Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 08:16 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
highcotton !!! ... On The Money !

Indeed ..... ARRRRRRGH ! .... Barf ! ... Gag ! ... Puke ! ...

OK ... And here all tha dang time I Thunk HO was the first elected "WHITE" African American Prezeedint !!!

Whatever waz I ah thankin y'all ! .......... ARRRRRGH !

Them fellers at Nuseweak be really, really smart !

Cheers Y'all ... Settin Sail Wiff Ole Capt. Morgan tonight ! ... Old Sgt. Lamar ............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2012, 08:20 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,507 times
Default ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH Y'all !!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post

This ... is the "legacy" of Obama! 3 Years and this is all he has to show for it.

Bush was the one who gave the orders to the governemtn alphabet soup agencies - to go find bin ladin - they did their job.

All Obama did was say yes - (when asked for permission to finish the job).

OBAMA CLAIMS he did it all!!

Well now he has done it- & it is the worst possible decision for this country DESPITE THE TRUE FACTS: It has been voted down in 30 STATES.

Obama care was totaly against what the people wanted by an overwhelming margin - Obama doesn't care what Americans want - he is going to FORCE his ideas on all of us.
SityData !!! ... Yep !

Indeed ... How Utterly Pitiful ! ....................... Such An Embarrassment For The American Nation ! ARRRRRRRRRRGH !

Cheers ! ..... Old Sgt. Lamar

Old 05-13-2012, 08:54 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times
Cover Story: Bob Staake on Barack Obama and Gay Marriage : The New Yorker

Old 05-13-2012, 08:59 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,606,493 times
Quote:
he throws a ball like a girl.
Did you have a 65mph fastball at the age of 13?

Chelsea Baker: One of Little League's Best Pitchers - YouTube

Old 05-13-2012, 09:17 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,474,737 times
How do blacks and hispanics generally feel about gays and gay rights? Aren't they usually opposed to gay marriage, etc.?

Old 05-13-2012, 09:40 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
I'm convinced the whole gay marriage flip flop will come back to bite Barack Obama.

Old 05-13-2012, 09:46 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,474,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I'm convinced the whole gay marriage flip flop will come back to bite Barack Obama.
I think you're right. It's clear that most disagree with Obama's and Biden's view...and it's my understanding that blacks and hispanics even have a stronger opposing view...

Old 05-13-2012, 10:15 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Grave security...what a joke. Obama has snuffed out dozens of AQ's top level terrorists and cut the legs out from under multiple attacks on our citizens.

Sounds more like sour grapes to me. When it comes to security and decimating terrorism Obama > GOP

How many operatives lives were lost by that senior level security leak? Will we ever know? When has a POTUS in US hisotry ever had his administration involved in politicizing spy operations while operatives are in the field?

Sour grapes no. Concern about the lives lost and the cost on the "war on terror" in regard to intellegence assets, absolutely.

It amazes me that the far left will stick to defending Obama's incompetance when it comes to this high level leak. Even Dianne Feinstien has her panties in a wad, and she doesn't speak out against this administration lightly. Why are you so willing to turn a blind eye? Blind loyalty?

Old 05-14-2012, 08:00 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
He is not "flip-flopping." He is "evolving!"
Can you imagine if Romney or Republican said that about anything..........after all they can't change their minds or see things different than their parents.

Quote:
I thought scumbag Obozo was gay - he throws a ball like a girl.
He seems to trot when he comes off the plane,I find that strange.

Old 05-14-2012, 08:05 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times

This is really bad...........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies