Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 08:30 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
we will see in Nov how fooled the folks are this time by this hack
I am seeing more reason to be hopeful that his skinny ass will get the boot
and we can start the long road of recovery
I do how ever look for riots in the streets when this happens
as far as Obama's back ground, I know so folks personally that have come up from ashes
this guy has been pampered and babied his whole life
I am soooooooooooo sick of him and his fat assed wife!

Why georgia dem; your a Georgia Peach to me. You can see thru him, not everyone can, he does things for a reason and a purpose. Most of us know this by now, well some of us do.
Pampered ain't the word, spoiled little A-- he is, and the media has helped make him this way.
I hope more people come to their senses, he sounded great the first time around, remember, his fancy lines and fancy words. Sounding so great about this new Hope n' Change he was to bring each and every one of us.
Remember those words well, because they were exactly that words and nothing more, he could not deliver.
His crappy line of Forward is going to be the same thing, and you will all see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2012, 09:30 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Which of your boldly thrown out links was from the WAPO? I saw none and it was WAPO that the poster was talking about. I wonder where you got that so quickly worked out list from with not one of them from the Post. I think I may have been right about you a while back. Good work but way off the topic.

Old 05-13-2012, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
thank you! Great links and info.
Great links and not a one from the WAPO which was the paper the poster was asking about. I am just a bit wary about things like this reply by the Dude when they are worked up so quick and not one link to the paper in question.

Old 05-13-2012, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
Barack Obama's true colours: The making of the man who would be US president - Telegraph

I'm still curious about this quote from the 2008 Telegraph piece linked by Historian Dude

I wonder why Obama would take such a step to airbrush over those years? And why no 5000-word exposes from the WA Post to blow the lid off of Obama's high school days?
Did you notice that the Historian Dude threw out that list of digs into Obama and not one of them was from the WAPO which was the newspaper that the poster was talking about? I think I know why that happened. You may be getting a DM about it soon.

Old 05-13-2012, 10:28 PM

1,122 posts, read 3,504,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I watch the news on all news shows and the problem with the media that slants of far left , is when they put something negative about Obama on and they don't act concerned .

If they said Obama was going to make a law that all people who were extremists against him would be questioned , they would say something like we have to make sure that Obama is protected. Not we are losing our rights to a dictator. Keep the people from really thinking that their rights are being diminished and they are in denial of what it is really doing to the citizens. Taking away our rights. Gestapo moves.
What? Gestapo? Dictator? Rights are being diminished? What on earth does any of these things have to do with Obama? Please explain.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:04 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,405,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Great links and not a one from the WAPO which was the paper the poster was asking about. I am just a bit wary about things like this reply by the Dude when they are worked up so quick and not one link to the paper in question.
Do you conservatives look ONLY to the WAPO for information about presidential candidates? If so, that may be why some of you didn't know much about Obama prior to his election. You should spread out, look for news and information from many sources.

Old 05-14-2012, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Do you conservatives look ONLY to the WAPO for information about presidential candidates? If so, that may be why some of you didn't know much about Obama prior to his election. You should spread out, look for news and information from many sources.
Go ahead and defend the Dude but remember that the only source mentioned by the poster he answered was WaPo. You are wasting your time since most of those here have seen what he failed to do. I guess you guys have to stick together, though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies