Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2012, 09:05 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,443,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrandy View Post
Wow I must be a cheap drunk, I only need 3 beers.

That's good because 6 beers might cause a performance deficit.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:08 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,142,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheNameOfGod View Post
There's a reason why it's been morally reprehensible for thousands of years to be promiscuous. There is nothing good that comes from the great responsibility of procreation without love. The liberals only care about getting their rocks off. Not say all liberals, but a majority promote a life of irresponsibility and sin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
Oh I dunno, I've heard some people comment that conservative women are generally a lot more attractive than liberal women.

A. Who said that? Conservative women? Please , let's not get into posting the old trite photos of hand picked "ugly' or "beautiful" photos.

B. You only mention women. Don't men enter into it or are all conservative women lesbians?

C. My post was poking fun at the idiocy in the post above yours here.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:12 AM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,685,474 times
when you are ready for the act and the aftermath of it

Old 05-05-2012, 12:02 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,152,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DentalFloss View Post
Sexual compatibility, or lack thereof, can, and often does, make or break a marriage.
I do not disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DentalFloss View Post
If you attempt to start a marriage without knowing whether or not you are compatible, you're gambling with your future.
You can know everything you need to know without it. Certainly you can test-drive a car without wrecking it, right?

I've noticed a total lack of ability for people to discuss anything of a sexual nature in a serious manner and nowhere is that more true than between men and women.

If you cannot discuss sex and sexual things with your partner before you actually do them, then the experience is likely to be incredibly bad for one or both or the relationship isn't going to go that well.

Compatibly....

Mircea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
P.S. I refer to HIV as freddy Mercury Poisoning.....just because I have a sick sense of humor.
It's morbid and dark, perhaps even a bit cerebral, but it is not sick.

Critiquing...

Mircea

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
So you're saying in the 40-50 year old range?
Uh, if you're that pathetic, then so be it. Better off for Society and the Human Race as well, since the Gene Pool won't be so contaminated.

Genetically...

Mircea

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Back in the pre-aids days, sometimes it was just fun to get your freak on.
No kidding. I was specifically referring to the sex-tards (or maybe love-tards is a better word) who are incapable of making the distinction between sex and love.

Nothing like having sex and then the woman thinks you're both married "'til death do you part" and you end up having to get a restraining order against her to keep from getting stalked.

Maybe you never had that problem. I learned very quickly how to screen out the pathetic ones and the psychos. It made life a lot less stressful.

Distinguishing...

Mircea

Old 05-05-2012, 12:12 PM

22,216 posts, read 21,655,217 times
Whenever you feel like it (beyond the age of consent), is the short answer to the question.

Old 05-05-2012, 12:15 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,473,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizita View Post
I guess this would fit into the category "other controversies". I'm curious to know when, at what age, does people think it's okay to become sexually active? Do you think one should be married first? Also, did you yourself follow your own beliefs regarding age and marital status when becoming sexually active?

I'd love to get people's take on this. If you don't mind please mention if you are male or female. Thanks.
Male. Whenever it's safe and legal, and you're not cheating on anyone or lying to anyone.

Old 05-05-2012, 12:24 PM

3,500 posts, read 3,132,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
after 6 beers
For you or for her?

Old 05-05-2012, 12:27 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizita View Post
I guess this would fit into the category "other controversies". I'm curious to know when, at what age, does people think it's okay to become sexually active? Do you think one should be married first? Also, did you yourself follow your own beliefs regarding age and marital status when becoming sexually active?

I'd love to get people's take on this. If you don't mind please mention if you are male or female. Thanks.
ASAP Just kidding. Who knows some are ready faster and some slower. Me, I was a fast bloomer.

Old 05-05-2012, 12:28 PM

3,500 posts, read 3,132,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
There is only one method of absolute birth control.
yep, abortion!

Old 05-05-2012, 12:30 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times
When is it okay to become sexually active?

When you have the means to support yourself and your child.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies