Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2012, 08:34 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,069,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
I personally have never bought into the birther stuff, but if the guy got this wrong back in 1991, then why did not Obama correct it?
You cannot correct that of which you are completely unaware.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2012, 08:34 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,112,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Other than because he actually was half Kenyan?

I swear, if Birthers worked half as hard on being smart as they actively work at being stupid we could probably solve world hunger.
Right, he's half Kenyan. But that doesn't necessarily mean that "Kenya" is the automatic assumption when it comes to birthplace. My father was born in Virginia and my mother was born in North Carolina. That doesn't imply that I was born in either state, right? Right. Same theory. So the assumption should not have been Kenya unless there was some other reason to believe he was born in Kenya.

But carry on with your nonsense.

(I notice you didn't waste any time coming to this thread today after a few hours of sleep from last nights "Defend Obama Duty" LOL Absolutely pathtetic!)

Old 05-18-2012, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Records from:

2004 Illinois US Senate race documents
Filed Feb. 19th. 2003
That's a pretty neat trick since the document is stamped February 19, 2009.

If you're going to make up a completely new lie, BB, you should work on it not requiring a time machine.

Old 05-18-2012, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
The way I approach the "birther" argument is ... <snip>
Completely weird in comparison to how the actual law approaches the Birther argument.

It is the "side show freak" of approaches.

Old 05-18-2012, 08:40 AM

No they're not. The AP story never said anything about a Kenyan birth. That was added later.

Old 05-18-2012, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Right, he's half Kenyan. But that doesn't necessarily mean that "Kenya" is the automatic assumption when it comes to birthplace.
Oh? Paraguay would have been just as likely in your book?

That's why nobody reads your book. It's stupid.

Old 05-18-2012, 08:49 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,112,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Oh? Paraguay would have been just as likely in your book?

That's why nobody reads your book. It's stupid.
Since you have resorted to these types of responses to otherwise intelligible arguments, it's time for you to concede that you have been thoroughly neutered. It's also time for you to be fired from your paid position since you can no longer keep up with the increasing amount of logic being put forth. Simply put, you should be embarrassed. Trust me when I say no one on this forum has been fooled by your attempts to salvage Barack Obama's reputation or his legitimacy.

Old 05-18-2012, 08:51 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,432,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Is there at least a place where one can find a good beer, there?
doc lakin's pub on the corner of corsi and arpaio has orly ale on tap. one sip and you lose all sense of reality.

Old 05-18-2012, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Since you have resorted to these types of responses to otherwise intelligible arguments, it's time for you to concede that you have been thoroughly neutered.
And yet... you are convinced I am a paid professional!

Get real, AGDC... I rule the Birther boards and Birthers fear me. You among them.

Old 05-18-2012, 08:55 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,472,568 times
Quote:
Since you have resorted to these types of responses to otherwise intelligible arguments, it's time for you to concede that you have been thoroughly neutered. It's also time for you to be fired from your paid position since you can no longer keep up with the increasing amount of logic being put forth. Simply put, you should be embarrassed. Trust me when I say no one on this forum has been fooled by your attempts to salvage Barack Obama's reputation or his legitimacy.
You don't have an intelligible argument.

But, for the record do you think the President was born in Kenya or not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies