Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 06:30 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt-7 View Post
Since Obama has entered the conversation, I am sure his wife could rip him a new one.
but I am sure he has his secrets as well.
"Love thy neighbor as thyself"???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2012, 06:36 AM

2,409 posts, read 3,041,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Glad to hear the "He Man Women Haters Club" is alive and well.
You dont know diddly about Elizabeth, you're just spewing venom.
I lost my own father when I was 17.
I'm sure you wont shed a tear over that.
Speaking of getting over oneself, you would do well to heed your own advice.

Oops I forgot you two were best of friends in college and she confided all her hopes, dreams, aspirations, and personal drama throughout her life riiiiiiiight!!!!!!!!!!???? As if you knew ANYTHING about Elizabeth Edwards except what your corporate owned mainstream media told you.

Old 05-03-2012, 06:43 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
For those that are interested.

BBC News - John Edwards' betrayed wife 'tore off bra'

"Former US presidential candidate John Edwards' wife ripped off her shirt and bra in a confrontation with her husband over his affair, a court has heard.
Breast cancer sufferer Elizabeth Edwards also collapsed during the fight in an airport car park, a witness said.
Mr Edwards' daughter left the court in tears during the latest evidence in her father's campaign finance trial.
He denies using donations to hide a pregnant mistress, and faces up to 30 years in jail if convicted."
I'm wondering what that particular incident had to do with the money at issue in this case.....

Old 05-03-2012, 06:46 AM

17,004 posts, read 12,589,940 times
>That's one thing I have to credit Obama for. I've never even heard a HINT impropriety in his marriage. Nothing at all. And, you can bet there are people digging for something all the time.<

Michelle would kick his er buttocks. The secret service is not always around him in the private quarters area.

Old 05-03-2012, 06:46 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,386,012 times
John edwards = idiot and a lowlife.

But that has little to do with his trial, and his personal issues shouldn't be on trial.

Old 05-03-2012, 07:01 AM

23,416 posts, read 36,998,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
Oops I forgot you two were best of friends in college and she confided all her hopes, dreams, aspirations, and personal drama throughout her life riiiiiiiight!!!!!!!!!!???? As if you knew ANYTHING about Elizabeth Edwards except what your corporate owned mainstream media told you.
Did I ever say I knew anything about her other that she had an azz for a husband and died from breast cancer?
Nooooo......
But you dont know jack about her, either.
BTW, Elsizabeth didnt go to WUSTL, or at least, I never saw her on campus.
Now, get over the ignorant South County attitude.

Old 05-03-2012, 08:18 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,280,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Just wondering, are you a Congressional Republican by any chance?
Sorry Bob, he's on your side.

Old 05-03-2012, 08:37 AM

14,076 posts, read 20,528,322 times
Quote:
Larry Sinclair. You should read his book or atleast google who he is. Pretty convincing fellow. Add to the fact that Obama was a big coke head in his youth and looks the part of a pole smoker I'm sure it's true. The fact that you've never even heard of the guy Larry Sinclair shows your ignorance regarding your own President and who he really is.

Yeah, know who Sinclair is. He's a the screw ball who has also accused Obama of murder and who has a 27 year long rap sheet of crimes, most of which involved deceit of some kind or another. You can believe him if you like, but I think I'll go with a more trustworthy source.

And, by the way, how does one "look the part of a pole smoker?"

Old 05-03-2012, 08:43 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,853,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
Yeah, know who Sinclair is. He's a the screw ball who has also accused Obama of murder and who has a 27 year long rap sheet of crimes, most of which involved deceit of some kind or another. You can believe him if you like, but I think I'll go with a more trustworthy source.

And, by the way, how does one "look the part of a pole smoker?"
I think you are responding to a "baiter" just trying to rile. No substance or worth any argument.

Old 05-03-2012, 08:49 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times
Quote:
Larry Sinclair. You should read his book or atleast google who he is. Pretty convincing fellow. Add to the fact that Obama was a big coke head in his youth and looks the part of a pole smoker I'm sure it's true. The fact that you've never even heard of the guy Larry Sinclair shows your ignorance regarding your own President and who he really is.
I've got to admit that's a new one for me. Love it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies