Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2012, 05:32 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
obama has a history of trying to ignore FOIA requests, which then force lawsuits:.....
so do all administrations starting with the inception of the FOIA ( ford ).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2012, 05:34 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
HS students get bio info printed up and grad material.
Oh? For what?

You want to show me a couple examples?

Old 05-18-2012, 05:46 PM

140 posts, read 94,306 times
This real writer and historian expert on the United States named Tim Stanley brings up a very good point about the literary agent. I doubt anyone would disagree with his expert opinion. He states:

“It’s incredibly strange that the literary agent approached by Breitbart.com does not remember Obama calling the agency to register a complaint and make a correction.”

Tim Stanley Ph.D. in History, a real expert historian:

About me -

Last edited by Lawyer Disciple; 05-18-2012 at 06:19 PM..

Old 05-18-2012, 05:46 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama’s qualifications for the presidency, the group “Americans for Freedom of Information” has Released copies of President Obama’s college transcripts from Occidental College …
Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate.

Occidental College Transcripts Reveals Obama Claimed Foreign Citizenship to get Scholarship

What a sleeeeez bag.

Old 05-18-2012, 05:49 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,206,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
You are an anonymous person in the Internet.

Get over it.
Doesn't matter. I'm not anonymous to myself, or to many other people on CD.

You are a vast storehouse of information, particularly about Obama and the birther movement, and your ubiquitous presence on every single birther thread has raised eyebrows in questioning just why you have such a consuming interest in it. Many have concluded you are an Obama administration operative, which you have denied. OK, I'll take you at your word. If you aren't a political "plant" and not a Democrat either, there must be something else to explain it and I don't think it's solely for your own entertainment. You are self-described expert on the birther movement. Are you writing a history of the "birther movement" and are here for research about it?

Old 05-18-2012, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama’s qualifications for the presidency, the group “Americans for Freedom of Information” has Released copies of President Obama’s college transcripts from Occidental College …
Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate.

Occidental College Transcripts Reveals Obama Claimed Foreign Citizenship to get Scholarship

What a sleeeeez bag.
again?

you posted this earlier today and i linked to where it's an april fool's day prank

once again:

Americans for Freedom of Information: Really Now, We Do Not Exist

snopes.com: Obama's Occidental College Records / Meet the Soetoros

Old 05-18-2012, 05:53 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:

What a sleeeeez bag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
again?

you posted this earlier today and i linked to where it's an april fool's day prank

once again:

snopes.com: Obama's Occidental College Records / Meet the Soetoros

Sorry, I swore the article I quote said, released today.

Did it disappear?

Old 05-18-2012, 05:56 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,406,487 times
Quote:

What a sleeeeez bag.
Got a link to the actual transcripts? Maybe you would want to look at those before you call someone a "sleeeeeez bag."

P.S. wreckingball...thanks for info. April Fool's joke, huh! LOL LOL

Last edited by FancyFeast5000; 05-18-2012 at 05:58 PM.. Reason: updating

Old 05-18-2012, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Sorry, I swore the article I quote said, released today.

Did it disappear?
nope. it does say "released today" ( may 2, 2012 )........ after it repeats the claim of a fictitious organization from 3 years ago, “Americans for Freedom of Information” :

Old 05-18-2012, 06:32 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
You are a vast storehouse of information, particularly about Obama and the birther movement, and your ubiquitous presence on every single birther thread has raised eyebrows in questioning just why you have such a consuming interest in it.
Here we go again. It is funny and flattering to be considered by some a paid professional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach
Many have concluded you are an Obama administration operative, which you have denied. OK, I'll take you at your word. If you aren't a political "plant" and not a Democrat either, there must be something else to explain it and I don't think it's solely for your own entertainment.
It is not solely for my entertainment. It is also because it is right to oppose despicable and dishonest politics, especially when fed primarily by irrational bigotry.

Lies should be called out for what they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach
You are self-described expert on the birther movement. Are you writing a history of the "birther movement" and are here for research about it?
Nope. This is no a place for research. There is nothing true that can be learned here that I do not get earlier, more comprehensively and more authoritatively on The Fogbow.

But I am writing another book. Yes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies