Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 04:08 PM

203 posts, read 517,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
The feds failure to control illegal immigration from south of our border does put those like Arpaio in the position of having to do it themselves to protect their counties and states. Racial profiling and unfair treatment is just concocted charges by Obama and Co. because they want illegal immigration to continue from south of our border and are pandering for the Hispanic vote.

I don't care about this topic much, but how would illegal aliens vote?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2012, 04:19 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
About freaking time! This piece of trash needs to be locked away.

The Justice Department Has Had It with Sheriff Joe - Yahoo! News

He's an elected official, unlike Eric Holder.

Purely Political on the DOJ's part.

Old 05-10-2012, 04:21 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,246,649 times
Quote:
The citizens of Maricopa County, Arizona will re-elect Joe in November.

Old 05-10-2012, 04:28 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,129,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
The citizens of Maricopa County, Arizona will re-elect Joe in November.
I guess like-minded people vote the same. It still doesn’t speak to his character. Witch is trash…

Old 05-10-2012, 04:37 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,313,780 times
Quote:
I guess like-minded people vote the same. It still doesn’t speak to his character. Witch is trash…
Again, that is merely your biased opinion.

Old 05-10-2012, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookitsaustin View Post
I don't care about this topic much, but how would illegal aliens vote?
Obama is after the Hispanic-American citizen vote. Since he is not enforcing our immigration laws and promising amnesty for the illegals already here Hispanics just love him for that. However, there is a topic in this forum on how some illegals aliens have voted.

Old 05-10-2012, 04:44 PM

Quote:
You are clearly disconnected from what happens. People are stopped for being black or brown all the time. It’s happened to me before. I’m not saying every traffic stop is based off profiling but when racial profiling happens you’re damn right it needs to be investigated.
If a black, brown or white has been known to commit a crime in a certain area and you fit the description of course LE might ask you questions to solve the crime. That is criminal profiling that LE has the right to do. If you violate a traffic law then it doesn't matter what the color of your skin is, you will be stopped. Get off the victim mentality bandwagon for God's sake!

Old 05-10-2012, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
The naivete in that assertion is... cute.
And you know different, how? I am not saying that there isn't a crooked cop here and there but they don't represent the majority. You want to throw out the baby with the bathwater I guess. You don't fool me one bit. I know what your agenda is.

Old 05-10-2012, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post
Some idiots are just too impotent to look further than they can spit, they love to beat their chest for posturing sakes whilst their little cucumbers stuck up their butts, the same idiots who would run within a second before a fake granade touches the ground.
I happen to be a female. So no, I am no machismo male with a cucumber. I believe we have a right to enforce our immigration laws and any citizen who objects to being asked questions UNDER LAWFUL CONTACT for their ID and questioned futher about immigration status if they don't have one is more than likely an illegal alien sympathizer ethnocentric.

Last edited by chicagonut; 05-10-2012 at 04:58 PM..

Old 05-10-2012, 04:51 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:

The Justice Department Has Had It with Sheriff Joe - Yahoo! News
Have you noticed that that committee in the House has had a bellyful of Holder and just maybe this thing with Sheriff Joe is to take peoples' minds off what he is doing with the committee to continue to hide what they want to know?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies