Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 12:00 AM

2,312 posts, read 3,664,587 times

Advertisements

Facebook is the devil
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2012, 12:13 AM

136 posts, read 141,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
What's the truth? You don't think blacks can have a family? Or you think all black people raise bastard kids that end up raping the system.

You racist need to go back to stormfront.

If I never been to jail, are all blacks future criminals?

You undercover racist lack common sense and understanding, until america is 100% white you'll never be happy.

If you don't live by "negroes" why concern yourself with them? Is it your "tax dollars" bud?

Are you concerned when your tax dollars kill innocent third world kids or are you only concerned since "negroes" roam free amoung whites?

Take the cape and hoodie off.
All I'm saying is the black community is in a sad state. They have higher unemployment, higher incarceration rates, higher dependance on public assistance, higher rates of babies born to single mothers etc....And anyone who disputes these things is simply blind.

As a matter of fact, I do live in a mostly black area, I always have.

Am I saying all black people are bad? Of course not. If a black person is honest and hardworking etc I will respect them as much as anybody else. But you have to wake up and realize that the black community has been holding themselves back for years, and even many blacks admit it! Bill Cosby for example.

They have a culture that glorifies laziness, thuggery, violence, drugs etc....And they are proud of it.

Old 05-21-2012, 12:32 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,780,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
when is goverment going to learn that anything post online on a personal site on their own time is none of the goverments business?
Government is making its business to tell you how to live, what to eat, what to feed your family, embrace poverty (because that is the path in recent years that many have been forced to live in and many more will fall into poverty), embrace illegals and most importantly - know everything about YOUR business!!!

Old 05-21-2012, 12:43 AM

The man should have done what most racists - and I'm talking across the board - say it in private amongst people who share the same sentiments. I doubt he would make such statements in mixed company. He was definitely wrong to include/speak for his co-workers.

Old 05-21-2012, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
The man should have done what most racists - and I'm talking across the board - say it in private amongst people who share the same sentiments. I doubt he would make such statements in mixed company. He was definitely wrong to include/speak for his co-workers.
In America, it's only OK to be racist in public if you are black.

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for example.

Old 05-21-2012, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13 Letter Crap Spreader View Post
In America, it's only OK to be racist in public if you are black.

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for example.
Like it was OK to be racist in public by white people before civil rights movements?

Racism was, is, and will exist for all time because there willl always be people who have a need to resent (hate is a pretty strong word) another race. An unfortunate reality.

I will agree that racist whites are held accountable for their vocal racism as opposed to many other races that are not.

Let me help you out. Here's a list of the 12 top racist politicans in modern history. Only one of them "found God" and changed his position, pretty much like George Wallace in the 60s (don't confuse him with the comedian George Wallace).

Top 12 Racist Politicians of Modern History | Tea Party and the Right | AlterNet

Old 05-21-2012, 01:33 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,277,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Government is making its business to tell you how to live, what to eat, what to feed your family, embrace poverty (because that is the path in recent years that many have been forced to live in and many more will fall into poverty), embrace illegals and most importantly - know everything about YOUR business!!!
Please go into more detail about this drivel.
I'm fascinated.
Who is telling me how to live and what to eat?
What am I being forced to do?

Old 05-21-2012, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I'm fascinated.
It would make sense that mountain dwellers aren't really in touch with what's going on in the outside/real world.

Last edited by softblueyz; 05-21-2012 at 03:17 AM..

Old 05-21-2012, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I'm fascinated.
Are you kidding?

Old 05-21-2012, 03:18 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13 Letter Crap Spreader View Post
All I'm saying is the black community is in a sad state. They have higher unemployment, higher incarceration rates, higher dependance on public assistance, higher rates of babies born to single mothers etc....And anyone who disputes these things is simply blind.

As a matter of fact, I do live in a mostly black area, I always have.

Am I saying all black people are bad? Of course not. If a black person is honest and hardworking etc I will respect them as much as anybody else. But you have to wake up and realize that the black community has been holding themselves back for years, and even many blacks admit it! Bill Cosby for example.

They have a culture that glorifies laziness, thuggery, violence, drugs etc....And they are proud of it.
Worry about yourself and take advantage over the fact you're not black.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies