like some hockey fans getting on twitter and making racist remarks.

Perspective!

Old 05-01-2012, 10:24 AM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Oh the irony. Whites feed the media institutions with their money and attention while violent black backlash helps to justify the soft racism they claim to protest.

Business as usual is brisk.

Old 05-01-2012, 10:27 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Oh the irony. Whites feed the media institutions with their money and attention while violent black backlash helps to justify the soft racism they claim to protest.

Business as usual is brisk.
backlash? explain please

Old 05-01-2012, 10:27 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Sooooo, you are blaming the problems of black people on Democrats and not themselves? Am I right? Wouldn't that just be assigning blame and playing the victim card us helpless black folk are always accused of doing?
When liberals run the education dept. and you see the repeated sad state of schools in the black community...

When you see Obama end the successful school voucher program in DC...

When you see Obama NOT visit any black communities on his jobs tour last year...

When you see Jackson & Sharpton sue companies on EEOC violations, yet there is no increase in black employment at these companies (but they get paid)...

... it makes you wonder that they want to keep blacks from succeeding.

I have no problem blaming others when it's true. I also understand people are responsible for themselves and where they are in life.

People choose whom they want to support. For all of the support blacks have laid at the feet of the Democrats - the return on investment has been near zero. You definitely get a better chance at success outside of the Democrat party (not necessarily Republican).

Old 05-01-2012, 10:38 AM

831 posts, read 680,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
I'm talking about the people that usual come to add their penny to any negative thread about black people. To me, it has nothing to do with anything political. This falls strictly in the realms or Other Controversies apparently.

Yes i agree with YOU about the negativety about AA.
I'm just saying, if there was a mob of whatever color black, white, including asians, i'm not gonna be no lamb subject (if i can help it) for anyone to brag about.
I dont agree with randomly attacking anyone just because they happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time and wrong skin complexion or opposite political belief. Thats all i'm saying.

4,112 posts, read 4,474,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
wow. that's actually what it would take before it would reach 'epidemic status' in your mind? multiple times per day, every single day of crap like this happening, all across the country?
Do you know what the definition of epidemic is or how to use it in a proper context?

Good Example: Black crime is epidemic in poor, inner city neighborhoods.

Bad Example: Black crime is epidemic in poor rural West Virginian communities (Even though I sure EdwardA will use his superpowers to find a Crime that happened in Rural West Virginia by Black People)

The truth of the matter is there are many "mob" incidents but they are with other black people and very rarely does it "spill over" to white folk. And of course all of you fake outragers don't care about that. It has been like this for a long time. And no that does not make it ok. Nobody ever said it made it ok. The only difference here is the Sensationalist New Reports are trying to make it seem like the stuff shot up to "epidemic" proportions because of Obama or Trayvon or whatever "scare white people" tactic they want to use that day.

376 posts, read 295,794 times
So what we have so far is 100 innocent black children walking down the street minding their own bidness when a white, stalker, cop wannabe dude stopped his car and inflicted severe bodily harm on their fists using only his face.

Get a rope.

Old 05-01-2012, 10:42 AM

1,489 posts, read 3,088,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus View Post
Possibly. I mean you did advocate opening fire into a group of people with an automatic weapon, as a response to them blocking the street and someone throwing a rock. Sounds like a classic "Internet Bad Ass," talking big from behind a keyboard.

A rock thrown at your car isn't a threat to your life.

If It was me, I'd probably put the car in reverse and haul ass. Then I'd go home, log onto the computer, and find a job somewhere that i don't have to work anywhere near housing projects.

I grew up in a ghetto town, and got the hell out. That's the only way to deal with the problem. The cops don't care, and killing people doesn't solve anything. I mean, a buddy of mine shot a black burgler in the face with buckshot and killed him, about 10 years ago. Doesn't solve anything, there's always more where he came from. There are more sociopathic criminals out there than there are opportunities to legally eliminate them.

You're kidding right? A rock breaking your windshield and surrounded by a bunch of 100 youth that are probably causing a huge commotion, you wouldn't fear for your life? Sounds like you're the internet bad ass.

Based on how things unfolded, I think the 2 people that were attacked did in fact fear for their lives, and I think they are lucky that they didn't get killed, or seriously injured. One fist is all it takes to kill. In this case, there were 200 possible fists.

Old 05-01-2012, 10:43 AM

2,440 posts, read 3,431,442 times
Now here is more reason to hate blacks and Obama. Right?
Or if youre black, insert some excuse why this behavior is legitimate?
Either way, youre a definite loser.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies