Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2012, 02:31 PM

26,577 posts, read 14,478,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
The original doesn't exist, and has never been shown.
a physical state certified COLB and "long form" birth certificate have been submitted to the court in orly taitz's mississippi ballot challenge appeal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2012, 02:36 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,040,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
a physical state certified COLB and "long form" birth certificate have been submitted to the court in orly taitz's mississippi ballot challenge appeal.
I wonder why the birthers havn't tried to challenge Hawaii's statehood. Even if they could - they would have to deal with it having been a U.S. territory prior to 1959 and a territorial NBC can still run for president.

Old 05-20-2012, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
Bottom left for origination date.
the bottom left date (11/01) is the revision date for the COLB format, not the individual document. it appears on other COLBs released from the same time.

http://www.redditmirror.cc/users/pub...ertificate.jpg

Old 05-20-2012, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I wonder why the birthers havn't tried to challenge Hawaii's statehood.
i have seen one ( can't remember if it was here ) do just that.

Old 05-20-2012, 03:26 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,989,724 times
Quote:
the bottom left date (11/01) is the revision date for the COLB format, not the individual document. it appears on other COLBs released from the same time.

http://www.redditmirror.cc/users/pub...ertificate.jpg
No original?

Old 05-20-2012, 03:35 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,488,299 times
Quote:
The night before this thread began, I was bored so I began searching for and reading old birther threads - hoping that another one would be started. The next day I logged in - and there was this one!

Who needs Leno when you can read birther threads!
That it has become a "birther thread" is a derailment. Birthers believe Obama was born in Kenya, and therefore not a citizen. The OP however accepts that Obama was born in Hawaii but years ago (possibly) claimed to have been born in Kenya.

The only birther of the original topic would be Obama.

Old 05-20-2012, 04:04 PM

30,093 posts, read 18,704,527 times
Quote:
I wonder why the birthers havn't tried to challenge Hawaii's statehood. Even if they could - they would have to deal with it having been a U.S. territory prior to 1959 and a territorial NBC can still run for president.
Don't be silly.

This is a serious and very important question to ask. Again, if the President is not a natural born US citizen, it is the GREATEST SCANDAL in US political history. This question NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED to put the matter at rest.

For both the left and the right, this question needs to be answered. I would think that Obama, if he is a naturalized US citizen, would be GLAD AND EAGER to put this matter to rest. It would make his political opponents look ridiculous. If, on the other hand, he is not a naturalized US citizen, it is the greatest political scandal in US history- both the left and right should want to know.

The truth will win. Let us discover the truth.

Old 05-20-2012, 04:09 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,040,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Don't be silly.

This is a serious and very important question to ask. Again, if the President is not a natural born US citizen, it is the GREATEST SCANDAL in US political history. This question NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED to put the matter at rest.
It already has.

Quote:
For both the left and the right, this question needs to be answered. I would think that Obama, if he is a naturalized US citizen, would be GLAD AND EAGER to put this matter to rest. It would make his political opponents look ridiculous. If, on the other hand, he is not a naturalized US citizen, it is the greatest political scandal in US history- both the left and right should want to know.
You are correct - see above.
Quote:
The truth will win. Let us discover the truth.

You Can't Handle the Truth - YouTube

Old 05-20-2012, 04:09 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,578,558 times
Quote:
will work on it after lunch.

links please.

sure, because my testimony amounts to the same as adams', "i heard somebody say....".

i doubt a court will accept either of our testimony.
We have his own affidavit, he takes the stand, then you take the stand as a rebuttal witness. By the way, what did you witness?

Old 05-20-2012, 04:21 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,404,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
We have his own affidavit, he takes the stand, then you take the stand as a rebuttal witness. By the way, what did you witness?
It's too bad then everything in Adams' affidavit other than his name, former position and responsibilities are inadmissible hearsay.

Quote:
I would think that Obama, if he is a naturalized US citizen, would be GLAD AND EAGER to put this matter to rest. It would make his political opponents look ridiculous.
Don't worry, anybody who still believes in birtherism at this point already looks ridiculous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies