Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2012, 02:44 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Were these "errors" also?!
Of course they were.

And we know this because we have absolute legal proof that he was actually born in Hawaii.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2012, 02:46 PM

290 posts, read 176,178 times
Oh yeah I love that real legit look BC from Hawaii. My god I would hate to have you as my historian.

Old 05-17-2012, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I am sure that he was interviewed for the piece and provided the information himself. It was only later, when he was in a position to run for the presidency, that he had to change his story.
Change what story?

The INS actually investigated his birth when he was a toddler as they were working on the file of his father. They determined then that he was born in Hawaii.

That story has never changed... certainly never as delivered by anyone in a position to actually know.

Old 05-17-2012, 02:48 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
More lame excuses for the propaganda that is re-enforced by more propaganda!
So says he King of Propaganda, ROTFLMAO.
Jeeeez you people are a strange bunch, you count on people not questioning your "stuff" and simply believing what your selling without question, problem is the ONLY people buying your snakeoil are your steady customers. Enjoy being laughed at for another four years.

Old 05-17-2012, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeNomad View Post
Oh yeah I love that real legit look BC from Hawaii. My god I would hate to have you as my historian.
If you consider it not legitimate, then you are demonstrating personal incompetence in a number of different unrelated fields.

The BC released is absolutely authentic, it carries no genuine signs of forgery, and it has been declared authentic by the only authority on the planet qualified to do so: the State of Hawaii.

Old 05-17-2012, 02:49 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,527,793 times
Oops, forgot this! I am replying to...

"And we know this because we have absolute legal proof that he was actually born in Hawaii"

No, he has a copy that took him almost three YEARS to get engineered.

What he does NOT have to show us is an

ORIGINAL, longform worn or old birth certificate from Hawaii.

NOR does he have an old certificate from any hospital in that state!

Nor does any hospital on Oahu have any plaque up on their buildings to show-off that a president was born there.
Hawaii depends upon the tourist dollar and will milk a president's birth, especially a history-maker, every way they can, but....they cannot!
A city council meeting there had in its minutes where a member of the council was

asking to name a park after him.

That's all they've got and even didn't do that! No plaque on his place of birth...Hawaii would if they could.

Old 05-17-2012, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeNomad View Post
LMAO. Right an error for a nobody.
Errors are made for nobodies, for somebodies, and for all sorts of people in between.

Occam's razor is your friend.

Old 05-17-2012, 02:54 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times
Quote:
Oops, forgot this! I am replying to...

"And we know this because we have absolute legal proof that he was actually born in Hawaii"

No, he has a copy that took him almost three YEARS to get engineered.

What he does NOT have to show us is an

ORIGINAL, longform worn or old birth certificate from Hawaii.

NOR does he have an old certificate from any hospital in that state!

Nor does any hospital on Oahu have any plaque up on their buildings to show-off that a president was born there.
Hawaii depends upon the tourist dollar and will milk a president's birth, especially a history-maker, every way they can, but....they cannot!
A city council meeting there had in its minutes where a member of the council was

asking to name a park after him.

That's all they've got and even didn't do that! No plaque on his place of birth...Hawaii would if they could.
The affirmation of Hawaii, THE AUTHORITY, that Obama was born in Hawaii, is the legal proof. There is no other qualified authority.

Old 05-17-2012, 02:56 PM

Quote:
He has had 21 YEARS to correct this, and other publications.
How stupid is that? Who goes back and corrects a marketing blurb from a quarter century ago?

Seriously.

Old 05-17-2012, 02:56 PM

290 posts, read 176,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
If you consider it not legitimate, then you are demonstrating personal incompetence in a number of different unrelated fields.

The BC released is absolutely authentic, it carries no genuine signs of forgery, and it has been declared authentic by the only authority on the planet qualified to do so: the State of Hawaii.
Okie dokie. I can't take you seriously so.So you care to dissect any and all evidence I can find of it being a fraud?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies