Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 09:21 AM

28,970 posts, read 30,332,663 times

Advertisements

I just heard a report today, that they arrested people for plotting to blow up a bridge in Ohio. Then my neighbor told me, that they found a ton of reports on paper about what terrorists intended to do to us...being it is the 1 year anniversary of killing Bin Lauden.

Apparently they found plans that terrorists had intended to hijack a cruise ship and kill everyone on it one by one.

well, let me tell somethin to ju....Mr. Terrorist

Americans have had it, we're at our patients end...and I don't think if you captured anything, American's would be led by they're fear....oh, yes, at first we'd be full of fear, but you kill one of our own in front of us, Your done? We are not going to stand by and allow you to do to us, what Hitler did...no more...we've been pushed to our limits by corrupt politicians, we've seen our country decline, in numerous ways, b/c the politicians and rich are so greedy they rape us to get rich quick...our utility companies, the gas companies, doctors, hospitals, insurance, what corporations are left, the loss of jobs...loss of dignity....loss of a great financial institution, loss of the American Dream....

So, I don't think any of us, would stand by and wait to be slaughtered...we've been raped and slaughtered enough by our own government....so, you go ahead and make your plans...to hurt us in any way...and you'll see....we are not cowards...and we are not snakes or Satin, as you call us....oh, maybe the people running our country are...but we are human beings who have worked long and hard to get where we are...and you try and take away the one thing we have left, (our lives) from us, or harm the hairs on the head of one of our own, you better hope we don't get ahold of you..b/c we're ready...

We've had enough!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2012, 10:46 AM

14,485 posts, read 11,305,036 times
Default 5 arrested in alleged plot to blow up Cleveland-area bridge

Somehow I don't remember the Tea Party trying to blow up bridges in the US.

5 arrested in alleged plot to blow up Cleveland-area bridge - CNN.com

Old 05-01-2012, 10:47 AM

2,312 posts, read 3,669,277 times
These people should be eradicated like the cockroaches they are

Old 05-01-2012, 10:49 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,213,740 times
I'm fairly skeptical of the Occupy Movement myself, but your thread title isn't really accurate since these self-professed anarchists are hardly representative of it.

Old 05-01-2012, 10:50 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,829,677 times
Flat out lies, but what do you expect from the radical right. NOTHING in the link states they have ties to OWS. They are likely teabaggers.

Old 05-01-2012, 10:55 AM

2,312 posts, read 3,669,277 times
"At first, officials said, the men had considered using smoke grenades to distract local law enforcement in an effort to "topple financial institution signs atop high rise buildings."

Not to mention their the dirtiest lot of bums I ever seen

If that isnt a sign of OWS, then I dont know what is. And by the way their May 1 day of protest is a complete failure. Rush hour was worse than ever of people going to work

Old 05-01-2012, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Flat out lies, but what do you expect from the radical right. NOTHING in the link states they have ties to OWS. They are likely teabaggers.
Really?

"At first, officials said, the men had considered using smoke grenades to distract local law enforcement in an effort to "topple financial institution signs atop high rise buildings."

This has Occupy all over it.

Old 05-01-2012, 10:58 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,446,632 times
A natural outgrowth, I predicted as much back when the movement started. Leftists traditionally don't like the go slow approach to revolutions.

Old 05-01-2012, 10:59 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,329,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Somehow I don't remember the Tea Party trying to blow up bridges in the US.

5 arrested in alleged plot to blow up Cleveland-area bridge - CNN.com
No where in your linked article is the Occupy Movement mentioned. So unless you've got something more than just your assumptions to offer then this is a totally disingenuous and misleading thread.

Old 05-01-2012, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
No where in your linked article is the Occupy Movement mentioned. So unless you've got something more than just your assumptions to offer then this is a totally disingenuous and misleading thread.
Anarchists were very well represented at the Occupy camps and there was no attempt to marginalize them from anyone in the movement. If you weren't aware of this then you weren't paying attention.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies