Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 11:27 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,257,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZillion View Post
Well, yeah, Chunkie would talk that way back then but I bet he doesn't say the same thing today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2012, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Such as?
How about what country he claimed as his home when he enrolled in Occidental? That would be in his records, I am sure. I remember having to say those things every time I enrolled in a different college. Of course, I wasn't applying for a scholarship available only to foreign students. Was he or wasn't he? Did he get the scholarship? How do we know without seeing those records?

Old 05-02-2012, 11:37 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,639,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Seems the far left hasn't been singing that tune when it comes to Romney's tax records, dog carrier or even GW Bush's college grades.

Transparency for thee but not for me......typical Progressive elitism.
I don't give a damn about Bush's college grades - his performance over eight years showed me all I needed to know about his intelligence, or lack thereof. I also don't care about Romney's dog. I do care about Romney's tax records, which show him to be a wealthy, hypocritical corporate hack. And Obama has released his tax records, btw, for each year he was in the Senate and each year he was President.

Old 05-02-2012, 11:41 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,639,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
How about what country he claimed as his home when he enrolled in Occidental?
What business is that of anyone's? Only a birther........would care about that.

Quote:
That would be in his records, I am sure. I remember having to say those things every time I enrolled in a different college. Of course, I wasn't applying for a scholarship available only to foreign students. Was he or wasn't he? Did he get the scholarship? How do we know without seeing those records?
How do you know there was a scholarship available to foreign students? And why would Obama, an American citizen, be eligible for it, no matter where he was living? Punahou School has confirmed that he graduated from there. How could he be a foreign student if he was attending high school in the American city in which he was born?

Old 05-02-2012, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
This is a birther thread, nothing more, nothing less... and in all Birther threads it is a requirement of cosmic law that Birthers be mocked.

Deal with it.
You and a couple of others like you have determined this a birther thread so I guess that is what it is. Who died and appointed you the judge of things like this?

Last edited by roysoldboy; 05-02-2012 at 11:55 AM..

Old 05-02-2012, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
LOL. Of course it's about birthers. Even people with only the most rudimentary intelligence moved on long ago, leaving only low IQ, delusional birthers like you still trying to resurrect this dead horse.
Another judge of what topic a thread is about shows up. Do you really think that you have that right just because the Historian claims to have it?

Old 05-02-2012, 11:46 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,931,450 times
Quote:
You and a couple of others like you have determined this a birthed thread so I guess that is what it is. Who died and appointed you the judge of things like this?
Same people that whine on and on about one are the same ones that whine on ad on about the other. Meaning..............................
They are one in the same.

Old 05-02-2012, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
They are one in the same, Steve, trying to say otherwise will only make you look more foolish.
Another judge of what topics are for threads has popped up. I wonder why all those people seem to be Obama supporters. Naw, I think I know why.

Old 05-02-2012, 11:51 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,868,945 times
Quote:
You and a couple of others like you have determined this a birthed thread so I guess that is what it is. Who died and appointed you the judge of things like this?
C'mon, Roy, don't be disingenuous. Who else is calling for Obama's school records other than the birthers? Who else is claiming that Obama was a foreign student who went to college on foreign student aid? The whole point of this is to prove he isn't a natural born citizen, right? Who else but birthers are pushing this meme?

You can put lipstick on a pig, but underneath it's still a pig.

Old 05-02-2012, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I don't give a damn about Bush's college grades - his performance over eight years showed me all I needed to know about his intelligence, or lack thereof. I also don't care about Romney's dog. I do care about Romney's tax records, which show him to be a wealthy, hypocritical corporate hack. And Obama has released his tax records, btw, for each year he was in the Senate and each year he was President.
Is it that you are saying that Obama released his tax records only as far back as 2004 and one of your buddies said it was back to 2000. Of course, you are right in that he wasn't elected to the Senate till 2004. The thing I am getting at is that you people want to talk about his records after he was elected to a national office and Romney hasn't been elected to any national office, yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies