Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 10:09 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,998,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Homogenizer View Post
So what? Your posts prove it. You are immersed in the myths but refuse to accept it although it is crystal clear.

Then, I don't see it.

Thank you.
You wouldnt mind explaining what you meant by that comment that I am questioning?
And, you're welcome.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2012, 10:12 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,459,826 times
Quote:
We had this round at post 39:
Because we don't know anything about the mothers. We know enough about the father to know he is a pathetic loser. We know enough about the situation to know that the mothers most likely are as well, but we do not know anything about them specifically so we can only speculate.

Old 05-18-2012, 10:18 PM

1,512 posts, read 1,822,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Because we don't know anything about the mothers. We know enough about the father to know he is a pathetic loser. We know enough about the situation to know that the mothers most likely are as well, but we do not know anything about them specifically so we can only speculate.
You've already admitted that you didn't know if the father was a con artist; therefore, you have demonstrated that you do not have adequate information about the father to form an opinion of him. However, with equally inadequate knowledge, you've given an out for the women.

My opinion is that you're rationalizing your sexist beliefs; you didn't realize that you're a sexist and now, rather than admit it, you're straining to fight it.

Old 05-18-2012, 10:29 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,459,826 times
Quote:
You've already admitted that you didn't know if the father was a con artist; therefore, you have demonstrated that you do not have adequate information about the father to form an opinion of him. However, with equally inadequate knowledge, you've given an out for the women.

My opinion is that you're rationalizing your sexist beliefs; you didn't realize that you're a sexist and now, rather than admit it, you're straining to fight it.
Yeah...no.

This is getting pointless.

Read my words, don't read between the lines.

I'm done talking to you.

Old 05-18-2012, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Read my words, don't read between the lines.
I should give you the same advice: read your words.

Old 05-18-2012, 11:17 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,043,499 times
You bible loving southerners need to be loaded up with some contraceptives or at least sterilized no offense. Having to many kids like this is gonna hamper the welfare system. Seriously some states need to cap welfare benefits and remove kids from their parents and put them in foster homes.

Mom With 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddies Gets Arrested & IS NOW PREGNANT WITH HER 16th CHILD!!! - YouTube

Old 05-18-2012, 11:42 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,279,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
Thing is these 'Welfare mothers" were looking to get pregnant. If not him then someone else. A very sad ploy to get more money. Welfare should cap benefits at 4 kids.
4? Really?
I think that if you can't feed them, don't breed them.

This opens an entirely new can of worms because there's a segment of society against women having the right to use birth control, who hate women exercising their right to choose (probably not the case here) and want them to breed without providing them with any sort of medical, food, educational or shelter.

Old 05-18-2012, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Damon View Post
Upon receiving benefits with one child, each additional child should reduce the benefits by 50%.

The women's behavior here are much more egregious than the idiot sperm donor.
Ummmm, a woman does not/can not get pregnant without sperm.
It's a medical fact.
Seriously.

Old 05-18-2012, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Ummmm, a woman does not/can not get pregnant without sperm.
It's a medical fact.
Seriously.
I sometimes wonder if women have a greater natural responsibility. They're evolved to be selective in mating and to carry the burden, so I don't know; shouldn't they assume a little more responsibility for the result of sex?

Old 05-18-2012, 11:50 PM

Quote:
I sometimes wonder if women have a greater natural responsibility. They're evolved to be selective in mating and to carry the burden, so I don't know; shouldn't they assume a little more responsibility for the result of sex?
Until men stay out of trying to legislate a woman's rights, they have nothing to say.
This guy couldn't say no?
Really, if men have no self-control, they all need to be sterilized.

If a man doesn't want the possibility of having kids, either don't have sex, get a vasectomy or ensure birth control is used (by yourself).
It's so easy to blame women for everything.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/0...cans-Took-Over
“To date, legislators have introduced 916 measures related to reproductive health and rights in the 49 legislatures that have convened their regular sessions.”

Don't like this link, there are hundreds more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies