Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2012, 02:17 PM

4,529 posts, read 5,137,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
There is nothing wrong with human beings or animals of the same sex - being a couple..it's cute - There is a difference between animals and humans in this respect- a male dog may mount another male dog - as if it is a sexual act--It is not sexual- It's an action of domination....NEVER would a male dog insert it's penis into the anal opening of another male- They just don't- Humans with their vivid imaginations and wild curiosity do...........

To say a couple of female birds that couple are "lesbians" is utterly stupid and wishful thinking on the part of some humans...friendship and love are one thing- sex and reproduction are another matter.

I guess you haven't spent much time around dogs. My uncle was a beagle breeder. As a kid I saw the males "insert" their little beagles into each other all the time. It is an act of domination that at time turns the corner into......well you get the point. (one happy beagle one not so much)

For future reference know what your talking about before you post it to avoid looking foolish.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2012, 07:32 AM

1 posts, read 685 times
Americans seem to be overly judgemental, without fully understanding homosexuality and why people are gay. I'm not American, but the way i see it is that there thousands of gay and lesbian people who deserve the same rights and dignity as the average heterosexual, I seriously do not understand what the problem is and how a same sex couple is going to affect a heterosexual relationship. I do believe that the most homophobic people are actually closeted gay people who cannot accept themselves, so they are on a mission to make sure other gay people cannot accept themselves.

Old 06-02-2012, 07:58 AM

742 posts, read 678,519 times
Twisted and misunderstood scriptures and people preaching of what the bible says. Really it's very closed minded.

Old 06-02-2012, 09:00 AM

716 posts, read 558,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Is it because there are so many fundamentalist Christians, or is there some other reason?...Giving gays equal rights takes nothing away from anyone. Since we have done this in Canada the bigotry has pretty much faded away...

LGBT rights in Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Being Christian has little to do with it. Many of us are tired of having it rubbed in our face. "It's ok to have gay thoughts" blah-blah-blah. "Are you sure"? Damn sure brother!! You don't do it for me, and shut up about it already...You're making me want to lose my lunch! I think many American straight men including myself are tired of being stripped of "man things" as well. They look at you like you're some kind of freak for being a man and acting like one. I've heard all the "dumb redneck" jokes until I'm going to turn blue in the face. You sure don't want to hear all the q**** ones we come up with. We'll leave it at that.

Old 06-02-2012, 03:27 PM

197 posts, read 299,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Well apparently it isn't - so why don't you help us "un-enlightened" out and "explain" it?

Meaning..........

" remove the log from thine own eye brother , prior to worrying about the mote in another's"

" treat thy fellow man as thy would be treated "

" judge not lest ye be judged "

" let he who is without Sin cast the first stone......"

Forgot those did ya?

Old 06-02-2012, 03:35 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,628,200 times
This is really getting old.

Old 06-02-2012, 03:36 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
Sorry, this thread is closed.
Was wondering when that was going to happen.

Old 06-02-2012, 03:39 PM

99 posts, read 68,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Here's an idea: All the homosexuals who feel discriminated against can move to Canada and establish One Big Utopic Homosexual Homeland? It sounds like Canada is ripe for a Gay Coup.
That kind of talk just turns you on i bet.

Old 06-02-2012, 03:39 PM

197 posts, read 299,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBandit View Post
Being Christian has little to do with it. Many of us are tired of having it rubbed in our face. "It's ok to have gay thoughts" blah-blah-blah. "Are you sure"? Damn sure brother!! You don't do it for me, and shut up about it already...You're making me want to lose my lunch! I think many American straight men including myself are tired of being stripped of "man things" as well. They look at you like you're some kind of freak for being a man and acting like one. I've heard all the "dumb redneck" jokes until I'm going to turn blue in the face. You sure don't want to hear all the q**** ones we come up with. We'll leave it at that.

Jokes are jokes , but folks control of others isn't a joke , and Xtian control of this issue is the first step on the road to a theocracy.

Me? I could give two ****s what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home , on a bus bench...welll I'll turn a hose on ya like two dogs and I really don't care if you're gay or straight.

And if you have so little confidence in your own manhood that little things can " strip you of it" , then maybe y'all didn't have much confidence in said " manhood" in the first damn place.

By the way , I'm 'bout half breed South Texas redneck Swamp Trash , go to whippin' on some gay boys noggin in front of me by way of acting the bully then I *AM* gonna participate , just t'ain't gonna be on the side you want it on. I *really* like bullies that thump folks based on bigoted hatred , I'm a sick sadistic bastard and I thoroughly enjoy hurting 'em , and it's even better when they run up on a " fairy boy " who has some training and skills and they get their ass kicked in front of their buddies by said " fairy boy"........... I guess by your thin criteria they get their " MANCard " pulled for REAL after that......

What a load of rubbish to base one's concept of " manhood " on.

Old 06-02-2012, 03:40 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Here's an idea: All the homosexuals who feel discriminated against can move to Canada and establish One Big Utopic Homosexual Homeland? It sounds like Canada is ripe for a Gay Coup.
Or how about this one? They are granted the same rights, freedoms, and liberties as their straight counter-parts in the United States of America where EVERYONE is granted EQUAL rights and FREEDOMS under the US CONSTITUTION and not some petty little religious book that holds little to no weight.

Sound good?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies