Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 03:50 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
keep in mind that to date only 4 presidents have been born in a hospital and most presidents never had a birth certificate ( reagan didn't receive one till he was in his 30's, ike not till his 60's ).

to exclusively ask for a birth certificate to prove place of birth would get shot down as unconstitutional. it adds a requirement ( having a birth certificate ) for POTUS not in the constitution.

in the specific case of obama..... the COLB is all the proof he'd need.
OK, I am as anti-birther as they come, but the bold is not a good argument. You do not have to be born in a hospital to have a birth certificate. Neither of my parents were born in a hospital, and I have both their birth certificates.

U.S. Vital Records | ProGenealogists

Most states required the registration of births by 1920 (all but AK and WV), Hawaii in 1847. The study in the link says that it took an average of 21.9 years after laws were enacted to get 90% of births registered. Note that Illinois and Texas, where Reagan and Eisenhower were born, enacted their laws after their respective births.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2012, 03:56 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,785,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
That must be why I or anyone else can go over to BarackObama.com, click on the Store link, and purchase a shirt (http://store.barackobama.com/obama-2012-store-apparel/obama-2012-store-men/made-in-the-usa-obama-t-shirt.html - broken link) or mug (http://store.barackobama.com/home-outdoors/kitchen/made-in-the-usa-mug.html - broken link) with the birth certificate printed on it... :roll eyes:

I know that when I want to distance myself from something, I get a bunch of t shirts printed up with the thing I'm trying to run from.
Perhaps you could find an expert who can understand how Adobe's products work...

Sure I will provide you with a list of bona fide EXPERTS!

Neither Arduini nor Davidson have demonstrated an ability to replicate what is observed in the Obama birth certificate PDF by scanning a document and utilizing optimization techniques.

Here you go

Victoria Nicks, who holds both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s Degree in Information Technology
, argues that the presence of “differently sized pixels” in the image released to the public April 27 by the White House indicates that it’s not “an exact duplicate of an original document scan.”

NEXT:

A nationally recognized computer expert who has served as contributing author and technical editor for more than 100 books on Adobe and Microsoft software says the Obama long-form birth-certificate image released by the White House is a fraudulent document created with Adobe software.

NEXT:

Gary Poyssick, an expert on Adobe Systems Inc. software, continues to maintain there is something “fishy” about the Obama long-form birth certificate released by the White House.

“What the White House released is not a simple scan,” Poyssick told WND. “Something digital came between the paper and the glass.”

NEXT:

Retired Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely, the chief of Stand Up America, a national security expert
and Fox News contributor, says the “Certificate of Live Birth” released in April by the White House as “proof positive” of President Obama’s Hawaiian birth is a forgery, but the FBI is covering the fraud and no one in Congress is willing to tackle the situation because of fears of a “black backlash” if the failings of the nation’s first black president are revealed.
In an interview today with Greg Corombos for WND, Vallely, who previously has expressed concerns about whether the Obama administration is in violation of the U.S. Constitution, said, “His actual birth certificate has never been found in Hawaii nor released from Hawaii hospital there, Kapiolani hospital there, if it in fact did exist.”
“We’ve had three CIA agents, retired, and some of their analytical associates look at it, and all came to the same conclusion, that even the long-form was a forged document,” Vallely said

NEXT - 22 PAGE CRIMINAL COMPLAINT FILED WITH THE FBI

The 22-page criminal complaint filed with the FBI by document-imaging expert Doug Vogt charges that individuals within the Hawaii Department of Health, Obama political operatives and an unidentified graphic artist worked in a multi-state conspiracy to create a fraudulent long-form birth certificate for Barack Obama.
This is the second of three articles explaining the criminal complaint that scanner-expert Doug Vogt filed last week with the FBI.

Vogt’s complaint asserts: “I have irrefutably proven that the Certificate of Live Birth that President Obama presented to the world on April 27, 2011 is a fraudulently created document put together using the Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator program

NEXT:

50 YEARS EXPERIENCE

A professional typographer with 50 years experience in the business has confirmed that the typeface in an authentic Hawaii Department of Health long-form birth certificate issued in 1961 is consistent, and concludes the document released by the White House as Barack Obama’s 1961 birth certificate – with its typeface anomalies – is anything but genuine.

I am eagerly awaiting an answer to refute these findings FROM EXPERTS!

Old 05-02-2012, 03:57 PM

26,573 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
OK, I am as anti-birther as they come, but the bold is not a good argument. You do not have to be born in a hospital to have a birth certificate.
true that.

i guess i haven't had a "birther bill" discussion since the pre-LFBC days. need to update my material.

Old 05-02-2012, 04:00 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BZillion View Post
Not true. It has been found to be a forgery. They would probably ask to inspect other birth records to legitimize it.
No court of law (and certainly none in Missouri) has established that the document is a forgery, further as has been pointed out, without supporting evidence from the State of Hawaii signifying that the document is false and uncertified by its custodian of record, it is prima facia evidence of birth and must be accepted by the State of Missouri.

Old 05-02-2012, 04:01 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,918,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Sure I will provide you with a list of bona fide EXPERTS!

Neither Arduini nor Davidson have demonstrated an ability to replicate what is observed in the Obama birth certificate PDF by scanning a document and utilizing optimization techniques.

Here you go

Victoria Nicks, who holds both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s Degree in Information Technology
, argues that the presence of “differently sized pixels” in the image released to the public April 27 by the White House indicates that it’s not “an exact duplicate of an original document scan.”

NEXT:

A nationally recognized computer expert who has served as contributing author and technical editor for more than 100 books on Adobe and Microsoft software says the Obama long-form birth-certificate image released by the White House is a fraudulent document created with Adobe software.

NEXT:

Gary Poyssick, an expert on Adobe Systems Inc. software, continues to maintain there is something “fishy” about the Obama long-form birth certificate released by the White House.

“What the White House released is not a simple scan,” Poyssick told WND. “Something digital came between the paper and the glass.”

NEXT:

Retired Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely, the chief of Stand Up America, a national security expert
and Fox News contributor, says the “Certificate of Live Birth” released in April by the White House as “proof positive” of President Obama’s Hawaiian birth is a forgery, but the FBI is covering the fraud and no one in Congress is willing to tackle the situation because of fears of a “black backlash” if the failings of the nation’s first black president are revealed.
In an interview today with Greg Corombos for WND, Vallely, who previously has expressed concerns about whether the Obama administration is in violation of the U.S. Constitution, said, “His actual birth certificate has never been found in Hawaii nor released from Hawaii hospital there, Kapiolani hospital there, if it in fact did exist.”
“We’ve had three CIA agents, retired, and some of their analytical associates look at it, and all came to the same conclusion, that even the long-form was a forged document,” Vallely said

NEXT - 22 PAGE CRIMINAL COMPLAINT FILED WITH THE FBI

The 22-page criminal complaint filed with the FBI by document-imaging expert Doug Vogt charges that individuals within the Hawaii Department of Health, Obama political operatives and an unidentified graphic artist worked in a multi-state conspiracy to create a fraudulent long-form birth certificate for Barack Obama.
This is the second of three articles explaining the criminal complaint that scanner-expert Doug Vogt filed last week with the FBI.

Vogt’s complaint asserts: “I have irrefutably proven that the Certificate of Live Birth that President Obama presented to the world on April 27, 2011 is a fraudulently created document put together using the Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator program

NEXT:

50 YEARS EXPERIENCE

A professional typographer with 50 years experience in the business has confirmed that the typeface in an authentic Hawaii Department of Health long-form birth certificate issued in 1961 is consistent, and concludes the document released by the White House as Barack Obama’s 1961 birth certificate – with its typeface anomalies – is anything but genuine.

I am eagerly awaiting an answer to refute these findings FROM EXPERTS!
Did any of these "experts" examine the actual document issued by the State of Hawaii? Please explain how any reputable expert could declare any document to have been forged by examining only a scanned image obtained from the internet?

Old 05-02-2012, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Victoria Nicks,....
according to victoria nicks:

" It is possible that the alteration is solely the result of a standard optimization process,..."

President Obama’s Birth Certificate: Pixel-Size Anomalies - Decoded Science | Decoded Science

Old 05-02-2012, 04:04 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,564,801 times
I wanted to see Newt's birth certificate too but to my surprise Mars doesn't give them out!

Old 05-02-2012, 04:04 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
I wanted to see Newt's birth certificate too but to my surprise Mars doesn't give them out!
Newt's not running for president.

Old 05-02-2012, 04:08 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,785,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
according to victoria nicks:

" It is possible that the alteration is solely the result of a standard optimization process,..."

President Obama’s Birth Certificate: Pixel-Size Anomalies - Decoded Science | Decoded Science
Doh!! NOT WHEN 50 OTHER EXPERTS CLAIM it is a poorly constructed blatant FORGERY!

NOW EXPLAIN HOW ALL THE OTHER EXPERTS say - IT IS A FORGERY

One expert even included a 22 page report to the FBI!!

what an idiot eh? all you need to do is look at the coffee cup to realize Obama is an honest man!!

Old 05-02-2012, 04:14 PM

Quote:
paul irey has already admitted that his findings were flawed.

"Irey also said that he has sent an email to Orly Taitz, Jerome Corsi, Doug Vogt, and others advising them of the problems with his analysis and asking them not to use it."

A Conversation with Paul Irey | RC Radio Blog
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies