U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-18-2007, 12:35 PM
 
Location: The best country in the world: the USA
1,497 posts, read 4,614,014 times
Reputation: 735

Advertisements

Don't these people ever learn?

I mean, we have NBC running these predator sting operations on TV, we have cops pretending to be kids and dumb asses still try to molest kids!

This time a US Attorney is in jail for it. Anyone wants to bet he is a liberal attorney??? Wanna bet he is an ACLU member (like all other pedophiles who hope the ACLU will keep expanding their "rights" to molest kids)???

FOXNews.com - U.S. Prosecutor Accused of Seeking Sex With Girl, 5 - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-18-2007, 12:58 PM
 
Location: Wiesbaden, Germany
13,806 posts, read 27,720,007 times
Reputation: 4016
I will agree this guy is scum and should be eliminated from the Earth, but I don't think speculating about his party affiliation is a good idea.. that can kinda turn around and bite you in the butt if you know what I mean..

but yes, definitely off with this guys head. he serves no purpose on this Earth.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2007, 01:01 PM
 
Location: Arizona
5,396 posts, read 7,408,755 times
Reputation: 1197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
This time a US Attorney is in jail for it. Anyone wants to bet he is a liberal attorney??? Wanna bet he is an ACLU member (like all other pedophiles who hope the ACLU will keep expanding their "rights" to molest kids)???

FOXNews.com - U.S. Prosecutor Accused of Seeking Sex With Girl, 5 - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News
Thanks for bringing this story forward. And to answer your question....nope, he is a registered Republican. The freaks almost always are. That childhood repression.

This brings to mind a similar story that just surfaced... relating to how Alberto Gonzalez tried to cover up a disturbing incident where Texas guards in a juvenile detention facility repeatedly molested young boys.

Yup, the US Justice system under Bush has some questions to answer relating to the protection of our nation's youth from predators.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2007, 01:02 PM
 
Location: Boise
4,425 posts, read 5,589,720 times
Reputation: 1700
lovely.. another "family values" republican...
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2007, 01:05 PM
 
8,283 posts, read 12,690,706 times
Reputation: 4995
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
Don't these people ever learn?

I mean, we have NBC running these predator sting operations on TV, we have cops pretending to be kids and dumb asses still try to molest kids!

This time a US Attorney is in jail for it. Anyone wants to bet he is a liberal attorney??? Wanna bet he is an ACLU member (like all other pedophiles who hope the ACLU will keep expanding their "rights" to molest kids)???

FOXNews.com - U.S. Prosecutor Accused of Seeking Sex With Girl, 5 - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

actually the guy is a REPUBLICAN from conservative Pensacola! I love how you try to paint liberals as degenerates in many of your posts but it seems the GOP is chock full of perverts.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2007, 01:10 PM
 
Location: By the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea
66,388 posts, read 47,961,370 times
Reputation: 36577
Quote:
Originally Posted by bily4 View Post
Thanks for bringing this story forward. And to answer your question....nope, he is a registered Republican. The freaks almost always are. That childhood repression.
Jeez! We didn't even have time to get a bet down against another jump to confusion
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2007, 01:22 PM
 
Location: 78218
1,155 posts, read 3,200,665 times
Reputation: 658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
Anyone wants to bet he is a liberal attorney??? Wanna bet he is an ACLU member (like all other pedophiles who hope the ACLU will keep expanding their "rights" to molest kids)???
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
I will agree this guy is scum and should be eliminated from the Earth, but I don't think speculating about his party affiliation is a good idea.. that can kinda turn around and bite you in the butt if you know what I mean..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
actually the guy is a REPUBLICAN from conservative Pensacola! I love how you try to paint liberals as degenerates in many of your posts but it seems the GOP is chock full of perverts.
Too funny!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2007, 02:04 PM
 
Location: The best country in the world: the USA
1,497 posts, read 4,614,014 times
Reputation: 735
Well, it is true that Republicans get caught more than Democrats, no doubt about it. And when Democrats ARE caught, they don't get in any trouble, as most attorneys are Democrats/liberals.

Example: Ted Kennedy murdered a woman by leaving her to die after he crached his car while drunk. Clinton committed perjury (a 3rd degree FELONY) and nothing happened. Hillary is laundering money through the Chinese and nothing happens.

Best of all, Barnie Frank had sex with a 16 year old and NOTHING happened (statutory rape in NJ). He got promoted within the Democratic ranks after committing statutory rape with a 16 year old!!

PLEASE, gimme a break.

Important: WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE THE PEDOPHILE US ATTORNEY IS A REPUBLICAN?? PLEASE PROVIDE LINKS.


Just because he is in Pensacola doesn't mean he is GOP. There are plenty of Democrats in that area. Furthermore pedophles tend to side with politicians who give them linency: and these are liberals. All pedophiles LOVE the ACLU for defending their pedophile advocacy group, who teaches pedophiles how to RAPE little boys as young as 2 years old, NAMBLA.

After all, making sure pedophiles can learn their "trade" is the ACLU's greatest accomplishment in many years.

Last edited by Nirvana-Guy; 09-18-2007 at 02:47 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2007, 02:12 PM
 
7,297 posts, read 14,373,550 times
Reputation: 3732
What difference does it make? There are plenty of Democrats and Republicans who've done amazingly sick things like this. Perversion crosses the aisle, no matter what anyone says.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2007, 02:14 PM
 
Location: South Bay Native
14,552 posts, read 24,197,006 times
Reputation: 27645
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
I will agree this guy is scum and should be eliminated from the Earth, but I don't think speculating about his party affiliation is a good idea.. that can kinda turn around and bite you in the butt if you know what I mean..

but yes, definitely off with this guys head. he serves no purpose on this Earth.
It always does - let's see how long it will take to drop the name "Clinton" in this thread to blame dems.

Let's leave the parties out of this, and focus on the details of the case. The man claimed to have lots of experience in this type of "arrangement" which supports my belief that these people are in fact incapable of changing their primal instincts and need to be isolated from society on a permanent basis (either by death penalty or creating a separate "utopia" of likeminded pedophiles so they can practice their behavior on their own kind), something like Alcatraz only more effective.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top