Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 11:04 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,109,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
1. “Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.”
So your first defense of gun ownership is that you can use guns to force the non-gun owners to slave for you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2012, 11:05 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
You did see that I said here in Cali? You can't even take an agreement without an arguement. And I am making plans to move southeast. I've never been so ready to get out of Cali in my life. No amount of surf, sun and sand can make up for the lunacy of this states political foolery.
Yea, the states in the Southeast have it all together, lemme tell ya!

Old 05-02-2012, 12:00 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,948,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Yea, the states in the Southeast have it all together, lemme tell ya!

Yes they certainly do. They are some of the best in the nation. It is only your bias that says different. Get over it. Your people are no longer slaves.

Old 05-02-2012, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Yes they certainly do. They are some of the best in the nation. It is only your bias that says different. Get over it. Your people are no longer slaves.
The south is pathetic. I wouldn't be caught dead living below the Mason-Dixon line. Been there, done that. About the only thing i accomplished is the loss of brain cells sharing oxygen with those boobs. Believe me...i'm happy right here at home in Arizona.

So yea, i'm biased.

Old 05-02-2012, 12:16 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,948,920 times
Quote:
The south is pathetic. I wouldn't be caught dead living below the Mason-Dixon line. Been there, done that. About the only thing i accomplished is the loss of brain cells sharing oxygen with those boobs. Believe me...i'm happy right here at home in Arizona.

So yea, i'm biased.

LMAO. Your ignorance is astonishing..

Old 05-02-2012, 01:22 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,191,594 times
Quote:
The "gun in my closet" thing was rhetorical for the most part. I may or may not have a gun, but that's my business. I feel no need to talk about it since i don't find guns to be all that big of a deal, and i'm certainly not impressed by them. I'm more impressed with a great Filet Mignon with some Riesling.

I'm not afraid of a government overthrow. And the government doesn't fear you or me. Sorry to deflate your ego. (music: wamp wamp waaaaaamp).

BTW...you're on the same handout list that everyone else is on, so don't be so damn haughty.

if the goverment does not fear the people and their private ownership of firearms, then there is no real reason to have any kind of gun control/victim disarmanent laws at all. all of those laws would be considered useless to the feds.

instead, the feds try their best to make more and more laws against the private ownership of firearms in the hands of the law abiding citizen.

I for one do think that the feds do in fact fear the private ownership of firearms and do everything they can to limit and control who owns what and only with their permission.

Old 05-02-2012, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
if the goverment does not fear the people and their private ownership of firearms, then there is no real reason to have any kind of gun control/victim disarmanent laws at all. all of those laws would be considered useless to the feds.

instead, the feds try their best to make more and more laws against the private ownership of firearms in the hands of the law abiding citizen.

I for one do think that the feds do in fact fear the private ownership of firearms and do everything they can to limit and control who owns what and only with their permission.
If you want to feel good about yourself, then go out and accomplish something. But to exalt yourself as someone putting fear in the government because of that little gun you own is pathetic. No one fears you, and by extension, they don't want your gun. What's up with the paranoia? You guys all act as if owning a gun gives you some gravitas or something when nothing could be further from the truth. You're just a gun owner, no more no less. No one is sitting in a room thinking about you.

Old 05-02-2012, 02:13 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,779,270 times
Of course "Gun Control Laws" work. Why would they not?

Old 05-02-2012, 05:38 PM

37,952 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
LOL....Like the tyranny that is running amuck in Canada? Your fears are a baseless joke.
Your posts are baseless AND a joke. You just posted right before this one explained how Canada has guns YOUR QUOTE >>>>>> "the only guns that have been confiscated in Canada were from those that broke the law...I'm sure that happens everywhere."

So since Canada has guns they shouldnt fear being oppressed unlike the Germans in WW2 after they had their guns confiscated.

Old 05-02-2012, 05:43 PM

37,952 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
No one is trying to take the guns away from the masses or you, princess, so stop your whining.
Not whining buttercup so dont get your skirt ruffled.
sigh... There are bans on some fire arms. Consistently uninformed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies