Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 03:20 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts

Advertisements

Quote:
It is obvious it is a poor forgery- Even Obama is trying to distance himself from that worthless piece of crap!
That must be why I or anyone else can go over to BarackObama.com, click on the Store link, and purchase a shirt (http://store.barackobama.com/obama-2012-store-apparel/obama-2012-store-men/made-in-the-usa-obama-t-shirt.html - broken link) or mug (http://store.barackobama.com/home-outdoors/kitchen/made-in-the-usa-mug.html - broken link) with the birth certificate printed on it... :roll eyes:

I know that when I want to distance myself from something, I get a bunch of t shirts printed up with the thing I'm trying to run from.
Quote:
He provided; A poorly constructed forgery! Too many experts have agreed;
Perhaps you could find an expert who can understand how Adobe's products work...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2012, 03:23 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,918,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post

Now it is time to resolve this travesty of justice and have this impostor ARRESTED.

I'm sure everyone agrees that If this document is proven beyond any shadow of doubt to be a forgery he should be arrested and tried for treason, fraud, extortion and a 100 other crimes he has perpetuated upon the American people.

We The People demand a proper investigation- shhh

Main stream media opposes this- they pretend it is a non-issue;Even obama is making fun of this hoax.. I was born in Hawaii (wink) (wink).

July 17th of 2011

Obama says it plainly and he says it twice - Next week in my birthday!

FUNNY - when people lie they always slip in ways they never imagined.
Who do you think forged the document? It was issued by the State of Hawaii, do you think that officials inside the Hawaiian government are part of the conspiracy? Do you have any evidence? Did any of your so called experts travel to Hawaii and examine the actual document as issued?

Could I declare the Declaration of Independence to be a forgery and fraud since the gift shop version that I examined was clearly not the real deal?

Old 05-02-2012, 03:24 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,045,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
LOL, I am well aware of what "prima facie" means. In the context of Obama and the birthers it means that unless and until someone is able to convince Hawaii that the birth certificate they issued is invalid, any court will be forced to accept the document as valid on it's face.
On it's face, that doesn't mean it can't be contested. If prima facie evidence couldn't be contested everyone ever tried would be convicted. For example and this would be similar since it's government document, when you register a copyright that registration serves as prima facie evidence that you own the copyright to that work. It stands as evidence of your ownership but It doesn't preclude someone from suing you and presenting their own evidence the registration and subsequently prima facie evidence is invalid.

Old 05-02-2012, 03:25 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,043,339 times
Quote:
And yet not a single expert has been able to suffeciently testify in court.

Hrm.

Quote:
I'm sure everyone agrees that If this document is proven beyond any shadow of doubt to be a forgery he should be arrested and tried for treason, fraud, extortion and a 100 other crimes he has perpetuated upon the American people.
Arrested? Probably not.

Impeached? Most certainly.

Quote:
Main stream media opposes this- they pretend it is a non-issue
Because it is a non-issue to anyone with a sane mind.

As Obama proved his eligibility.

Quote:
Even obama is making fun of this hoax.
As well he should. I would make fun of any hoax claiming that I wasn't a natural born citizen.

Old 05-02-2012, 03:25 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Too many experts have agreed;
and, to date, not a single one of them is qualified to give expert testimony in court.

Quote:
yep.......

Unanswered Questions for Sity Data
the ever growing list of questions pertaining to his comments on obama's eligibility that Sity Data is avoiding:

* how can obama be an indonesian citizen when it contradicts both US and indonesian law?

* how can you "clearly see" something on a document you've never seen.?

* exactly what was the bill you refered to that hillary clinton and obama "put forward" that tried to have the "natural born citizen" clause removed ?

* where did obama state he was an indonesian citizen?

* exactly where in "dreams from my father" is it stated that obama's father was not on the birth certificate?

* where is it stated that a child born out of wedlock can not be considered a "natural born citizen"?

* can you show us where the clintons made any birther statement in august 2007?

* whom is President Obama "impostoring"?

Old 05-02-2012, 03:29 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,918,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
On it's face, that doesn't mean it can't be contested. For example and this would be similar since it's government document, when you register a copyright that registration serves as prima facie evidence that you own the copyright to that work. It stands as evidence of your ownership but It doesn't preclude someone from suing you and presenting their own evidence the registration and subsequently prima facie evidence is invalid.
Agreed, but it must be contested and determined to be invalid by the State of Hawaii. The Full Faith and Credit clause forces all other states to accept the document as valid as long as Hawaii says it is. Neither the Missouri legislature or a yahoo sheriff in Arizona have any standing at all to determine the validity of a document issued by Hawaii. This is where all of the nonsense eventually leads to, as long as Hawaii says that Obama was born in Hawaii and that the birth certificate is a valid and legitimate document, nothing else matters.

Old 05-02-2012, 03:31 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,005,925 times
Quote:
Now it is time to resolve this travesty of justice and have this impostor ARRESTED.
Who is the president impostoring?

Quote:
"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attained".
- United States Constitution: Article III, Section 3.

Would you please explain to the forum how Barack Hussein Obama has committed treason as defined in Article III, Section 3?

I would also like an explanation for your accusation of extortion.

Could you list the "100 other crimes" that he has allegedly committed?

Old 05-02-2012, 03:39 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,700,795 times
Quote:

We The People demand a proper investigation- shhh

Main stream media opposes this- they pretend it is a non-issue;Even obama is making fun of this hoax.. I was born in Hawaii (wink) (wink).

July 17th of 2011

Obama says it plainly and he says it twice - Next week is my birthday!

In your opinion.
The people who are in charge of birth records in Hawa'ii have stated otherwise.
Take it up with them.

Old 05-02-2012, 03:40 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,386,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BZillion View Post
And what is troubling with this situation is that the democrats are opposing this. What is the problem with a candidate having to show his original birth records to prove natural born Citizenship? What I had a problem with is what one democrat said which was this:

” It’s racial and I really don’t want to talk about it. I really don’t. It doesn't deserve to be lifted up and discussed. It really doesn't. It’s a ridiculous piece of legislation.”

This bill has absolutely nothing to do about race. Why do liberals always play the race card?

“Born in the USA” Bill Takes Another Step Forward « CBS St. Louis

http://house.mo.gov/billtracking/bil...rf/HB1046P.PDF
I'm not sure why this is a problem for President Obama since he has already provided his long form birth certificate. Besides, these kind of state laws aren't applicable to national elections, thats federal domain.

Old 05-02-2012, 03:44 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,238,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
and, to date, not a single one of them is qualified to give expert testimony in court.

yep.......

Unanswered Questions for Sity Data
the ever growing list of questions pertaining to his comments on obama's eligibility that Sity Data is avoiding:

* how can obama be an indonesian citizen when it contradicts both US and indonesian law?

* how can you "clearly see" something on a document you've never seen.?

* exactly what was the bill you refered to that hillary clinton and obama "put forward" that tried to have the "natural born citizen" clause removed ?

* where did obama state he was an indonesian citizen?

* exactly where in "dreams from my father" is it stated that obama's father was not on the birth certificate

* where is it stated that a child born out of wedlock can not be considered a "natural born citizen"?

* can you show us where the clintons made any birther statement in august 2007?

* whom is President Obama "impostoring"?

You are wasting your time Sity Data refuses to look at data. He has a
Confirmation Bias

Confirmation bias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Confirmation bias (also called confirmatory bias, myside bias or verification bias) is a tendency of people to favor information that confirms their beliefs or hypotheses.[Note 1][1] People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way. The effect is stronger for emotionally charged issues and for deeply entrenched beliefs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies