Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2012, 10:24 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times

Advertisements

Bird flu Hoax
Swine flu Hoax

When the wicked leaders of a wicked nation want to:

• Create FEAR and CHAOS and TERROR throughout the world

• Take away the rights of citizens in every nation in the world

• Create a world-wide pandemic and annihilation of a large segment of a nation’s population by forced vaccinations that secretly contain live bacteria and viruses for AIDS, herpes, hepatitis, and small pox, as well as preservatives made from mercury that cause brain damage and autism

• Control every country in the world by allowing the World Health Organization (WHO) to enter and take over their emergency medico-political apparatus and place embargos or quarantines on the entire country

• Eliminate the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 which bans the military from participating in police-type activity on U.S. soil. This act specifically prohibits the government from using the military against its own citizens. (This Posse Comitatus Act was severely violated at Waco, when U.S. military troops were used against the Branch Davidians.)

• Help create famines in order to annihilate a large portion of the world’s population by killing off the food supply of any and every nation, by killing their chickens, turkeys and other birds used for food.

• Declare martial Law and suspend the Constitution

All they need to do is create - out of thin air –

the Bird Flu “Pandemic” HOAX!

The Bird Flu HOAX - How One Wicked Nation Can Kill Billions

http://goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/medical/swine_flu.htm

Time to wake up!

Old 10-07-2012, 11:34 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
As I said, herd immunity works even if you don't believe in it. Those of us who take vaccines protect those of you that don't, whether you want to admit it or not.
That is absolutely not true. If one of the many jabs you promote is a live virus, you are shedding that to everyone you come in contact with. You are in essence a carrier.
The key is for people to have a healthy immune system, not one compromised with an overload of chemicals by pharmacy. Then when something does go wrong, it's next to impossible to identify the culprit. Lovely built in indemnity plan.

Old 10-07-2012, 11:53 PM

37,095 posts, read 41,226,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Bird flu Hoax
Swine flu Hoax

When the wicked leaders of a wicked nation want to:

• Create FEAR and CHAOS and TERROR throughout the world

• Take away the rights of citizens in every nation in the world

• Create a world-wide pandemic and annihilation of a large segment of a nation’s population by forced vaccinations that secretly contain live bacteria and viruses for AIDS, herpes, hepatitis, and small pox, as well as preservatives made from mercury that cause brain damage and autism

• Control every country in the world by allowing the World Health Organization (WHO) to enter and take over their emergency medico-political apparatus and place embargos or quarantines on the entire country

• Eliminate the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 which bans the military from participating in police-type activity on U.S. soil. This act specifically prohibits the government from using the military against its own citizens. (This Posse Comitatus Act was severely violated at Waco, when U.S. military troops were used against the Branch Davidians.)

• Help create famines in order to annihilate a large portion of the world’s population by killing off the food supply of any and every nation, by killing their chickens, turkeys and other birds used for food.

• Declare martial Law and suspend the Constitution

All they need to do is create - out of thin air –

the Bird Flu “Pandemic” HOAX!

The Bird Flu HOAX - How One Wicked Nation Can Kill Billions

http://goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/medical/swine_flu.htm

Time to wake up!
Whoa, full blown paranoia! Wow!

Old 10-07-2012, 11:56 PM

37,095 posts, read 41,226,282 times
Quote:
That is absolutely not true. If one of the many jabs you promote is a live virus, you are shedding that to everyone you come in contact with. You are in essence a carrier.
The key is for people to have a healthy immune system, not one compromised with an overload of chemicals by pharmacy. Then when something does go wrong, it's next to impossible to identify the culprit. Lovely built in indemnity plan.
No, risk of shedding virus is small.

Are you afraid you might accidentally get vaccinated and not enjoy the adrenaline rush of being susceptible to vaccine preventable infections?

It's a myth that if you "have a healthy immune system" you will not catch infectious diseases.

Old 10-08-2012, 02:24 AM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
I was born in 1940 before many vaccines were in use and lost friends an relatives to some of the diseases listed below...

The last case of polio in the western world was in 1991....The last case of smallpox was in Somalia in 1977...The last case of Yellow fever in the US was in 1924 (50% of those who contact yellow fever die without treatment) Early 1900s – Over 5000 cases of tetanus occurred in the United States every year. In the 1940s The vaccine became available in Canada and the United States. The rate of tetanus among wounded soldiers, for example, was 30 times less in World War II than in World War I. From 1980 to 2004, the number of cases reported annually ranged from 1 to 10, with an average of 4 per year; no cases of tetanus were reported in newborns in Canada.

Don't try and tell me that vaccines are not a good thing...Average life expectancy in 1940 was 62.9...Today it is 80.7, and this is mainly due to advances in medical science, including vaccines..

Old 10-08-2012, 03:56 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,749,701 times
To those of you that think vaccines are related to autism, think again. Genetic research is reveais a different story.......

Genetic research reveals pieces of autism puzzle – The Chart - CNN.com Blogs

Old 10-08-2012, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyForever View Post
Truth or not,vaccines are not safe and will never pierce my children's skin.
You are a fool if you don't vaccinate your kids! I am old enough to remember the ravages of polio and childhood diseases they had no vaccines for and it ain't a pretty picture. vaccines work and with very little or no side effects.

Old 10-08-2012, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
My middle daughter, 20 years old, is autistic, as is my 3 yo grandson. My oldest daughter took my little granddaughter who is not showing signs of autism into the doctor for a standard checkup. She was recovering from a little cold. The doctor wanted to give her 9 vaccinations at that time. Fortunately, my oldest daughter told him she wished to delay them just a little until her daughter felt better, and wanted them a little more spread out, and the doctor's response was obnoxious and insulting. My daughter was very upset at his remarks, and I referred her to a pediatrician who will at least investigate unbundled vaccinations or is agreeable to delaying them a little until my granddaughter is not recovering from a cold, and understands the concerns. This pediatrician's practice is wildly popular. Her little patients are all vaccinated. My daughter's old pediatrician and I have had a "discussion" by telephone since that time.

All of my children and grandchildren have been or will be vaccinated in one way or another, because it is important to do so. However, the arrogance and insensitivity of the medical community is astounding to me. When members of the medical community, who are in a position of authority with regard to medical care, come across people who are fearful for one reason or another, whether that fear is realistic or not, shame on you for attacking them. You violate the very standards you should be upholding.
Yep, most doctors will not vaccinate a child when they are sick, this Doctor was wrong. My doc will not give a flu shot if I have a cold.

Old 10-08-2012, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middle School Mustache View Post
The anti-vac crowd needs to go away. They are endangering the general welfare of many other citizens of the US.
Screw em, if their kids get sick, it's on them. I feel sorry for their kids though, they had no choice.

Old 10-08-2012, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Mostly because they lack clean water, sanitation, and adequate food.
That's part of it, also because no medical care results in no vaccines, hence, no protection.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies