Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 09:04 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,984,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
Another thread from the retarded radical right:

"Durrrr....O'bama...durrr..."
Another ignorant post.

I'm not left or right. Here i'll help you....

Bush is a sell out American, who's poor decision's lead the country to vote for the most corrupt POTUS this country has ever seen.

The whole Bush dynasty will go down in history as bringer's of doom, on the American people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2012, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Suggestion: Get A Life
Wow! Never thought of doing that.....

How does one get one?

Old 05-03-2012, 09:17 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,928,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
Wow! Never thought of doing that.....

How does one get one?
Step 1. Shut your comupter down for a while and go outside.
You will get there one step at a time

Old 05-03-2012, 09:18 AM

1,561 posts, read 2,256,918 times
LOL I think people just like to hate on Obama. You're making a big deal about him maybe exaggerating a story about a date....for his BOOK!? Wow, next to world hunger, this is horrible!

I think a lot of people out there would never be happy with Obama. In fact, people just like to ***** just to hear themselves.

Obama could find the cure for Aids and Cancer today and some of you people would only say "Wow, the jackass should have done it sooner! What a horrible President. What a horrible guy!"

Old 05-03-2012, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Step 1. Shut your comupter down for a while and go outside.
You will get there one step at a time
What if i'm already outside? You know, it's an amazing time in the world.
I can sit on this beach in the Bahama's and type all day long.

That is until i go sailing. Where i can still keep typing.....

So how else do i get a life?

Old 05-03-2012, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobucks86 View Post
LOL I think people just like to hate on Obama. You're making a big deal about him maybe exaggerating a story about a date....for his BOOK!? Wow, next to world hunger, this is horrible!

I think a lot of people out there would never be happy with Obama. In fact, people just like to ***** just to hear themselves.

Obama could find the cure for Aids and Cancer today and some of you people would only say "Wow, the jackass should have done it sooner! What a horrible President. What a horrible guy!"
He lied in a autobiography, and you make up a scenario about his perceived greatness?

The Blind lead the blind.... they both fall in the ditch.

Old 05-03-2012, 09:31 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,914,531 times
Meh, that Obama lies on a continual basis is not exactly news. It makes no difference to the Obamabots, apparently they embrace habitual deception and a laudable character trait in their leader. That Bill Ayers didn't have the facts straight when he ghost wrote Obama's books is pretty insignificant.

Frankly, I'm more concerned about the lies that really matter in regard to Obama.

Old 05-03-2012, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Meh, that Obama lies on a continual basis is not exactly news. It makes no difference to the Obamabots, apparently they embrace habitual deception and a laudable character trait in their leader. That Bill Ayers didn't have the facts straight when he ghost wrote Obama's books is pretty insignificant.

Frankly, I'm more concerned about the lies that really matter in regard to Obama.
Just shows he's comfortable making crap up. Even when it can be easily discredited by an old girlfriend....

He must feel protected by the machine.

Old 05-03-2012, 09:44 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,690,316 times
Quote:
Just shows he's comfortable making crap up. Even when it can be easily discredited by an old girlfriend....

He must feel protected by the machine.

Pot meet kettle.

Amazing how many people are willing to perpetuate lies even when they've been proven to be just that.

Old 05-03-2012, 10:09 AM

4,320 posts, read 4,780,691 times
Quote:
He lied in a autobiography, and you make up a scenario about his perceived greatness?

The Blind lead the blind.... they both fall in the ditch.
First of all - Obama hasn't told the truth since he arrived upon the political scene.

Bill Ayers wrote Dreams! Obama doesn't have the literary skills that Ayers possesses. Them two are practically 'brothers' - They have a long and close intimate history - each of them hates the U.S.

Bill Ayers latest rant - He is going to end capitalism in the United States - that is his stated goal (with the help of Obiwon)

68 Million americans out of work - 20% unemployment is ALL OBAMA'S fault

When Obama took office the Unemployment rate was 7%

His first stump was; We need 800 billion for SHOVEL READY JOBS. To prevent the rate from rising - 800,000 millions! NO ONE WENT TO WORK!

The rate started to rise and Obama blames bush! 6 trillion dollars later - still no people are working to ease the strain.

Obama is smart - he knows exactly what he is doing. Unfortunately has to lie constantly - everything (if you notice) is the opposite of what he claims!

FAIRNESS............!! Safe schools (teach homosexuality) Provide condoms for elementary students and teach them how to practice with their friends.

Strip & gut the military - weaken the U.S. ability. We cannot even make our own fighter jets We have to order them from Brazil!!

More lost jobs - cancel Keystone = tens of thousands of jobs LOST.

OBAMA just doesn't care about you - quit thinking he does - He has one agenda - bankrupt & destroy the United States of America.

If he gets re-elected; Then the civilian youth corps - more heavily funded than the military - will wreak havoc on our way of life as we know it.

An undocumented worker who uses a fake SSN # with two forged birth-certificates and a forged selective service card.

Barry Soetoro an Indonesian Citizen who eats dogs - refuses to even let his past be known - ALL RECORDS ARE SEALED.

FORWARD - is a worn out communist rallying cry & slogan.

we are going backwards and AMERICANS best wake up to the FACTS about this impostor!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies