Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2012, 01:00 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,268,373 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I think we know the answer as to how the native indians felt about the Europeans coming over here and becoming the majority. Do we want history to repeat itself? They fought and they lost. We will fight also. The descendants of the tribes who were indigenous to THIS country are all U.S. citizens now. You think most of them dwell on a past long ago?
This is not about what you WANT. There are forces of change that are simply out of your control.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

14,306 posts, read 13,269,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Maybe you are a little too scientific about it. If they look white they are white, if they look black, they are black etc. Both of my parents are scandinavian, but if someone studied my genes, they might find an Asian or African gene that I didn't know about, and then declare that I am not white after all. Most hispanics look white to me, so in my eyes they are white.
Most Mexican-Hispanics do not look white. The mix with the native indians is usually their dominant look/skin color. I really don't care what someone looks like just that they come here legally, assimilate and that legal immigration is diversified and in numbers that we can provide jobs and resources for.

9,240 posts, read 8,635,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Do you have anymore overly simplistic notions that you'd like to spew in favor of xenophobia?

SMH...you can't make this stuff up.
Who isn't xenophobe of people breaking into the country?

Old 05-17-2012, 01:01 PM

831 posts, read 677,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
I accidentally deleted my comment you referenced; I reposted it here. ^^^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
I wasn't talking about England in my post.

Hey EINSTEIN, Read post n# 92 and N# 96...

Now go bang yer think head some more whilst your at it...

Old 05-17-2012, 01:01 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,635,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
This is not about what you WANT. There are forces of change that are simply out of your control.
illegals coming into the country?

Old 05-17-2012, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post
You are exactly right. This country will become just another Latin American Country. It will have an white upper class and a brown/black impoverished class.

It seems like the only country on the American Continent with an Middle Class left will be Canada.

I'm wondering when they will build a fence to limit immigration from their neighbors from the South.
The only way your vision would hold true is if White Americans WANT TO PERPETUATE A SOCIAL SYSTEM BASED ON RACIAL INEQUALITY.

Old 05-17-2012, 01:05 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,011,144 times
Quote:
I think we know the answer as to how the native indians felt about the Europeans coming over here and becoming the majority. Do we want history to repeat itself? They fought and they lost. We will fight also. The descendants of the tribes who were indigenous to THIS country are all U.S. citizens now. You think most of them dwell on a past long ago?
Wow...this is a new low. Now, you're experiencing EMPATHY for the Indians? You're about 500 or so years late with that one.

And chill with the battle cry nonsense. You aren't gonna fight anything, and neither is anyone else. The truth is that WHITE owned corporations like their cheap Latino labor, and as long as that little factoid remains true, there will be illegal immigrants storming the borders. If you were really interested in stopping the brown hordes, you'd go after the corporations first. But you don't wanna do that, do you? That's harder to do since they're well financed and pay off the right people in power, so go after the little brown folks that have no power.

Stop giving the illegals an invitation, and they'll stop coming. In other words, a job (even an illegal one) = an invitation. Period.

Old 05-17-2012, 01:08 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,011,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Who isn't xenophobe of people breaking into the country?
Fair point.

However, why don't you right wing types show JUST ONCE that you're willing to board up ONE major corporation and shut it down for hiring illegals? I can point out several on my own that has hundreds of illegals working there right now as i type.

But you guys always make excuses for your corporate masters that recruit these people for cheap labor. That's because you agree with the economic model, but you then want these people to simply vanish into thin air once their shift is over.

Doesn't work that way.

Old 05-17-2012, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
illegals coming into the country?
The demographic changes are about the birth rate of people IN THIS COUNTRY.

The reality is that Black and Hispanic Americans have higher birth rates than White Americans.

The reality is the substantial majority of older Americans are White Americans.

The people that are born here ARE AMERICANS whether you like it or not. That is NOT going to change.

Old 05-17-2012, 01:12 PM

831 posts, read 677,128 times
Quote:

DUHHHHH.....

Please enlighten me, on what EXACTLY are YOU and the likes are going to fight for?

Do you think you're going to win? If so, go right ahead, there wont be anything more that would please me, just to give you a little tipper, your war will not only involve people that are here in the mainland, you would have to go further than the narrow corridors of your mind son!! GL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies