Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2012, 09:41 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,358,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
You should laugh too at a congressperson who compares himself to Harriet Tubman. The one is a hero, the other delusional. Sorry if you can't see that.
A couple of years ago libs tried to censor a mural of Harriet Tubman because she was carrying a rifle. Tubman apparently realized the value of the Second Amendment.
Disarming Harriet Tubman - Reason.com

If Tubman were around today, libs would be castigating her, just as they do Allen West.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2012, 09:45 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,851,320 times
Quote:
How easily some of you get your panties in a bunch. And I don't think that a man relieved of his command for beating an innocent Iraqi police officer whom West also tortured by firing a gun next to the officer's head is in the position to judge anyone else's behavior. Do you?
I'll take Allen West's word and judgement over a hypocritical liberal nut job like Debbie Schultz any day, any time. I'll repeat, every single word that Allen West said about that woman was true, she's no lady and she is vile.

Old 05-06-2012, 09:45 PM

613 posts, read 759,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
DWS is an ignorant liar and Allen West called her out on it. Everything he said about her is true, she is vile.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz is an intelligent woman who speaks her mind, so certainly conservatives are extremely scared of her and find her vile.

Friend, you don't have to be scared of strong women and you don't need to join the conservative's war against women.

Old 05-06-2012, 09:48 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,605,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
A couple of years ago libs tried to censor a mural of Harriet Tubman because she was carrying a rifle. Tubman apparently realized the value of the Second Amendment.
Disarming Harriet Tubman - Reason.com

If Tubman were around today, libs would be castigating her, just as they do Allen West.
Seriously? You think that an owner of a building doesn't have a right to reject what is displayed on its walls? Guess you don't believe in private property. Commie!

Old 05-06-2012, 09:48 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,802,841 times
Quote:
I'll take Allen West's word and judgement over a hypocritical liberal nut job like Debbie Schultz any day, any time. I'll repeat, every single word that Allen West said about that woman was true, she's no lady and she is vile.

She's so annoying, Gandhi would want to punch her.

Old 05-06-2012, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Ad hominem attacks say more about the person making them than the person those attacks are directed at.

Old 05-06-2012, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theredsnowman View Post
Debbie Wasserman Schultz is an intelligent woman who speaks her mind, so certainly conservatives are extremely scared of her and find her vile.

Friend, you don't have to be scared of strong women and you don't need to join the conservative's war against women.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz might speak her mind but that's generally what causes people to realize she's a mindless idiot. I'm in no way scared of her, she's just a vile excuse for a human being... it's the mindless idiots who believe her that scare me.

There is no conservative war against women, there isn't a conservative war against anything for that matter and only ignorant liberals actually believe their own line of BS when it comes to wars on anything.

I'm married to an intelligent, strong woman and I'm not scared of her because she's smarter than Debbie Wasserman Schultz could ever dream of being.

Old 05-06-2012, 09:53 PM

613 posts, read 759,878 times
Quote:
The trouble is that Allen West is clearly insane and should be committed to a mental institution, while Debbie Wasserman Schultz is the very definition of sanity. Her well thought out arguments destroy the insane ramblings of Allen "Mad Man" West. I am very concerned for Allen West and his family, we don't need one of those JT Ready situations to occur down here in South Florida.

We don't need somebody who is clearly insane like Allen West essentially telling Christians to go out and murder Muslims. Islam is just as stupid as Christianity and we don't need to have these two groups running around the USA killing each other as it seems Allen West wants.

Increase the peace.

Old 05-06-2012, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Ad hominem attacks say more about the person making them than the person those attacks are directed at.
And supporting liberal morons like Debbie Wasserman Schultz says even more about the person/people doing the supporting.

Old 05-06-2012, 09:58 PM

Quote:
And supporting liberal morons like Debbie Wasserman Schultz says even more about the person/people doing the supporting.
Schultz totally annoys me, so stop with your baseless assumptions. But I don't see a need to attack the woman, especially given the crazy things that West says. How's his witch hunt for the 80 communist congresspersons going, by the way?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies