Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2012, 09:17 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,864,651 times

Advertisements

This story turns my stomach. The mother of a baby placed him on a highway so he would be killed because she was tired of the responsibility.... yes you read that right.

See not all degenerates are found here.

She got 8 years and her brother who helped plan the deed got 9...

How does a brain conceive of such and act and think this is a reasonable approach?

Infant left on highway by mum survives — RT

I heard it on NPR as well if you don't like this source...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2012, 09:23 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,949,243 times
Homelessness, no father of the infant present (product of rape?), desperation. Sad. It would seem the disregard for innocent human life when it comes to mothers isn't reserved for the West. Glad the child was rescued.

Old 07-10-2012, 09:24 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
This story turns my stomach. The mother of a baby placed him on a highway so he would be killed because she was tired of the responsibility.... yes you read that right.

See not all degenerates are found here.

She got 8 years and her brother who helped plan the deed got 9...

How does a brain conceive of such and act and think this is a reasonable approach?

Infant left on highway by mum survives — RT

I heard it on NPR as well if you don't like this source...
Incidences such as this often make me wonder why nature has not made a normal and intelligent brain a prerequisite for the ability to procreate.

Old 07-10-2012, 09:27 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,949,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Incidences such as this often make me wonder why nature has not made a normal and intelligent brain a prerequisite for the ability to procreate.
Because as with every species on the planet, the more often procreation occurs, the more likely the survival of the species. Some of us expect humans to act with a conscience and rise above most other mammals.

Old 07-10-2012, 09:31 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,858,743 times
the sad thing is that she could have just called child services and told them to take the baby, or stop into just about any church or hospital and leave the baby with a responsible party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies