Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 06:58 AM

290 posts, read 176,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
A group of white supremacists from across the country was reportedly meeting in the restaurant when a group of anti-supremacists, anti-neo-nazi's from Indiana attacked them. That's what I've learned from local media and quotes from the Tinley Park policemen who were on the scene. I might send a contribution to the defense fund ... of the attackers.
White Nationalists or as one paper said a Cultural Pride group. Of course you would,liberals love it when other idiots do their dirty work they only dream about for them. You want to waste your money go ahead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2012, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
I thought Nazis were supposed to tough bad azzes. From what I heard the Nazis got a smack down and didn't put up much of a fight.

These right wingers are turning out to be a punch of wimps. They cry like little girls when someone swings at a pinata at one of their fellow teabaggers, and now this.

I want my mommy!!!
Ah such little minds. 1. Not nazi's 2. they were enjoying a lunch when a bunch of left wing liberal anti white racists attacked them. I bet everyone carries weapons with them in a family eatery.

Old 05-23-2012, 07:02 AM

37,801 posts, read 41,003,240 times
Bet the people giving the beating up aren't on the Southern Poverty Law Center's list of violent radical groups but the group getting beat up are.

Old 05-23-2012, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by king georges View Post
LOL at the city data racists defending storm fronters that got attacked. White on white crime, yes the white attackers are racists, as im sure they were meeting about how to find ways to get rid of brown people, after all white suprimacists are peaceful.
Troll. Learn to spell. Learn what you are talking about before getting diarrhea of the mouth it only makes you look like a complete moron.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
Stop it. Only a racist would believe that crap.
Oh yes sure thing there Dr. of white supremacist's you know EVERYTHING about it. Keep talking only making a fool of yourself. Try using oh maybe a dictionary and look up the difference between supremacy and nationalism then get back at me. Oh for you people that can't read the paper its self said what they were meeting for. It was for helping each other's businesses and working within their community to help each other out.

Old 05-23-2012, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Bet the people giving the beating up aren't on the Southern Poverty Law Center's list of violent radical groups but the group getting beat up are.
You are correct. Kind of odd ain't it. SPLC is a hate group. anti white hate group.

Old 05-23-2012, 07:14 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,473,842 times
You know, how can white people be racist against other white people? I think some of you don't understand the definition of racism. This situation right here is call being prejudice. Racism is only one form of prejudice. There are others.

Old 05-23-2012, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by king georges View Post
Its obvious this nomad guy is a stormfronter along with laurac. Calling anti racist organizations hate groups LOL. So how many of your swastica wearing friends were sent to the hospital?
We really need a rolling laugh smiley. This ain't even worth my time to refute. This is just retarded.

Old 05-23-2012, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
You know, how can white people be racist against other white people? I think some of you don't understand the definition of racism. This situation right here is call being prejudice. Racism is only one form of prejudice. There are others.
They attacked them because they were proud white folks discussing how to help white owned businesses succeed,if they had been white folks doing nothing but eating lunch they would not have been attacked.It was a hate crime they attacked them because of their beliefs and their race.I bet if it had been some black nationalists discussing the same things they would have never attacked them.I take comfort in knowing these fine young men are gonna get to enjoy the cook county jail and hopefully Marion State prison real soon.

Old 05-23-2012, 07:20 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,780,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeNomad View Post
No it wasn't the tea party. It was a group of anti white moron's who refuse to allow a group of white folks to have a meeting together. Since they attacked the group based on their race I am gonna wait and see if Holder decides to charge these morons with a hate crime...I sure won't hold my breath probably pass out before that happens.
LOL. It was a white on white attack. Where do you get racism out of that?

The group attacked were members of stormfront.com. Apparently the attackers matched their names from stormfront to a racist organization.

White anti-racists - BAD. Racists - GOOD.

Old 05-23-2012, 07:25 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,780,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeNomad View Post
White Nationalist website actually. The ARA= anti racist action. They only attacked white folks who were having a meeting to discuss how to start and run businesses aimed at helping each other. It's a hate crime. They specifically attacked a certain people on purpose.Could charge them under RICO as well. Conspiracy to take away the people's civil rights....so many things they SHOULD be charged with but won't be.
RICO??? Where do you get your info???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies