Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 03:39 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,765,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Well first off, the United States isn't abandoing Israel. We are allies, if they are attacked, we would respond with equal or greater force.

Secondly, if you believe ANYTHING that the Iranian government owned media machine says, you don't even have two functioning brain cells.

Thirdly, who cares if Iran will develop a nuclear bomb? They won't use it, they aren't stupid. Even if they gave it to a terrorist group, its one bomb, maybe two, and Iran wouldn't be around for longer then a day if that happened.

The United States should stay out of other countries business. Just because they chant "death to America" every day means nothing. I know a lot of rednecks and hillbillies who would like to see every Muslim dead on the planet. What makes us so much better than them?
I'm-a-nut-job the president of Iran boasts loudly!! Again & Again - He quotes psalm 83 We will destroy Israel. We will destroy the United States.

Iran is shipping missles & other weapons in there causing more conflict.

My two functioning brain cells are still able to understand.. .. The Bible is correct in what Iran will attempt to do & the final outcome.

There is no mystery here of what is going on... ALL the very explicit details are all spelled out EXACTLY WHAT WILL HAPPEN!

God speaking to Israel: There will be those that will kill you; and think they are doing god a service.

This is no nut job crying "wolf" .. He has every intention.. his actions - not his words... that is how you judge

I'm not looking @ the media - I'm reading and quoting the "Word of God!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2012, 03:42 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,666,305 times
Quote:
As the US has the duty to its citizens to refuse to fight an OFFENSIVE war for Israel.
But hey its OK to do it in Iraq and Afganistan against a majority of people who did nothing to Americans. What a ton of BS. It is the duty of the US gov't to protect citizens who are on the DEFENSIVE from attacks. I, as a Marine, shed my blood to protect the Lebanese people from the nuts in the PLO and the Islamic Jihad in the early 80's.And if I were called up today, I would go there to protect the people from the nuts in Hezbollah.

Old 05-14-2012, 03:53 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,657,184 times
And life in the bunker goes on...

Old 05-14-2012, 03:53 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,937,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
The source of this article is Unnamed Iranian Outlets?
- and you expect us to believe this?

Well, I guess that I am also an 'unnamed outlet' and say it ain't so.

Old 05-14-2012, 04:17 PM

68,300 posts, read 54,222,946 times
Quote:
The bible is always referred to as the Word of God - Paul - (historical figure) Jesus (historial figure) each said the same thing; No one ever calls it the word of man; It is 100% mathematically impossible for "man" to have written that book.
Matghematically impossible? Please DO explain.

Quote:
Chevy's don't have a 5,000 year history that is historically backed up with fact:
As there is nothing factual making Judaism any different than any other religion, not withstandingh Jewish claims to the contrary.

Quote:
Only someone totally devoid of any understanding or comprehension would equate a chevy with GOD - THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS

The only thing my chevy ever gave me was a "headache" and empty wallet.

Oh BULL! Jews wrote the text alleging they are the 'chosen', only someone devoid of common sense would fail to question that idea.

Old 05-14-2012, 04:19 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,767,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
cheaper solution is invite israel to move to louisiana and cut off all aid.
trust me if the jews are not in the mideast the arabs will proceed to war against each other by morning.
So, Israel should give up their homeland, the land they owned long before the Muslims. So, they should move nearly 8M people to Louisiana (of all places) in one mass exodus?

It isn't just the fact that the jewish homeland is smack-dab in the middle of the Muslim world, but the fact that there are any Jews at all. If they move to Louisiana, you'll see terrorists heading straight to the bayous. Arabs and Persians have one thing in common, a deep seeded hatred for Jews. Why do you think they joined Hitler? There was no Israel in 1938 yet they joined a psychopath to help wipe the Jews out.

Muslims and Jews are literally hateful brothers who come from the same father. They each claim to be the chosen people. You can't separate that hatred (mostly from the Arab side) with miles or borders. Let Israel defend itself without constraint. This is how it will be, because this is how it must be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Oh BULL! Jews wrote the text alleging they are the 'chosen', only someone devoid of common sense would fail to question that idea.

Only armchair theologians could take a 5500year old book, and reduce it to "Jews wrote a text alleging..."

Don't you wonder why you hate Jews? For them to be hated so universally only reinforces my belief that they are the chosen people. Consider the implications, and the jealousy of being placed on such a pedestal.

Last edited by steven_h; 05-14-2012 at 04:31 PM..

Old 05-14-2012, 05:00 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,765,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Matghematically impossible? Please DO explain.

As there is nothing factual making Judaism any different than any other religion, not withstandingh Jewish claims to the contrary.

God used 40 different authors to "pen" HIS word through divine inspiration.

Kings - fishermen - tent maker - doctor - tax collector - every misfit that was present in society - It was written over a period of 1,600 years.

They spoke about every single controversial subject "under the sun" - They were ALL IN COMPLETE AGREEMENT with each other even though most of them never even met.

Most of them were "murderers" (In case you hadn't noticed).

The ODDS of 40 people agreeing on EVERY CONTROVERSIAL SUBJECT - is nothing short of: "super-natural" ESPECIALLY WHEN ALL OF THOSE PREDICTIONS CAME TRUE:

NOTICE: We have a very difficult time on ANY forum getting just "two" people to agree on something controversial! (hint)

IN other words; It is beyond the laws of statistical anomalies!

Hows that for "starters" ??

Old 05-14-2012, 05:53 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,540,053 times
Quote:
The bible is always referred to as the Word of God - Paul - (historical figure) Jesus (historial figure) each said the same thing; No one ever calls it the word of man; It is 100% mathematically impossible for "man" to have written that book.
Is this good enough for you?

Chevrolet & GMC Light Truck Owner's Bible *-* Bentley Publishers - Repair Manuals and Automotive Books

And remember what Ike's Secretary of Defense, Charles Wilson, said about what's good for GM being good for the country.

Quote:
Chevy's don't have a 5,000 year history that is historically backed up with fact
They have a hundred year history historically backed up with fact.

Quote:
Only someone totally devoid of any understanding or comprehension would equate a chevy with GOD - THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS
So God designed the Vega? The Corvair? The Celebrity?

Quote:
The only thing my chevy ever gave me was a "headache" and empty wallet.
Sure you're not talking about God?

Old 05-14-2012, 06:02 PM

24,869 posts, read 24,344,453 times
Quote:
I'm-a-nut-job the president of Iran boasts loudly!! Again & Again - He quotes psalm 83 We will destroy Israel. We will destroy the United States.

Iran is shipping missles & other weapons in there causing more conflict.

My two functioning brain cells are still able to understand.. .. The Bible is correct in what Iran will attempt to do & the final outcome.

There is no mystery here of what is going on... ALL the very explicit details are all spelled out EXACTLY WHAT WILL HAPPEN!

God speaking to Israel: There will be those that will kill you; and think they are doing god a service.

This is no nut job crying "wolf" .. He has every intention.. his actions - not his words... that is how you judge

I'm not looking @ the media - I'm reading and quoting the "Word of God!

Actually the bible doesn't say anything about Iran taking over Israel.

BTW, when we start talking about a book of fables and short stories to help people feel better about what they already should do, as history and proof of the future, any realistic coversation with you is over.

I've read the bible, I also know its history. If you want to listen to a man sitting in a cave eating mushrooms, thats your business. While I might enjoy some shoorms with him, it doesn't mean anything he said is the gospel.

The bible is a book written by men, not a man, not a God. If anything is proven in that statement, it means that its more then fallable.

Old 05-14-2012, 07:40 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,065,041 times
OH CRAP ... I agree on basic foundation with SityData regarding Isreal, yes the US does give aid to Israel but a relatively small amount, and we are also trade partners, including military hardware.

Some forget Israel has NEVER attacked any of its neighbors but has been attacked many times and kicked butt every time, against much more powerful countries.

At the beginning of the first Gulf War, Iraq was dropping scuds into Israel and the US had to jump in and make a sweet deal or things were going to fall apart real fast if Israel started turning Iraq into glass, which it was all set to do.

All this Palestine talk is crap, there wasn't any talk about a "Palestine" when that area was part of the other countries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies