Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 05:37 PM

1,661 posts, read 1,392,877 times

Advertisements

Knuckledraggers unite!

Fox doing a great job handing the election to Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2012, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
War on Women. That's just plain silly and funny.
Not to the women, who vote more than men do.

Dismiss them at your peril.

Old 05-08-2012, 05:39 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,130,562 times
All I have to say is this

Old 05-08-2012, 05:41 PM

11,340 posts, read 16,695,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Nothing like an election year to bring up non-issues....
It's called "wag the dog".

Old 05-08-2012, 05:42 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,677,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Women should have equal opportunity for education!
Where in my post did I imply that?

Women have the same opportunities. The number of women pursuing a higher education has increased tremendously.

But I ask again: which party didn't seem very fond of the idea of women voting?

Can anyone answer that for me?

Old 05-08-2012, 05:42 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,816,077 times
WOMAN used to be the elite sex- they had quiet influence...real power. now all they are slaves just like men. They think they were freed but they were brought into the mainstream herd and now are also just cattle to be ridden and consumed.

What damned good does voting do you anyway? Vote all you want and nothing will change. That is now an apparent fact of life- Just as gay and same sex marriage have recently entered into the process of giving up their real rights and joining the herd- They like woman were free- but not anymore.

Old 05-08-2012, 05:44 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,354,912 times
Whenever I post something about gun control there's a chorus of lefty posters telling me I'm paranoid, "Obama's not gonna take yer guns," etc. Keep in mind that there has in fact been a steady stream of gun control laws enacted over the past 40 years.

Now one guy who isn't even running, much less in office, advocates something that has zero chance of happening, and the left is in an uproar. Left seems to have a highly selective mechanism for deciding what is and isn't an issue.

Old 05-08-2012, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
WOMAN used to be the elite sex- they had quiet influence...real power. now all they are slaves just like men. They think they were freed but they were brought into the mainstream herd and now are also just cattle to be ridden and consumed.

What damned good does voting do you anyway? Vote all you want and nothing will change. That is now an apparent fact of life- Just as gay and same sex marriage have recently entered into the process of giving up their real rights and joining the herd- They like woman were free- but not anymore.
What nonsense.

Voting is important, especially in STATE and LOCAL elections.

Old 05-08-2012, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
Whenever I post something about gun control there's a chorus of lefty posters telling me I'm paranoid, "Obama's not gonna take yer guns," etc. Keep in mind that there has in fact been a steady stream of gun control laws enacted over the past 40 years.

Now one guy who isn't even running, much less in office, advocates something that has zero chance of happening, and the left is in an uproar.
Many gun control regulations have been rolled back.

Old 05-08-2012, 05:53 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,604,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post

Now one guy who isn't even running, much less in office, advocates something that has zero chance of happening, and the left is in an uproar.
What? No one said that there was some movement to revoke a woman's right to vote in this country. There isn't one, just like there isn't a movement to revoke the right to bear arms. (But that's another thread. )

And yes, it's one guy, but one guy who is given the ability to share his twisted views on God knows what else on a national stage. Sort of an important distinction from everyman waxing on about the "good old days" in his living room.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies