Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 10:29 AM

45,396 posts, read 26,983,057 times

Advertisements

I don't believe the threats from the article in the OP.

Think about it. Blacks are in the tank 98% for whatever Obama does - extremely strong support - extremely loyal. Why would anyone bother to threaten them with regards to voting with Obama? Usually people go after those who are wavering. This is not the case here. It makes no sense to threaten black democrats on Obama votes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2012, 10:39 AM

15,499 posts, read 10,440,480 times
Omgoodness, let us built a mountain out of a mold hill. Those tea party people are just so scarey, they remind me of ows, lol. The article doesn't even mention Brietbart btw.

Old 05-16-2012, 10:56 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,519,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I don't believe the threats from the article in the OP.

Think about it. Blacks are in the tank 98% for whatever Obama does - extremely strong support - extremely loyal. Why would anyone bother to threaten them with regards to voting with Obama? Usually people go after those who are wavering. This is not the case here. It makes no sense to threaten black democrats on Obama votes.
The right/tea party doesn't care about blacks and their votes anyway and you know it. They Threatened her because they hate Obama and her and me.

Old 05-16-2012, 10:59 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,500,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
That happened a long time ago didnt it?
How long ago it happened is irrelevant. Nice try.

Old 05-16-2012, 11:00 AM

69,368 posts, read 63,992,474 times
Quote:
The right/tea party doesn't care about blacks and their votes anyway and you know it. They Threatened her because they hate Obama and her and me.
So you couldnt validate your claims in the OP, so you go and just create new ones.. Hows that work, just keep digging until people get distracted by the number of errors and lies you make to the point they cant take you seriously anymore?

SUCCESS!!

Old 05-16-2012, 11:01 AM

46,217 posts, read 26,980,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
2 years ago and since it was a Jewish threat, my bet it was the religious right that did the threats. Nice try at deflecting there chuck, but you failed.
Ahhhh, so as long as it was a long time ago, it does not matter. No deflection, just showing that it happens on both sides.

And if that is your thinking, then you leftist need not complain about Romney 47 years ago.....

Old 05-16-2012, 11:01 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,500,332 times
Quote:
Bleh bleh bleh. You have nothing of substance to say so you fall back on the race card. How predictable. Same old crap from the loony left.

Old 05-16-2012, 12:05 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,631,416 times
Quote:
Sorry about the links someone is trying to bury this story. Try the new link please.
You are imagining black helicopters flying over your house. This is a completly bogas story. Why do you even try after so many failures in the past. It didn't happen.! Give it up and vote Republican if you want to be on the winning side come election day.
Watch the news, obama is going down in flames, not the same way he goes down with his pals....

Old 05-16-2012, 12:08 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,631,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Link works for me. I have no doubt that the party of kindness would threaten a politician who doesn't agree with thier closed minded ideas. I also fully believe that beck and brietbart would cherrypick and distort what someone says.
Republicans don't need to threaten anyone, the election is in the bag.
obama is destroying his own chances by his incompetence. It's you and the rest of the desperate dems that like to threaten people...
Bring on the Panthers... kill whitey...

Old 05-16-2012, 12:10 PM

15,913 posts, read 20,157,064 times
Quote:
It shows the hate from the right/tea party that always deny deny deny. Thats why.
Oh but the left/liberals NEVER show any hate and deny deny deny do they?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies