U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2012, 07:39 PM

14,371 posts, read 9,012,453 times

Advertisements

Vice President Joe Biden vowed Tuesday in Atlanta that the United States would "prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons," and said President Obama's commitment to Israel is unwavering.

The Obama administration policy toward Israel is not limited to blocking Iran's nuclear future, Biden said. It also involves supporting the Jewish state. "I'm more worried today about Israel than I have at any time in my career," said Biden, a long-time foreign policy expert in the U.S. Senate.

I can see why he's worried for Israel, after watching this video.

Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2012, 08:42 PM

8,654 posts, read 5,625,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Vice President Joe Biden vowed Tuesday in Atlanta that the United States would "prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons," and said President Obama's commitment to Israel is unwavering.

The Obama administration policy toward Israel is not limited to blocking Iran's nuclear future, Biden said. It also involves supporting the Jewish state. "I'm more worried today about Israel than I have at any time in my career," said Biden, a long-time foreign policy expert in the U.S. Senate.

I can see why he's worried for Israel, after watching this video.

I would like to see Biden focused on closing tax loopholes like he is focused on praising Israel.

Old 05-10-2012, 11:36 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,121,461 times
Interesting video. I never realized that Obama had the GUTS to stand up to the blackmail & extortion by the Israeli lobby, AIPAC. Too bad Congress doesn't have any courage to take a stand against Israeli terrorism, or to oppose funding it with U.S. dollars. I was "amused" at about 16 minutes into the video where Israeli "pirates" attempted to hijack the ship, then whined about self-defense!

Old 05-10-2012, 11:36 PM

9,849 posts, read 7,715,293 times
Their words are meaningless. Watch their actions. They threw Israel under the bus and financed Hamas to bomb them to the tune of half a billion.
This isn't as bad as when Clinton had Loral correct the problems with the Chinese rockets and guidance systems which allowed China to now nuke us and the rest of the world, but Obama has still been pretty bad.

Old 05-11-2012, 01:27 AM

4,374 posts, read 3,231,463 times
Long live Israel!

Old 05-11-2012, 09:10 AM

6,387 posts, read 5,789,618 times
I guess their plans for peace are pretty short-lived:

//www.city-data.com/forum/elect...t-nuclear.html

Anyone who talks about "making peace" while holding a gun or missle launcher, shouldn't be trusted.

Peace,
brian

Old 05-11-2012, 10:44 AM

49 posts, read 53,457 times
At least we know Israel's enemies can be trusted. When they say death to Israel and death to America, they mean what they say.

Old 05-11-2012, 10:49 AM

6,387 posts, read 5,789,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrusher View Post
At least we know Israel's enemies can be trusted. When they say death to Israel and death to America, they mean what they say.
The irony to all of this, is that there are many JEWS who want the state of Israel dismantled!! Both in Palestine and in the US!

Here is a Jew that I admire and esteem:

Neturei Karta International endorsing the Global March to Jerusalem - YouTube

Peace!
brian

Old 05-14-2012, 04:40 PM

23,715 posts, read 27,859,563 times
Quote:
......and said President Obama's commitment to Israel is unwavering.

So when is Obama going to visit Israel, as Biden did, to sit and shmooz for awhile?

Old 05-14-2012, 04:45 PM

23,715 posts, read 27,859,563 times
Quote:
The irony to all of this, is that there are many JEWS who want the state of Israel dismantled!! Both in Palestine and in the US!
And they have no problem living in Israel under the protection of the Israeli government even though they pay no taxes. If they are so anti-Israel then they can all leave and live with their bretheren in Upstate NY and live off US entitlements. But they are Jews and have the same rights as any other Jew living in Israel. Now thats ironic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies