Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 10:27 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,287,737 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I've noticed. I tend to be a very observant person (probably to a fault), and i've even mentioned to others in the past that I believe many (if not most) gay men share physical traits, facial structure/features being the most obvious. To those who don't really study things around them, I can see how making such an observation would sound absurd. Knowing me and knowing how my brain works, I'm right more often than not. But then again, i've always been one to notice things that pass right by others.
Usually I can dispute 99.999% of your claims, however I have never gazed into the face of a gay man, so I can't comment.

I will accept that fact that you probably know more about gay mens faces than I do.

Old 05-14-2012, 10:42 PM

3,201 posts, read 3,856,694 times
Have you ever walked into a public park restroom when nobody is around to pee, and there just happens to be a creepy 60 year old man standing by the sink smiling for no reason.

I walked out and peed on a bush by the tennis courts.

I don't pee while a creepy 60 year old man stares at me with gay face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Usually I can dispute 99.999% of your claims, however I have never gazed into the face of a gay man, so I can't comment.

I will accept that fact that you probably know more about gay mens faces than I do.

Old 05-15-2012, 12:39 AM

22,632 posts, read 14,937,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
What does the first gay President think of this?
I dunno. President James Buchanan has been dead a long time!!!!

Old 05-15-2012, 12:44 AM

1,692 posts, read 1,959,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I've noticed. I tend to be a very observant person (probably to a fault), and i've even mentioned to others in the past that I believe many (if not most) gay men share physical traits, facial structure/features being the most obvious. To those who don't really study things around them, I can see how making such an observation would sound absurd. Knowing me and knowing how my brain works, I'm right more often than not. But then again, i've always been one to notice things that pass right by others.
AeroGuy: Gay people are abnormal, so I'm constantly on the lookout for them. Yes, that's it.

Something veeery Freudian about this...

Old 05-15-2012, 12:45 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,287,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebaldknobber View Post
Have you ever walked into a public park restroom when nobody is around to pee, and there just happens to be a creepy 60 year old man standing by the sink smiling for no reason.
No.

Old 05-15-2012, 08:51 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,817,146 times
This thread is pretty funny!!!

Did want to mention that I am a woman and have good "gaydar" for gay men in particular. My best friend is a gay man and he admits that he has bad "gaydar" so I do point out guys to him and he takes me places just so I can tell him who I think is gay LOL. We have been friends since college and he is not a stereotypical gay man and I have always known that he was gay even when we were roommates and he wasn't "out" at that time. I reminded him that I did live with him for two years and I wouldn't have lived with a guy who wasn't gay at the time since I didn't want any male "roommate" attempting to have sex with me (most of my college non-gay male friends tried to have sex with me).

But I have heard that gay men have bigger penises. I have also heard that the ring finger of gay men is just as long as or longer than their middle finger and that that is a tale tell sign of a gay male. I don't know about the penis thing since like I said I have good gaydar and haven't been with a gay man in a way where I would see his penis (I am a woman). But my friends ring finger is the same length at his middle finger (we measured when he heard this on Gayle King's radio show to find out). My husband measured his fingers as well and was relieved that the middle was longer LOL.

Old 05-15-2012, 11:35 AM

7,943 posts, read 17,247,259 times
Quote:
Have you ever noticed gay men have common facial features?

Homosexuality seems to be a genetic trait caused by homosexual men reproducing by having sex with women.

With homosexuality being socially acceptable in today's world; latent homosexuals will no longer have to live a lie by marrying a woman and reproducing as they have for the last 5000 years.

Homosexual men will decrease in numbers in future generations due to the homosexual trait no longer reproducing.

Gaydar And Facial Symmetry: New Study Examines Link Between Sexual Orientation And Faces
The problem with this study, as with others of it's kind such as the finger length study and the hair whorl study, is not every gay man has those features and not everyone who does have them is gay.

Old 05-15-2012, 11:37 AM

1,487 posts, read 1,706,890 times
Quote:
Have you ever noticed gay men have common facial features?

Homosexuality seems to be a genetic trait caused by homosexual men reproducing by having sex with women.

With homosexuality being socially acceptable in today's world; latent homosexuals will no longer have to live a lie by marrying a woman and reproducing as they have for the last 5000 years.

Homosexual men will decrease in numbers in future generations due to the homosexual trait no longer reproducing.

Gaydar And Facial Symmetry: New Study Examines Link Between Sexual Orientation And Faces
Do you also believe in Eugenics?

Old 05-15-2012, 12:08 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,395,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard Fan
People with more "balanced" face and body features are more likely to be mentally stable and have less health problems.
Say wha? Where is the reference for this?

Quote:
Maybe being "Gay" is 1 way to keep so called "defective" people from having children so their genes don't passed on.
Negative. Ever hear the expression by women: "All the good men are taken or are gay?"

Quote:
Along those lines 1st born sons are usually NOT Gay but the chances grow with later born boys to the SAME mother.
This has been documented.

Old 05-15-2012, 12:53 PM

33,568 posts, read 18,150,665 times
Flaming is a trait to ones activities of being a man who is homosexual.. they feel feminine and that spirit is being fed by their actions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies