Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2012, 06:23 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,816,879 times

Advertisements

So these folks have spit in the face of all AMERICA..looks like AMERICANS HAVE NO SHAME AND NO PRIDE AND NO DIGNITY. There is an old Russian saying that my mother would use when describing a person who has no shame and lives in denial.."You can **** in his face and he will insist that it is raining".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2012, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
So these folks have spit in the face of all AMERICA..looks like AMERICANS HAVE NO SHAME AND NO PRIDE AND NO DIGNITY. There is an old Russian saying that my mother would use when describing a person who has no shame and lives in denial.."You can **** in his face and he will insist that it is raining".
You can pee in his face and he will insist that it is raining- Just hate the computerized censor machine..

Old 05-17-2012, 06:26 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Do you not read these threads? Thanks to the glorious technology called "copy/paste" silly errors persist on-line a hell of a lot longer than that!!!

Are you assuming a fact here?

Old 05-17-2012, 06:29 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,078 times
I'm sure the spin will be that it was a copy error and that Obama wasn't aware of it. I have no doubt that the White House and its media friends are even now deciding how this should be done.

Old 05-17-2012, 06:30 PM

15,526 posts, read 10,495,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
The other possibility is he lied. Like the "Native American" candidate Warren who lied about her ancestry years ago in order to gain an affirmative action edge, Obama may have just plain lied. He was born in Hawaii and lied for some unknown reason in 1991.

It is interesting. There were a few bios written about me when I was in business, and everyone of them mentioned I was born in California. Most people would review anything printed about them and correct such a glaring mistake.
Yep, a little scholarship money to Columbia maybe. An easy "in" someplace.

Old 05-17-2012, 06:31 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,073,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
Why of course..........unless 'errors' were made in those documents, his SS documents, his draft card..........seems to quite a lot of 'errors' in his past documents.
That's the beauty of anomaly mining. People (to include bureaucrats) are notorious for getting little things wrong all the time. Everybody has a personal history filled with errors... and you will find the same stuff in everybody's records if you look hard enough. And since 2007, right-wing nut-jobs have been looking very, very hard at Obama's.

Anybody who has done any family history work will have dozens of stories to tell. I remember being surprised to find how bad both my parent's birth certificates were messed up. My father's originally had a wrong first name, corrected later by the registrar, and my mother's had both her surname misspelled and her first name shortened to a nickname. My grandfather's death certificate has his mother's maiden name completely wrong, and my own discharge papers from the US Army are missing four years of my active duty because of a typists error.

Add to it all the "errors" that nut-jobs assert that are not errors at all (for example, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the President's Selective Service Registration or Birth Certificate) and your next question is fully answered... except you have the causality completely backwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409
Don't ya'll see those suspicious 'errors' are fueling the questions?
Wrong... the suspicions (fabricated entirely out of whole cloth) are feeding the frantic search for these "errors." They are the self fulfilling prophecy of people who cannot find genuine evidence of anything pernicious, and so instead insist on stoning us all to death with popcorn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409
How can you keep flicking these off and stand behind the one you perceive as indisputable?
Because we know the law, and we know that Obama has proven beyond any rational question that he is eligible for the Presidency and that he is exactly who he has always represented himself to be.

Old 05-17-2012, 06:31 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,085,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
I'm sure the spin will be that it was a copy error and that Obama wasn't aware of it. I have no doubt that the White House and its media friends are even now deciding how this should be done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Maybe he should have gotten is facts straight before writing anything, sounds like he has some Republican traits.
Post #5, it's amazing how the lefties will flock to protect the great one.

Old 05-17-2012, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Are you assuming a fact here?
No. Why do you ask?

Old 05-17-2012, 06:35 PM

Quote:
This is one the Whitehouse will completely ignore... until of course the President finds another opportunity to mock you.

Old 05-17-2012, 06:38 PM

Talk about bad records..I needed some medical reports and some personal back ground stuff documented/ I spoke to a doctor and made reference that "I had worked in the film business"- also _ That my parents were "Orthodox Russian Christians"---------------Looked at a copy of the report...and saw this - lucky I did some proof reading... "had worked in the PHONE business"---------------"Orthodox Russian JEWS"..

Now if I were not diligent this misinformation would have gone into the system and warped the perception of all those who read it for the next 100 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies