Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 05:18 PM

1,595 posts, read 2,757,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Homogenizer View Post
How can the taxpayers be losers when they're getting what they for?

The taxpayers are losers of their own hard working money going to these lazy azz abusers who are losers in a whole different way. We need to put an end to the right to procreate when people have more children than they can afford.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2012, 05:27 PM

1,512 posts, read 1,817,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopbubbles View Post
The taxpayers are losers of their own hard working money going to these lazy azz abusers who are losers in a whole different way.
What are you talking about? If I take a handful of singles, and I throw each one into the gutter, I'm not losing anything. I'm throwing them away. I have no right to be mad at the gutter for accepting the money.

Old 05-18-2012, 06:05 PM

1,595 posts, read 2,757,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Homogenizer View Post
What are you talking about? If I take a handful of singles, and I throw each one into the gutter, I'm not losing anything. I'm throwing them away. I have no right to be mad at the gutter for accepting the money.`

Here's the difference.....

You choose to throw your money in the gutter. Therfore you didn't lose your money .....

It doesn't create innocent lives to use as a threat to get your money.

Last edited by Lolipopbubbles; 05-18-2012 at 06:16 PM..

Old 05-18-2012, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopbubbles View Post
My money going to them is not my choice. I am forced to pay by having to pay taxes that I don't get to decide to whom that money goes and for what purpose.
That's not correct. It's your choice to be a citizen; therefore, like it or not, your continued participation in the U.S., your state, and your city is tacit approval. I understand your frustration with the degree of force to which we're subjected, but that isn't a rational explanation for having a grievance with these people. The reason you stated is the grounds to hate the citizens.

Old 05-18-2012, 06:30 PM

593 posts, read 1,408,929 times
It's interesting that nobody has brought up abortion or birth control in this whole thread. Nobody wants kids to grow up with loser parents like this nor do taxpayers want the gov't to try and pay for their upbringing, yet many people want to limit birth control access and abortion access. I just find it interesting.

Old 05-18-2012, 06:33 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,253,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchNsniff View Post
It's interesting that nobody has brought up abortion or birth control in this whole thread. Nobody wants kids to grow up with loser parents like this nor do taxpayers want the gov't to try and pay for their upbringing, yet many people want to limit birth control access and abortion access. I just find it interesting.
You cannot force anyone to take birth control or have the abortion.
The best one can do is make it available to them. If they would rather have those kids and be dependent on the government there is nothing you can do to force them otherwise.

There is no limited access right now so that is not a valid excuse for stories like this. 30 kids here, 15 kids there, etc. The stories are out there and are probably the tip of the iceberg. Sorry but I just don't think these are the extreme edge cases. There's just too many of them popping up these days.

Old 05-18-2012, 06:50 PM

1,122 posts, read 3,496,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
Man who fathered 30 kids says he needs a break

This is an embarrassment. Why should taxpayers pay to house this loser as well as feeding his kids.
What makes you think that taxpayers pay to house this guy or feed the kids? It says nothing of the kind in the article. And why do people assume that the mothers are on welfare or that they have a bunch of kids? For all you know they are all nurses with only 2 kids each.

Old 05-18-2012, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizita View Post
And why do people assume that the mothers are on welfare or that they have a bunch of kids? For all you know they are all nurses with only 2 kids each.
Because that would defy common sense. These women must be some low down skanks to have kids with this guy.

Old 05-18-2012, 06:57 PM

593 posts, read 1,408,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
You cannot force anyone to take birth control or have the abortion.
The best one can do is make it available to them. If they would rather have those kids and be dependent on the government there is nothing you can do to force them otherwise.

There is no limited access right now so that is not a valid excuse for stories like this. 30 kids here, 15 kids there, etc. The stories are out there and are probably the tip of the iceberg. Sorry but I just don't think these are the extreme edge cases. There's just too many of them popping up these days.

But if we start limiting access to birth control and outlaw abortion, we will have more of these types of cases in society and we the taxpayers will be paying for more of these types of situations. Who knows how many kids this fool would have right now if abortion was illegal and birth control made harder to get...

Old 05-18-2012, 06:59 PM

15,083 posts, read 20,423,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
Man who fathered 30 kids says he needs a break

This is an embarrassment. Why should taxpayers pay to house this loser as well as feeding his kids.
I wonder how he was able to 'bed' 11 different women at least 30 times without a word of protest (well, not a lot, I suppose) from any of them.

[he should write a book...!]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies