Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2012, 01:03 PM

6,464 posts, read 13,442,036 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
lol. funny stuff.

what do bammers' grades have to do with birthers?
Because they believe that his transcripts will show that he was actually a foreign national getting a free ride through college, and thus is not eligible for the Presidency.

They don't care what the grades are although they'll be sure to use that somehow to show that he's not fit. Even if it means saying that he didn't actually deserve the grades and obviously bribed someone to hack into the school's system to "fix" them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2012, 01:07 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
And I bet that even if you saw that, it wouldn't convince you. Remember the days when all the birthers repeatedly claimed, "If he would just show the long form birth certificate, this will all go away!" Remember those days, Roy? And here you are, demanding now to see parts of his college transcripts. You guys keep moving the goalposts. I've seen calls on birther sites for his kindergarten and baptismal records. Heck, Arizona tried to pass a law demanding circumcision records! And yet you can't understand why no one believes you when you say you ONLY want to see one line on his college transcripts and THEN you'll be happy?
I gave up on the birth thing when so many accepted that long form that they put out some time ago. However, I have never given up on what nationality is listed on his enrollment forms at Occidental. If I had something there that I didn't want seen I would attempt to keep my records from the 1950s from being seen, though. I guess I am just like The One, in that respect.

Old 05-02-2012, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
So, then........why would you question his nation of citizenship if you're not a birther?
If you don't know the difference between citizenship and place of birth then you aren't really likely to argue this point very reasonably.

Old 05-02-2012, 01:08 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,256,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
I know what you mean. Free Republic is a hotbed of birthers, but they make C-D look like a Sunday walk in the park by comparison--real hard core, disgusting stuff. I know for sure one of our resident birthers here is a regular poster there.
I just came across a thread about this bounty on another message board I sometimes frequent, with the same link.

Funny how willing people are to advocate breaking the law when it suits their agenda of hatred for President Obama.

Old 05-02-2012, 01:14 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,136,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
This will never happen. His college records are locked up and will never be made public.

Why won't he release them? The obvious answer is there is something there he does not want made public.
Well, actually, the obvious (and correct) answer is "He is protected by the same privacy laws that protect you."

Old 05-02-2012, 01:16 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,136,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
People that can't manage to look at issues in detail, that can't research actual voting records, actual objective ACTIONS while in office must turn to these low IQ folk tales in order to decide who to vote for.

What kind of IQ do you need to understand some right wing idiot on a right wing website telling you somebody is lying to you about their mysterious, grades twenty years ago?
What will be hilarious is if someone does manage to dig them up and someone has to pay $10K to find out...He graduated C*m Laude! (gasp!)

Old 05-02-2012, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
So, then........why would you question his nation of citizenship if you're not a birther?
If you don't know the difference between citizenship and place of birth then you aren't really likely to argue this point very reasonably.

Old 05-02-2012, 01:17 PM

26,582 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
However, I have never given up on what nationality is listed on his enrollment forms at Occidental.
we've been over this, old boy. i've shown you that obama never met the requirements to be an indonesian citizen. we also saw, from the early 90's new york times article about obama becoming president of the harvard law revue, that the school described him as "hawaiian born". so he wouldn't have been registered at harvard as a foreign student and it goes to follow that his citizenship would have been on his transcripts from previous schools.

when last we left this you were entertaining the idea that he was enrolled in school as a US citizen........ but was able to lie and get a foreign scholarship without the scholarship foundation or the school admissions dept being any wiser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Gotta love it.

First the GOP brings out the retreads for candidates.

Now they are bringing out the retreads for ways to go after Obama.

When's the last time the GOP had an original thought?
About the time that the Obamans decided that Forward would make a fine campaign slogan.

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BZillion View Post
Of course you don't. Your against transparency and vetting candidates for the presidency. Shame on you.
Believe you me, Obama's been vetted more than any other candidate. I think you know that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies