Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2012, 10:33 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
Bruce Springsteen wasn't born in the U.S.A. - he was born in New Jersey.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2012, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheNameOfGod View Post
Yes he was raised there but not born there.
Where was he born, then?

Old 05-20-2012, 10:36 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,085,935 times
I am not an expert on how pdf files are created and how "layers" work, but I tried to understand it when I read the reports from Arizona, concerning the matter. It seemed to be a smoking gun to some extent. I have to defer to the experts. I haven't seen the work they did refuted by other experts, although I have not sought out any such work.

Now this pamphlet comes out, as well as someon's statement about the Keyes debate where Obama said, basically, "so what" concerning his birthplace when running for his Senate seat. That should be available, as I am sure someone must have taped that when it happened.

Suffice to say that more evidence seems to be coming out to corroborate the story, and none of it is coming from the MSM. Nothing to refute the evidence has come out from the MSM either. I used to be ambivalent about his birth location, but now I am beginning to wonder...

Old 05-20-2012, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Only if you get the other citizenship. Our president has to be loyal to our country only. Go read the constitution.
I know this - I am asking the people who think that dual citizens can't be president. Rhetorically.

Old 05-20-2012, 10:39 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,985,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
How could a document issued by the Hawaii Department of Health be forged if the Hawaii Department of Health repeatedly vouches for the document's authenticity?
They first said a long form document did NOT exist.

Yeh, lets trust the Hawaiian gov. for the truth.....lol.

Hawaii governor says Obama's birth record 'exists' but can't produce it | Mail Online

Old 05-20-2012, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
I'm not very privy to the practices of the literary agents industry in 1991 (and I doubt that you were either). My speculation is that the agency received a bio from Obama in which his father (also named Barack Obama) was born and raised in Kenya. This agency then did not pay careful attention to this bio and mistook "Barack Obama Sr. was from Kenya" for "Barack Obama Jr. was born in Kenya." We know that Obama was in touch with several publishers around that time, and this jives with the agent's own statement that the error was the agent's own, without input directly from Obama.

Of course, we could instead believe that Obama was lying and pretended to be born in Kenya to increase interest (as though he wouldn't have been interesting had he been born in Hawaii in the first place, as he stated to the New York Times in 1990), or has been lying about his birthplace for his entire adult life, despite the significant amount of forensic evidence showing Obama was born in Honolulu.

The TV channel generally doesn't fact check everything in the ad either.

While growing up. Doing domestic work around the house or family farm as a child does not mean that you cannot later get a scholarship to go to school and do something different as an adult.
Post of the day - but the birthers will ignore the common sense in here.

Old 05-20-2012, 10:53 AM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
They first said a long form document did NOT exist.
there was never the claim from any official that the long form did not exist. if you have different information please produce it.

ambercrombie could not release the LFBC on his own authority ( per hawaiian law ), he never said it did not exist.

Old 05-20-2012, 10:59 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,985,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
there was never the claim from any official that the long form did not exist. if you have different information please produce it.

ambercrombie could not release the LFBC on his own authority ( per hawaiian law ), he never said it did not exist.
On January 20th, 2010, Adams signed a sworn affidavit which reasserts testimony he gave in an interview with WLRM radio’s James Edwards, in early June of 2010, when he first publicly said that the state of Hawaii does not possess an original “long-form”, 1961 Certificate of Live Birth on file for Barack Obama, and therefore, Obama could not possibly have been born in the state of Hawaii. In the interview, Adams said, “There is no birth certificate – it’s like an open secret. There just isn’t one. Everyone in the government in Hawaii knows this.”

Adams managed the Absentee Ballot Office of the Honolulu County and City Elections Office. He served as the Senior Elections Supervising Clerk during the 2008 election and had access to vital records in his primary duty of verifying voters’ identities. Overseeing approximately 45 workers, it was his job to confirm the personal information of voters in collaboration with absentee balloting.

http://thedailypen.blogspot.com/2011...al-denies.html

Old 05-20-2012, 10:59 AM

1,777 posts, read 1,403,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
I am not an expert on how pdf files are created and how "layers" work, but I tried to understand it when I read the reports from Arizona, concerning the matter. It seemed to be a smoking gun to some extent. I have to defer to the experts. I haven't seen the work they did refuted by other experts, although I have not sought out any such work.
Those who are experts and without an agenda on this have conclusively refuted those allegations regarding layers.

Quote:
Now this pamphlet comes out, as well as someon's statement about the Keyes debate where Obama said, basically, "so what" concerning his birthplace when running for his Senate seat. That should be available, as I am sure someone must have taped that when it happened.
You're absolutely right. In 2004, Obama and Keyes debated three times during the senatorial election. Keyes has put the transcripts for each of the three debates on his website. Keyes, who is himself a birther, has denied that any exchange like this ever happened.

Quote:
Suffice to say that more evidence seems to be coming out to corroborate the story, and none of it is coming from the MSM. Nothing to refute the evidence has come out from the MSM either. I used to be ambivalent about his birth location, but now I am beginning to wonder...
Unfortunately you have been lied to by those who are so completely hateful of Barack Obama that they are willing to say anything, no matter how untrue, as long as it might make Obama look bad.

Old 05-20-2012, 11:01 AM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
brietbart has just released a list of 1983 graduates from columbia university

The Vetting - Exclusive Document Debunks Myth About Obama's Columbia Years

it debunks the long held birther belief that obama attended as foreign student "barry soetoro".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies