Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 04:24 AM

12,268 posts, read 6,442,637 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
You mean, like the democrats with Viet Nam? (Obama said he'd have our troops out long before this. Another promise where he dragged his feet.)

Yes, better check the lamestream media for the rest of the list. Oh, btw, you'll find them in O's pocket.
"The lamestream media"? Rest assured that no one has ever sounded clever by channeling Sarah Palin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2012, 04:47 AM

10,567 posts, read 12,793,537 times
Old enough to have observed a number of administrations, it has become apparent that with each new President, the quality becomes progressively more and more light weight. I wonder what the administrators will look like in twenty years?

Old 05-17-2012, 04:56 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,780,095 times
The real issue is a changing demography and the administrations have to adjust to the people. Different culture, different way of doing things and the administration can't stay the same.

If George Bush jr gives illegals amesty, that says alot.

Old 05-18-2012, 10:16 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,663,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Old enough to have observed a number of administrations, it has become apparent that with each new President, the quality becomes progressively more and more light weight. I wonder what the administrators will look like in twenty years?
Light weight, or just plain corrupt?

What will the administration look like in twenty years? quite red, I suspect if the people don't rise up and turn out to vote in Nov. We can still foil their plans if people wake up and see what is happening. This is a pivotal time for the country.

While Obama is waiting for elections to be over so that he can have greater "flexibility" on certain issues with Putin, he is continuing to fundamentally change this country via other means.

Old 05-20-2012, 03:59 AM

1,030 posts, read 1,270,047 times
I'm still trying to heal the scars from the Bush Administration. Nothing can surpass such an awful low. Such a disgrace to this great country

Old 05-20-2012, 07:20 AM

5,376 posts, read 5,337,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Why don't you actually tell us what was untrue in the post so that we can all get a good laugh
I was thinking the same thing........

Old 05-23-2012, 07:38 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,663,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by git45 View Post
I'm still trying to heal the scars from the Bush Administration. Nothing can surpass such an awful low. Such a disgrace to this great country
Really? Look around you.

I hear that only from people on the left who have buried their heads in the sand, and don't want to see what is really going on under the present administration. That is what is a disgrace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies