U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-15-2012, 03:02 AM
 
Location: Northern CA
12,770 posts, read 10,876,559 times
Reputation: 4252

Advertisements

as the discovery was delivered. Lots of discovery, including video tapes. Witness names are redacted for their safety. This is what a chambles our judicial system is in under a racist administration.
Civil rights are about everyone being treated equally before a court of law, and innocent until proven guilty. Pray for George, for his defense team, and for our country. We need some divine intervention at this point.

Quote:
O'Mara also told Local 6 that as he received the discovery, two police officers were at his law firm in response to a credible threat against him. The threat was checked out and police have since left O'Mara's office. No other details on the threat have been released.
Defense receives Trayvon Martin evidence against George Zimmerman | News - Home
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-15-2012, 06:57 AM
 
Location: Center of the universe
24,660 posts, read 36,663,716 times
Reputation: 11780
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
as the discovery was delivered. Lots of discovery, including video tapes. Witness names are redacted for their safety. This is what a chambles our judicial system is in under a racist administration.
Civil rights are about everyone being treated equally before a court of law, and innocent until proven guilty. Pray for George, for his defense team, and for our country. We need some divine intervention at this point.


Defense receives Trayvon Martin evidence against George Zimmerman | News - Home
The fact that you are so paranoid about the killer and not the murdered teen speaks loudly about your character.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-15-2012, 07:00 AM
 
Location: Raleigh, NC
20,056 posts, read 17,226,207 times
Reputation: 3826
Disturbing, but fortunately our society is meant to protect even defendants from the mob.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-15-2012, 07:09 AM
 
Location: Too far from home.
8,732 posts, read 6,379,605 times
Reputation: 2371
Because this is a high profile case, once Zimmerman turned himself and a judge was assigned to the case, there should have been a gag order placed on the prosecution and defense, and everyone else involved in the case, since there seems to be a huge concern about getting an impartial jury.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-15-2012, 07:12 AM
 
Location: Area 51.5
13,893 posts, read 12,769,172 times
Reputation: 9137
You've got to love a prosecution that presents a list of witnesses who weren't even there and didn't witness anything. And who the heck names their kid Jahvarius? Good Grief!

George Zimmerman: Zimmerman's lawyer to get first look at Trayvon Martin evidence today - Orlando Sentinel

Most names were redacted from the document, but six civilian witnesses were listed: Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin— parents of the alleged victim, Trayvon Martin — as well as Trayvon's brother, Jahvarius Fulton; Zimmerman's neighbor, Frank Taaffe; his friend, Joe Oliver; and his father, Robert Zimmerman.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-15-2012, 10:04 AM
 
4,921 posts, read 7,189,369 times
Reputation: 5459
The teen in this case may have been as guilty as the shooter. One can easily assume from the story presented that Martin under suspension from his school was high on the night of the shooting. Martin, a trained athlete, had the option to run and could have easily outrun a middle-aged man. Instead Martin choose to confront the neighborhood watch person who was suspicious of a stranger walking through his community with his head covered with a hoodie and wearing sun glasses. An argument started and quickly escalated as Martin slammed Zimmerman to the ground pounding his head into the concrete. With no other choice and believing his life was in danger Zimmerman shot in self defense killing his attacker.

It is clear that Martin was the attacker and Zimmerman was only defending himself.

Incidently the Black Panthers issued a $10k reward on Zimmerman's head. Spike Jones posted a wrong address for Zimmerman resulting in the harassment and threats causing grievous harm to an elderly couple unrelated to Zimmerman or the events. There has also been several attacks on innocent white people by gangs of blacks.

What was their punishment? Or do you close you eyes because they are black?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-15-2012, 11:44 AM
 
Location: Northern CA
12,770 posts, read 10,876,559 times
Reputation: 4252
the New Black Panther Party member doesn’t “obey the white man’s law,” but rather the “street people’s law.”
Anderson Cooper and New Black Panther Party Member Clash on Trayvon Martin Case | Video | TheBlaze.com
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-15-2012, 11:55 AM
 
Location: Los Awesome, CA
8,654 posts, read 5,684,511 times
Reputation: 3364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
You've got to love a prosecution that presents a list of witnesses who weren't even there and didn't witness anything. And who the heck names their kid Jahvarius? Good Grief!

George Zimmerman: Zimmerman's lawyer to get first look at Trayvon Martin evidence today - Orlando Sentinel

Most names were redacted from the document, but six civilian witnesses were listed: Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin— parents of the alleged victim, Trayvon Martin — as well as Trayvon's brother, Jahvarius Fulton; Zimmerman's neighbor, Frank Taaffe; his friend, Joe Oliver; and his father, Robert Zimmerman.
Jahvarius is almost as bad as naming your kid Dale….
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-15-2012, 11:57 AM
 
3,347 posts, read 2,902,110 times
Reputation: 1719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
The fact that you are so paranoid about the killer and not the murdered teen speaks loudly about your character.
He has been found guilty? Who knew?!?

Those evil white hispanics.... always trying to destroy the brothas
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-15-2012, 12:01 PM
 
Location: Center of the universe
24,660 posts, read 36,663,716 times
Reputation: 11780
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
He has been found guilty? Who knew?!?

Those evil white hispanics.... always trying to destroy the brothas
He didn't kill Trayvon? Then who did?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:53 AM.

© 2005-2022, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top