Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2012, 11:04 AM

496 posts, read 483,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
"But research on families headed by gays and lesbians doesn't back up these dire assertions. In fact, in some ways, gay parents may bring talents to the table that straight parents don't.
Gay parents "tend to be more motivated, more committed than heterosexual parents on average, because they chose to be parents," said Abbie Goldberg, a psychologist at Clark University in Massachusetts who researches gay and lesbian parenting. Gays and lesbians rarely become parents by accident, compared with an almost 50 percent accidental pregnancy rate among heterosexuals, Goldberg said. "That translates to greater commitment on average and more involvement."

Why Gay Parents May Be the Best Parents | Gays, Lesbians & Same-Sex Marriage | Advantages of Gay Parenting & Gay Adoption | LiveScience

Children raised by gay couples show good progress through school, study finds

Why gay parents are good parents - CNN

"The National Adoption Center, American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Medical Association agree. Thirty years of research says the same, including a new 17-year study published this month in Pediatrics, the official journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics, concluding that children raised by lesbian parents do better academically, are more confident than their peers and have fewer behavioral problems."

Read something....
Nothing in the known world can resurrect a value or atone, for the active and intended example of extermination, to the human race.

The active homosexual act and intent can do nothing but, express the intended ceasing of humanity.

The whole mechanic's in operation, toward waste , within waste, express a gravitation toward rot, and express a need for a translation of hopeful rot onto all that we know in existence, by desire in focus.

Nothing can outweigh the full abomination. The intensity in the nature of sexuality provides well, the fundamental philosophy of the participant. There is no escape. Its how evolution works.

The anti-life agenda and consequential example cannot be overturned with bribes of any kind, under any circumstance. The "position example" is, for not.

Last edited by peter-1; 05-22-2012 at 11:21 AM..

Old 05-22-2012, 11:19 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,386,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-1 View Post
Nothing in the known world can resurrect a value or atone, for the active and intended example of extermination, to the human race.

The active homosexual act and intent can do nothing but, express the intended ceasing of humanity.

The whole mechanic's in operation, toward waste , within waste, express a gravitation toward rot, and express a need for a translation of hopeful rot onto all that we know in existence, by desire in focus.

Nothing can outweigh the full abomination. The intensity in the nature of sexuality provides well, the fundamental philosophy of the participant.

There is no escape. Its how evolution works.

The anti-life agenda and consequential example cannot be overturned with bribes of any kind, under any circumstance. The "position example" is, for not.
I've been around this forum for a long time, and I can honestly say, I have never read a post that is so long, with ambigious terms just to say

"I don't care, homosexuality is wrong"

That is what you just said

If you don't care about facts, then don't care, thats fine. Its your choice. But the truth is out there, homosexuals don't hurt anyone, they don't hurt children, and the world has gotten along with homosexuals for all of recorded history, some 7000 to 10000 years. Of course you'll probably dispute the earth being 4.7 billion years old also, but the facts are there.

Old 05-22-2012, 11:32 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,815,462 times
Quote:

Not any more than relentless ******** about sexual orientation of other individuals.

Old 05-22-2012, 11:34 AM

Quote:
I've been around this forum for a long time, and I can honestly say, I have never read a post that is so long, with ambigious terms just to say

If you don't care about facts, then don't care, thats fine. Its your choice. But the truth is out there, homosexuals don't hurt anyone, they don't hurt children, and the world has gotten along with homosexuals for all of recorded history, some 7000 to 10000 years. Of course you'll probably dispute the earth being 4.7 billion years old also, but the facts are there.
The only thing I seriously disagree with is that you know and I know, humanity is anything but just fine and as well, the example cannot do anything but hurt children...example is how they learn...not words, not promises's, not bribes....example. Society is subject as well, in knowing an idea of normality is wrongly in accent. The environmental then becomes illogical in its base translating ability. This offers a dis-union in motion, unity is man's quest allowing for flourish .

Old 05-22-2012, 11:34 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:

So true, I had re-read parts of the post twice to see what they were driving at, my God, are they from the 11th century.
Once again, righ on the money and yes they probably do believe the planet is only a few years old, some people have to ignore science so that they can remain living in the past. I do wonder if they also believe witches (anyone not believing as they do) should be stoned, that gays should be killed (with love of course), that we sould still be able to have slaves and be able to sell our chidren into slavery, marry more than one woman and to sleeping with our wifes maid is ok to have children? Enquiring minds want to know

Old 05-22-2012, 11:36 AM

4,486 posts, read 5,223,738 times
Quote:

Nothing can outweigh the full abomination. The intensity in the nature of sexuality provides well, the fundamental philosophy of the participant. There is no escape. Its how evolution works.

You're only focusing on the sexual aspects of a relationship.

There's so much more to it than that.

Old 05-22-2012, 11:37 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,815,462 times
Quote:
The only thing I seriously disagree with is that you know and I know, humanity is anything but just fine and as well, the example cannot do anything but hurt children...example is how they learn...not words, not promises's, not bribes....example. Society is subject as well, in knowing a form of normality is wrongly in accent. The environmental then becomes illogical in its base translating ability. This offers a dis-union in motion, unity is man's quest allowing for flourish .
Your children shouldn't be anybody else's responsibility. Mine shouldn't be yours.

Old 05-22-2012, 11:40 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,778,277 times
I am all in favor of marriage between a man and a woman. As well as a mariage between a woman and a woman or a man and a man.

What I am not in favor of is some bigoted prude trying to prevent the latter because of they do not approve or their book tells them to not approve to the extent of persecution. What kind of relationship a couple have is quite simply NONE OF THERE DAMN CONCERN.

Old 05-22-2012, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Your children shouldn't be anybody else's responsibility. Mine shouldn't be yours.
Again you fail to understand the implications of the social in psychological knowns

Old 05-22-2012, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
So true, I had re-read parts of the post twice to see what they were driving at, my God, are they from the 11th century.
Once again, righ on the money and yes they probably do believe the planet is only a few years old, some people have to ignore science so that they can remain living in the past. I do wonder if they also believe witches (anyone not believing as they do) should be stoned, that gays should be killed (with love of course), that we sould still be able to have slaves and be able to sell our chidren into slavery, marry more than one woman and to sleeping with our wifes maid is ok to have children? Enquiring minds want to know
Science was my chief point
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies