Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2014, 04:46 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,665,061 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
It wasn't so long ago people swore that you could always tell a Jew by the shape of his nose and the slope of his forehead which denoted subhuman characteristics. Thank GOD the World rejected this sort of crap. Just as it should concerning the OP post.
No, you can't tell for certain, but we shouldn't be afraid of scientifically documented differences.

Gay men and heterosexual women have similarly shaped brains, research shows | Science | The Guardian

Gay or straight? Watch his walk - Health - Mental health | NBC News

Old 07-15-2014, 07:50 PM

4,422 posts, read 6,257,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CravingMountains View Post
What do they mean by saying gay men have faces that are more symmetrical than straight men? I wish they gave an example because I really don't understand what they are saying.

I mean......All humans are supposed to have symmetrical faces, right? You can't be born with just one eye or one ear or one nostril! Someone fill me in please!

Every now and then people claim to find some physical difference in gay males. I have seen claims that range from having longer ring fingers, being more likely to be short, being more likely to be tall, to having penises that are at least one inch longer than our heterosexual counterparts. I'm not sure if any of these claims has been put into a scientific journal yet. lol.
They're saying the opposite.

Old 07-15-2014, 07:58 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,383,311 times
This article is trying to say that if your beautiful, your an non-heterosexual. That is bs.....

Old 07-15-2014, 08:00 PM

14,020 posts, read 15,011,523 times
By the way, the study was published in a Magizine not a science journal meaning no peer review so maybe not reliable data.

Old 07-15-2014, 08:57 PM

23,221 posts, read 29,034,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebaldknobber View Post
Have you ever walked into a public park restroom when nobody is around to pee, and there just happens to be a creepy 60 year old man standing by the sink smiling for no reason.

I walked out and peed on a bush by the tennis courts.

I don't pee while a creepy 60 year old man stares at me with gay face.
Which made the smiling 60YO man burst into uncontrollable laughter! Thinking: I'll bet his guy goes home, later at night, in bed, he suggests oral sex with his wife, and she vomits at such a disgusting idea!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies